Happy St. Schattie's Day, everyone!

Old March 17th 19, 01:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Happy St. Schattie's Day, everyone!

Spend the day in a dry-drunk rage!
Old March 17th 19, 11:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 06:18:47 -0700 (PDT), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

Spend the day in a dry-drunk rage!

Not me. Last night I went to the Yacht Club for a Jig's dinner. And
tonight I'm going out drinking. Did you know that half of Boston is
Irish?

Did you know that St. Patrick was NOT Irish? He was Roman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick

According to the Confession of Saint Patrick, at the age of sixteen he
was captured by a group of Irish pirates.[34] They took him to Ireland
where he was enslaved and held captive for six years. Patrick writes
in the Confession[34] that the time he spent in captivity was critical
to his spiritual development. He explains that the Lord had mercy on
his youth and ignorance, and afforded him the opportunity to be
forgiven his sins and convert to Christianity. While in captivity, he
worked as a shepherd and strengthened his relationship with God
through prayer, eventually leading him to convert to Christianity.[34]

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath

Old March 18th 19, 12:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 21:23:33 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham

wrote this crap:

Spend the day in a dry-drunk rage!

Not me. Last night I went to the Yacht Club for a Jig's dinner. And
tonight I'm going out drinking. Did you know that half of Boston is
Irish?

Did you know that St. Patrick was NOT Irish? He was Roman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick

Actually, he was Welsh, you stupid Bohunk dumb****. Oooops, that is an oxymoron.

Patrick was born in Roman Britain. His birthplace is not known with
any certainty; some traditions place it in England - one identifying
it as Glannoventa (modern Ravenglass in Cumbria) [29] - but claims
have also been advanced for locations in both present-day Scotland
[30] and Wales.[31]

Calpurnius, his father, was a decurion and deacon, his grandfather
Potitus was a priest from Bonaven Tabernia,[32] Patrick, however, was
not an active believer.

"Calpurnius," is a Roman name, certainly not a Welsh name, dumbass.

According to the Confession of Saint Patrick, at the age of sixteen he
was captured by a group of Irish pirates.[34] They took him to Ireland
where he was enslaved and held captive for six years. Patrick writes
in the Confession[34] that the time he spent in captivity was critical
to his spiritual development. He explains that the Lord had mercy on
his youth and ignorance, and afforded him the opportunity to be
forgiven his sins and convert to Christianity. While in captivity, he
worked as a shepherd and strengthened his relationship with God
through prayer, eventually leading him to convert to Christianity.[34]

With any luck, you could get captured by a group of Irish pirates.
Though you would get no forgiveness, especially if I was that Irish pirate.

If I took you out on a yacht, you'd be puking over the side. And I'd
be laughing my ass off.

Old March 18th 19, 09:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 12:23:34 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

With any luck, you could get captured by a group of Irish pirates. Though you would get no forgiveness, especially if I was that Irish pirate. Verifiable name and ID? Ill spiritually enlighten you with my size 14 boot.

http://www.strangehistory.net/2010/1...ate-tradition/

Old March 19th 19, 01:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Mon, 18 Mar 2019 21:19:18 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham

wrote this crap:

[...]

I thought it was a bohunk name. Yesterday, a priest told me
St Paddy was Welsh. I believe the priest.

That's because you welsh on everything.

According to the Confession of Saint Patrick, at the age of sixteen he
was captured by a group of Irish pirates.[34] They took him to Ireland
where he was enslaved and held captive for six years. Patrick writes
in the Confession[34] that the time he spent in captivity was critical
to his spiritual development. He explains that the Lord had mercy on
his youth and ignorance, and afforded him the opportunity to be
forgiven his sins and convert to Christianity. While in captivity, he
worked as a shepherd and strengthened his relationship with God
through prayer, eventually leading him to convert to Christianity.[34]

With any luck, you could get captured by a group of Irish pirates.
Though you would get no forgiveness, especially if I was that Irish pirate.

