NE conditions

Old December 7th 15, 08:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Default NE conditions

Dec. 11, 12, 13, races at Killington have been canceled.

Now this tells me it ain`t going snow like last year.
Old December 8th 15, 10:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

downhill wrote:
Dec. 11, 12, 13, races at Killington have been canceled.

Now this tells me it ain`t going snow like last year.

With there being two trails open at Okemo.
Old December 8th 15, 10:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Monday, December 7, 2015 at 12:41:15 PM UTC-8, downhill wrote:
Dec. 11, 12, 13, races at Killington have been canceled.

Now this tells me it ain`t going snow like last year.

I read in the Vermont online paper vtdigger.org that Burke will not open for a few weeks yet, despite installation of a new snow system, becausse it has not been cold enough.

Jay Peak is open on limited terrain.
Old December 9th 15, 02:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Richard Henry wrote:
On Monday, December 7, 2015 at 12:41:15 PM UTC-8, downhill wrote:
Dec. 11, 12, 13, races at Killington have been canceled.

Now this tells me it ain`t going snow like last year.

I read in the Vermont online paper vtdigger.org that Burke will not
open for a few weeks yet, despite installation of a new snow system,
becausse it has not been cold enough.

Jay Peak is open on limited terrain.

It is going to be 65 down here on long island this weekend. Buffalo has
set record for longest period with out snow.
As donald "the dip" trump says there is no global warming...

CSM Ski Conditions? K&KA J. Nordic Skiing 3 February 10th 05 12:24 PM
CB Conditions Jack Nixon Alpine Skiing 0 January 25th 05 01:47 AM
Best conditions...? Le Dieu European Ski Resorts 12 January 15th 05 10:03 AM
ski conditions dick Alpine Skiing 1 February 21st 04 10:13 PM
NE MN Conditions Greg Fangel Nordic Skiing 2 January 17th 04 10:33 PM