Skiing in Turkey - Article

Old July 22nd 03, 06:35 AM
Ace

Default Skiing in Turkey - Article

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:56:07 GMT, "Ersin" wrote:

Wild Turkey
by Charles Glass
http://www.skiingmag.com/skiing/feat...355057,00.html

Big Snip

So why did you have to post the entire text as well as the URL? And
have you never heard of white space? Practically unreadable in the
text form.

--
Ace in Alsace - bruce dot rogers at roche dot com
Ski Club of Great Britain http://www.skiclub.co.uk
Old July 22nd 03, 08:37 AM
Ace

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:33:49 +0200, "PG"
wrote:

"Ace" wrote in message
.. .

snip

White space? Is that what we're seeing less and less of below 1800m in
the Alps?

Heh. But hang on, wasn't last season one of the best for a long time?
Certainly was where I was skiing.

Not bad, the article, but what annoys me isn't the quantity of text, but
the cross-posting.

Indeed.

fx:shuffles guiltily off...
Old July 22nd 03, 11:06 AM
Ersin

"Ace" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:56:07 GMT, "Ersin" wrote:

Wild Turkey
by Charles Glass
http://www.skiingmag.com/skiing/feat...355057,00.html

Big Snip

So why did you have to post the entire text as well as the URL? And
have you never heard of white space? Practically unreadable in the
text form.

--
Ace in Alsace - bruce dot rogers at roche dot com
Ski Club of Great Britain http://www.skiclub.co.uk
All opinions expressed are personal and in no way represent those of the

Ski Club.

I post the article as well as the link, in case the link goes dead.

Ersin

Old July 22nd 03, 11:17 AM
PG

I post the article as well as the link, in case the link goes dead.

Ersin

Ok, ok, but stop cross-posting, dozens of cultural/general tourism posts
from soc.culture.turkish etc etc are the last thing we want to see
here!!!! It doesn't take much effort to post to each ng separately.

Pete

Old July 22nd 03, 04:00 PM
lal_truckee

Ersin wrote:
Wild Turkey
by Charles Glass
http://www.skiingmag.com/skiing/feat...355057,00.html

I haven't been to Turkey in years. Sounds good - maybe I need a rerun.

Old July 25th 03, 09:16 PM
Sue

In message ,
Ersin writes

I post the article as well as the link, in case the link goes dead.

It was a lovely article - no shortage of snow there!
Are we being grouchy because it's not technically in Europe?

--
Sue ];(

Questions from a new skiing family Rich Heimlich General 11 March 2nd 04 03:46 PM
Snowboarding or skiing? Joe Ramirez Snowboarding 53 February 11th 04 01:23 PM
Old SB Life article D Snowboarding 6 January 24th 04 03:28 PM
Check my Skiing Pictures [email protected] General 0 January 18th 04 03:42 AM
Can you recommend a nice cross-country skiing place not far from NYC alex General 0 December 10th 03 04:59 PM