Good, Decent Ethical Man? Read for yourself

Old November 21st 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Good, Decent Ethical Man? Read for yourself

On Nov 19, 6:00 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
Would you do business with this creep?

http://tinyurl.com/2unxqk

7700 and change positive. Please quote reality. Good and decent,
asshole.
Why do you need to lie about me? Why do you hate me so much?
You truly are a vile, dickless, nutless freak. I do not blame you for
hating yourself, for fearing anyone who sees you for the sick freak
you are.
Good and decent people.
The people who reject you, who avoid you, who think you are an
asshole.
Now go **** yourself, freak.
Old November 21st 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

wrote:
Would you do business with this creep?

http://tinyurl.com/2unxqk

7700 and change positive. Please quote reality.

Here's reality. People are writing BLOGS about you:

http://blogs.ebay.com/mydawgbear/ent...0QQidZ63783018

Dave
Old November 21st 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:

ps: over 7700 positives. Typical of a psychopath to ignore reality.

98.1% approval rating was the first thing I saw. I was wondering if he made
a juvinile mistake...
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old November 21st 07, 03:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Nov 20, 10:26 pm, twobuddha wrote:
snip

What lie? It's all in ebay's database. I wonder of any of those
people(ebay) have compiled a list like this. A few complaints tied to
this link ought to get their attention. Doncha think?

PS: How can I have possibly lied since it's just you and your
"victims". I had no input whatsoever.
Old November 21st 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Nov 20, 11:46 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,

twobuddha wrote:

ps: over 7700 positives. Typical of a psychopath to ignore reality.

98.1% approval rating was the first thing I saw. I was wondering if he made
a juvinile mistake...
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

It's Juvenile, Stoopid.
Old November 21st 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

wrote:
Would you do business with this creep?

http://tinyurl.com/2unxqk

7700 and change positive. Please quote reality.

Here's reality. People are writing BLOGS about you:

http://blogs.ebay.com/mydawgbear/ent...0QQidZ63783018

Dave

Hilarious, but lets try not encouraging his delusions of grandeur.
Old November 21st 07, 05:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Nov 20, 8:46 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,

twobuddha wrote:

ps: over 7700 positives. Typical of a psychopath to ignore reality.

98.1% approval rating was the first thing I saw. I was wondering if he made
a juvinile mistake...
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Hey, Jeff - Scott refuses to answer my challenge: find an eBay "power
seller" with a lower rating. I hope you do, because we all want to
read that guy's feedback.

Old November 21st 07, 08:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_9_]

wrote:
Would you do business with this creep?

http://tinyurl.com/2unxqk

7700 and change positive. Please quote reality. Good and decent,
asshole.
Why do you need to lie about me?

Lie? He merely linked to a website which collected your negative feedback on
eBay. How is that "lying"? Maybe that's why you do so much of it... you
don't know what the word means.

I suppose these customers are "liars" too.
http://blogs.ebay.com/mydawgbear/ent...0QQidZ63783018

I suspect that your little eBay scam will soon come to an end. You've got
away with quite a lot, but your chickens are coming home to roost. Your
customers are finding each other.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old November 21st 07, 01:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

I suppose these customers are "liars" too.http://blogs.ebay.com/mydawgbear/ent...0QQidZ63783018

I suspect that your little eBay scam will soon come to an end. You've got
away with quite a lot, but your chickens are coming home to roost. Your
customers are finding each other.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer

The message I left referencing rsa should shed some light on his
dementia.