It's the 20th anniversary of the Wired magazine article about RSA!

Old November 16th 19, 12:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default It's the 20th anniversary of the Wired magazine article about RSA!

Yes, here it is! Published 20 years ago today. Not much has changed since then, except of course that Bert and Scott are no longer friends.

https://www.wired.com/1999/11/usenet...st%20Amendment.
Old November 16th 19, 10:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 7:05:39 AM UTC-5, Eviel Dewar wrote:
Yes, here it is! Published 20 years ago today. Not much has changed since then, except of course that Bert and Scott are no longer friends.

https://www.wired.com/1999/11/usenet...st%20Amendment.

Quote: "Abraham's rejoinder: 'I had hoped that I would never have to carry a weapon again. As I write, I just finished dressing for my normal Sabbath morning trip to synagogue. Suit, tie, and shoulder holster... I hope you are worrying, because I have no intention of forgetting what you have done to me, and no intention of forgiving.'"
Old November 16th 19, 10:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 5:23:56 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 2:03:01 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 7:05:39 AM UTC-5, Eviel Dewar wrote:
Yes, here it is! Published 20 years ago today. Not much has changed since then, except of course that Bert and Scott are no longer friends.

https://www.wired.com/1999/11/usenet...st%20Amendment.

Quote: "Abraham's rejoinder: 'I had hoped that I would never have to carry a weapon again. As I write, I just finished dressing for my normal Sabbath morning trip to synagogue. Suit, tie, and shoulder holster... I hope you are worrying, because I have no intention of forgetting what you have done to me, and no intention of forgiving.'"

Holy ****. No surprise you repost one of the most despicable, dishonest, and incompetent jobs of reporting I saw in the whole ****show. Made me embarassed to be a journalist. How telling that the reporter never tried to contact either me or Bert, which means the dumb**** swallowed whole all the ridiculous lies you freaks told. Sort of a Fox News job on rsa. Laughable, disgusting, and of course, your kind of reporting: repeat the lies of pathological liars and call it fact.

What specifically is incorrect in this article, Schattie?
Old November 17th 19, 03:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote:
[...]

BTW, I have no problem telling people who threaten my life on
scores of occasions that I can and will defend myself. None of
you ever had the balls to try, of course, which mean mission
accomplished, cowards.
bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well there's a lie right off:

Translation: In your deranged mind, truth is a lie and your insane
fantasies are reality.

'Abraham took off on a ski trip after Friday's ruling and was
unavailable for comment, but the RSA board was bristling anew.
There were dozens of sharp stands, both pro and con.'

Sounds like they tried to contact you, doesn't it?

You pathetic, dickless, ridiculous lying piece of ****, what part of
THERE WERE NO SKI AREAS OPEN!!!!!!! They made no attempt to contact
me. Period. You just lied. Go **** yourself.

You're claiming there were no ski areas open on November 16, 1999,
Scottie? Anywhere?

That was a record year for snowfall at Mt. Baker...

And they actually QUOTE Bert:

'"They wrote that I sodomized my stepson using mayonnaise," said
Bert Hoff, a friend of Abraham's who has posted his version of the
Rec.Skiing saga and is pressing Abraham to appeal. "They said my
wife was a crack whore."'

'Hogwash, said Abraham's friend Hoff, a former attorney.

"I want to get the ACLU involved. This is an abuse of the
Constitution. I think the judge thought she was making a petty
ruling on a misdemeanor, but she unwittingly stepped into the deep
doo-doo of Internet censorship."'

I'll cop to that. I forgot Bert talked to them. See how that works?
When you make a mistake, admit it. You just blatantly lied about me
and claimed that Wired had contacted me. Admit it, apologize, and go
**** yourself.

That second quote is clearly in response to the ruling...

...so you're outed as a liar...

...again.

So you are outed as an insane pathological liar. Again. Hey, how
about the Wired reporter lying his ass off? No comment, as usual.
Speaking of facts, when am I ever going to hear from SPD? You said
you would report me to them and claim I had threatened your life. So
you are outed as a liar. For the thousandth time. Thanks for
****ing yourself in public. REPORT ME!!!!!!!!

What did /I/ lie about, Scottie?

Hey, bitch? Since you have exhaustively researched my history and are desperate to catch ME lying while always ignoring all the vile lies told about me including your own, here's a challenge. Show you are sane.
The incompetent and lying WIRED reported stated I "ran" into Kerrison at Whistler. You are well aware that the rsa gathering at Whistler was planned months in advance, that Kerrison had challenged me to two races and I agree months in advance. I didn't run into the ****, I humiliated her. Much like I have not run into you, and you continue to humiliate yourself at Whistler.
Here we have a blatant lie by a pathologically lying reporter who simply did not do his job, and you ignore it in your desperation to try and prove me a liar.

Buh-buh-buh-buh!

So he got a minor detail wrong. That's not a "lie", Schattie.

I love how we can just push a button and you start foaming at the mouth!
Old November 17th 19, 04:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 11/16/2019 05:52 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
And they actually QUOTE Bert:

'"They wrote that I sodomized my stepson using mayonnaise," said Bert
Hoff...

Is he still alive? If so, is he still as clueless?

--
Cheers, Bev
What if there were no hypothetical questions?

Old November 17th 19, 05:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote:
[...]

Holy ****. He lied his ass off several times. That's a lie, Pussy Fart

Nope. The reporter may have got some details wrong...

...but lying is when you say or write something you KNOW is wrong.

:-)

I love how we can just push a button and you start foaming at the mouth!

Holy ****, you go back twenty years for a pack of lies, and I'm the one foaming at the mouth?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

Lying is when you make up **** that never happened, which you should know since you did so in this thread.

Like having been in Vietnam when you've never been near the place?
Old November 17th 19, 05:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote:
[...]

Like you making up a ridiculous lie, with no proof whatsoever

LOL. What "ridiculous lie", you dry-drunk loon?

wrote:
[...]

Like you making up a ridiculous lie, with no proof whatsoever. You lied and called me a liar with no evidence whatsoever. Period. I notice you snipped the invitation to show up in person and see the evidence, along with demanding you prove your identity.

OK, I'll do all that, on one condition. That you reaffirm your claim that you were in Vietnam during the Vietnam war. Just reaffirm it below in your own words and we can get the process started.
Old November 19th 19, 12:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote:
[...]

Bull****. ID yourself or go **** yourself. Oooops, forgot. If you ID yourself, you **** yourself. You played this game before, chimo. I reaffirm you are a pathetic, dickless, lying coward. Just reaffirm that you are by refusing to ID yourself. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

I've IDed myself, Scottie...

...so tell me.

:-)

Go **** yourself. Wasn't talking to you. Several of you freaks have tried that particular game, none of you ever had the balls to show up in person..

Saigon Schattie punks again! "Loser dies - I'm alive! Two bullet holes, but alive!"
Old November 19th 19, 07:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote:
[...]

Holy ****, I point out the obvious, that none of you have ever had the balls to show up in person, and you say I am punking when YOU hide and never have had the balls?

Sodomite, are the statements below true? Yes or no.

"I got my early training in violence as a boxer.
Then my mother worked for the Navy, and I lived next to the SEAL training base
and took an advanced course in applied mayhem.
Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and spent a lovely time ducking
bullets from people who were trying to kill me while I was busy doing the same
thing to them.
Got down to hand to hand at one point, Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm alive. Two
bullet holes, but alive.
No, Jeremiah. You do not know how I fight, because I do not fight.
Fighting is for dumb**** morons like you.
I'm an ex-cop. Bodyguard. Security. 15 years experience in dealing with
stupid dumb punks like you who think youth matters."