A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

Found Horvath's Suicide Hotline post! AKA "Scottee's last day on Earth"

Old August 10th 18, 01:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Found Horvath's Suicide Hotline post! AKA "Scottee's last day on Earth"

RIIIIING!
SH: "Suicide Hotline"

SA: "My name is Scott Abraham, and I'm considering suicide."

SH: Scott Abraham? You've been on Suicide Watch for months. It's
about time you called. It says on my computer that you own guns. Do
you have a loaded gun in your hand?

SA: Yes. I always carry a gun.

SH: Good. Listen carefully. Put the muzzle in your mouth, and point
it up to the roof of your mouth, and carefully squeeze the trigger.

SA: Aren't you supposed to be talking me out of suicide?

SH: Not you. It says on my computer that you're a worthless piece of
****, with no redeeming qualities. It says here that even losers look
down on you. I even get a bonus if you kill yourself while talking to
me. It says that you've ****ed your mother, your brother, sheep, and
carney freaks. You have no friends, and you live in your mother's
basement. Something about being an oxygen thief, and you enjoy
imitating a talking urinal. The only good thing about you is that
homeless winos that are panhandling can carry signs that say, "At
least I'm not Scott Abraham."

SH: now, do you have that gun in your mouth? I'm trying to earn that
bonus.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."