Good Memory?

Old February 15th 13, 04:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Good Memory?

On Friday, February 15, 2013 9:09:02 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 08:50:15 -0800 (PST), pigo

wrote this crap:

On Friday, February 15, 2013 9:35:37 AM UTC-7, wrote:

I did tell him that. And I posted a link with map. The dumbass is

flat out lying. He probably saw the words, "Information Booth," and

thought he was at Copper.

Ah. OK. You must have done it in a reply to it that has reference

to it in there. All those go away.

But anyway. We knew it was just going to be a blusterfest.

That's why I mentioned that I was going through there. No

one wants to hear or smell a foul waste of skin. But I knew

that it would make a fuss and provide more info. for anyone

interested enough to look!

Too bad you missed it. It was hilarious!

I agree. I'm laughing my ass off.

I gave him a link to the

airline schedule at Sea-Tac. So he would know the time of your

arrival and the gate number.

Hilarious! Thompson refuses to provide the info, and Horvath lies his ass off and says he gave me the flight and gate number. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I gave him a link to the floorplan of

the terminal and the location of customs.

Which I can't get to. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He could have been there at the right time and the right location. But

all he did was come up with lame excuses.

Absolute lie. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I even accused him of not

being able to pay for parking! He even had an excuse for that. It's

amazing what bull**** crap he comes up with. I guess if you're a

lifetime liar you can never tell the truth.

Horvath not only brags about being a coward, he brags about Thompson being a coward!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
More, MORE!!!!! This is so much fun!!!!!! How humiliating for every single freak on rsa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old February 15th 13, 04:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 15, 9:17*am, Goober Jones wrote:
He's probably got some outstanding warrants for vagrancy, traffic violations and
masturbating at the zoo. *Don't want to call attention to oneself when you have a
pesky arrest warrant out there. Remember how he cowered as bobaloobob.

I can't say that his lies started in the Bobaloobob era, but the proof
he was lying certainly did.
Old February 15th 13, 04:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, February 15, 2013 9:17:36 AM UTC-8, Goober Jones wrote:
He's probably got some outstanding warrants for vagrancy, traffic violations and

masturbating at the zoo. Don't want to call attention to oneself when you have a

pesky arrest warrant out there. Remember how he cowered as bobaloobob.

This from a lying piece of **** freak who hides in anonymity.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old February 15th 13, 04:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, February 15, 2013 9:23:25 AM UTC-8, Richard Henry wrote:
On Feb 15, 9:17*am, Goober Jones wrote:

He's probably got some outstanding warrants for vagrancy, traffic violations and

masturbating at the zoo. *Don't want to call attention to oneself when you have a

pesky arrest warrant out there. Remember how he cowered as bobaloobob.

I can't say that his lies started in the Bobaloobob era, but the proof

he was lying certainly did.

This from a lying piece of **** freak who SPD blew off with a FORM EMAIL!!!!
Contact info?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!
Old February 15th 13, 04:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, February 15, 2013 10:23:25 AM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
On Feb 15, 9:17*am, Goober Jones wrote:

He's probably got some outstanding warrants for vagrancy, traffic violations and
masturbating at the zoo. *Don't want to call attention to oneself when you have a
pesky arrest warrant out there. Remember how he cowered as bobaloobob.

I can't say that his lies started in the Bobaloobob era, but the proof
he was lying certainly did.

How you tricked it into admitting it was pretty good. But I'm going to have to say that the evidence of what a liar it is was apparent long before that. The "just got back from Europe" one I mentioned was proved when someone pulled his posts from the previous week, all from his home server. The obvious Viet Nam and SEAL fabrications, ex police officer, medical professional, proficient skier ( I think that was the first one _proved_ to be a lie).

When do you think he'll call Lieutenant Wilsky?
Old February 15th 13, 04:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 15, 9:46*am, pigo wrote:
[...]

I didn't mean to trick him. He just stumbled into admitting he had
written something I quoted, and then I pointed out that it was from a
Bob post.

Don't you mean Wilske?
Old February 15th 13, 05:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, February 15, 2013 10:54:39 AM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:

I didn't mean to trick him. He just stumbled into admitting he had

written something I quoted, and then I pointed out that it was from a

Bob post.

Don't you mean Wilske?

To tell you the truth I didn't check the spelling. If you did I'll trust you. You don't think it would really call do you? We could even post the phone number! It will come up with an excuse. We'll know when we get that call back. And if I do get it I will post that I did and that trunky actually called. But I will also post some of the confidential aspects hidden up to now that would disappear under that condition. OH god that would be funny!

Old February 15th 13, 05:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, February 15, 2013 10:23:34 AM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
On Friday, February 15, 2013 10:54:39 AM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:

I didn't mean to trick him. He just stumbled into admitting he had

written something I quoted, and then I pointed out that it was from a

Bob post.

Bull****. Speaking of tricking someone into admitting a lie how about the time I tricked you into admitting that SPD had blown you off with a form email? Damn, that was hilarious then and it is hilarious now.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! His own buddy Dickless Henry tricks Tranny Boob into admitting he lied about the SPD lieutenant he lied to!!!!! This is too ****ing GOOD!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You don't think it would really call do you?

Why? Wasn't your "lieutenant" supposed to be investigating me and monitoring this ********? He can call me.

We could even post the phone number! It will come up with an excuse.

Yeah. Like you won't come up with an excuse for never providing the contact info for the officer you lied to. Which you just admitted is not "Wilsky".
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We'll know when we get that call back.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And if I do get it I will post that I did and that trunky actually called.. But I will also post some of the confidential aspects hidden up to now that would disappear under that condition. OH god that would be funny!

Holy ****. You really are insane. Absolutely bat**** crazy. Oh, God, this certainly is funny.
GO FOR IT!!!!!
How about you post the "confidential" info, including the name of the SPD lieutenant you claimed to be working with.
I'll make it even easier. I promise to show him this post.
When HE calls ME, idiot. You know, the you freaks SPD would arrest, convict, and jail me for pointing out the obvious: you're an insane, dickless stalking piece of **** freak.
Old February 15th 13, 05:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 15, 10:23*am, pigo wrote:
On Friday, February 15, 2013 10:54:39 AM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
I didn't mean to trick him. *He just stumbled into admitting he had

written something I quoted, and then I pointed *out that it was from a

Bob post.
Don't you mean Wilske?

To tell you the truth I didn't check the spelling. If you did I'll trust you. You don't think it would really call do you? We could even post the phone number! It will come up with an excuse. We'll know when we get that call back. And if I do get it I will post that I did and that trunky actually called. But I will also post some of the confidential aspects hidden up to now that would disappear under that condition. OH god that would be funny!

Seattle PD has an online staff directory.
Old February 15th 13, 05:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, February 15, 2013 11:56:10 AM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:

Seattle PD has an online staff directory.

I went back and checked the records. You are correct. I bet you $100. it doesn't call him. It's been a long time but trunky was still threatening to call him if he got the information _wasn't_ he. Well that's over now.

* Largest Adult Video Archive " Just added Memory " [email protected] Alpine Skiing 0 January 29th 09 06:32 PM
test your memory barryadam Alpine Skiing (moderated) 0 May 21st 08 03:59 AM
Repressed Memory Syndrome Spock LoVeR Alpine Skiing 0 May 19th 04 06:30 PM
Good AT ski pinnah Backcountry Skiing 3 April 13th 04 06:48 PM
Flash memory cards for my new ski-cam? Dave Stallard Alpine Skiing 12 February 14th 04 12:28 AM