If I took you out on a yacht, you'd be puking over the side. And I'd
be laughing my ass off.

If you took me out on a yacht, you would get your ass kicked before
we left the dock. Nothing to worry about. But since your yacht is
probably a ten foot rowboat, nothing to worry about.

You won't leave the dock because you get seasick in a rocking chair.

Old March 21st 19, 06:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

wrote this crap:

Actually, he was Welsh, you stupid Bohunk dumb****. Oooops, that is an oxymoron.

Patrick was born in Roman Britain. His birthplace is not known with
any certainty; some traditions place it in England - one identifying
it as Glannoventa (modern Ravenglass in Cumbria) [29] - but claims
have also been advanced for locations in both present-day Scotland
[30] and Wales.[31]

Calpurnius, his father, was a decurion and deacon, his grandfather
Potitus was a priest from Bonaven Tabernia,[32] Patrick, however, was
not an active believer.

"Calpurnius," is a Roman name, certainly not a Welsh name, dumbass.

I thought it was a bohunk name. Yesterday, a priest told me
St Paddy was Welsh. I believe the priest.

My priest told me St. Patrick was Hungarian. I believe my priest.

Happy Vernal Equinox Day, everyone.

Old March 21st 19, 02:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Old March 21st 19, 10:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 1:52:11 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 7:24:50 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 12:22:35 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 2:23:30 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 12:23:34 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

With any luck, you could get captured by a group of Irish pirates.. Though you would get no forgiveness, especially if I was that Irish pirate. Verifiable name and ID? Ill spiritually enlighten you with my size 14 boot.

http://www.strangehistory.net/2010/1...ate-tradition/

You got a real obsession with sodomy. Memories of prison, eh? Were you in a protected, segregated lock down for chimos, or were you set loose in gen pop? Remember, I worked at one of the local joints interviewing your fellow freaks. I know the system. Which is why I know you are a convicted sex offender, because denying your history is a no ****, no appeal, automatic parole violation.

You've got a real obsession with child molestation, which is no surprise, given that your own brother accused you of it.

And there you go again, doubling down on your obsession with raping children. Typical child molester behavior, justifying, rationalizing, and trying to normalize your perverted behavior. Clue time. Just like you, my brother lied his ass off in a failed attempt to silence the truthteller. He lived with his mother his entire life, and died at 45 of his addiction. Duh. I'm betting YOU live in your mother's basement, and she denies that you are a pervert chimo. Happy to discuss this with your parole officer. ID?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOUR OWN BROTHER called you a "rapist, molester, and violent/emotional abuser". FACT. Own it, Trunky.
Old March 22nd 19, 04:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 10:52:10 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

And there you go again, doubling down on your obsession
with raping children.

Isn't that just what you did to me?

Typical child molester behavior, justifying, rationalizing,
and trying to normalize your perverted behavior.

Typical R. Kelly behavior.

Old March 23rd 19, 12:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:58:03 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham

wrote this crap:

And there you go again, doubling down on your obsession
with raping children.

Isn't that just what you did to me?

Reality. Verifiable ID, and if you aren't a convicted criminal, I will withdraw my allegation.

Typical child molester behavior, justifying, rationalizing,
and trying to normalize your perverted behavior.

Typical R. Kelly behavior.

And there you go again, doubling down on your obsession
with raping children. Idiot. Dumb****. Horvath.

WTF are you rambling about? I said nothing about raping children.
Typical R. Kelly behavior.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath

Happy Veteran's Day [email protected] Alpine Skiing 8 November 12th 13 03:39 PM
Happy Fourth? Richard Henry Alpine Skiing (moderated) 2 July 16th 13 05:34 PM
I'm so happy Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 7 August 28th 06 03:24 AM
MISSING - A happy RSA Jay Pique Alpine Skiing 0 February 25th 05 03:30 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everybody Wayne Decker Alpine Skiing 0 November 25th 04 01:46 AM