To anyone who posts in RSA

Old August 25th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

Default The pathological lying

"Bob Lee" wrote in message
Eugene Miya wrote:

Two Buddha wrote:
Richard Walsh threatened my life.

Go over that.
Calmly.

drawing up chair, grabbing popcorn This should be good.

What a pathetic liar! Bob Lee is well aware that my life has been
repeatedly threatened by anonymous posters to rsa. He's drank with them and
skied with them....and continues to hide their identity.
Typical of this psychopath, who participated in a criminal conspiracy that
deliberately lied to a judge and a cop. Committed perjury. Over a stupid
newsgroup.
Draw up chair, grab popcorn. His next lie should be good.

Old August 25th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

"Eugene Miya" wrote in message
In article aU5Hg.17946$tP4.11273@clgrps12,
Simon Isbister wrote:
"Eugene Miya" wrote in message
What are you talking about? I never claim to have created
rec.skiing.alpine.

Ahh- I misunderstood your comments about "creating that subculture".

No problemo.

Vail subculture.
My headache.

My apologies. Once upon a time, I thoroughly enjoyed being The Prophet Of
Vail. Before sick freaks like Biggers started stalking me and trying to
terrorize me. Had a lot of fun. Before sick freaks like Bob Lee committed
felonies to stop me telling the truth.
Personally, I think they did it because they never got freebies to Vail and
I did.

Two Buddha

Vail: where no one has ever threatened my life or falsely accused me of
molesting children. Come to think of it, no one has ever had the balls to
do that in person........

Old August 25th 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

"klaus" wrote in message
Eugene Miya wrote:

And why was Scott haranguing everyone?

Did you get your answer.

C'mon, Klaus. You know why. Fess up. Admit to your lies. And I will stop
haranging you. Simple, really. Don't lie about me or what has happened,
and I will ignore you...unless, of course, you are civil to those who lie.
Then I shall merely point out your utter lack of any moral, ethical, or
spiritual standards.
Same old, same old.

Old August 25th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

"klaus" wrote in message
Eugene Miya wrote:
In article ,
klaus wrote:
Eugene Miya wrote:
And why was Scott haranguing everyone?

Did you get your answer.

Let's say that it's developing slowly.

So what's your story on this?

My story is rather unexciting. After the fact, I know things went down
(people lost jobs, police were involved, precedent legal cases were
made).

After the fact? Bull****. Lying by omission, lying by inference.

There was a civil case, but actually I didn't know anything
until after it was over.

He sure knows about it now....and continues to lie about it.

. I wasn't really one of the "in crowd" of the
Invaders, as Scott himself had stated. Sometime afterward, as I
continued to ski with people and converse with people that had skied
with people and conversed with people that had skied with people that
had conversed with people that Scott felt were a threat, I too, ended
up a "threat" and terrorist and Dweeb with no ethics, decency or
morality, etc., etc., etc.

More misleading, dishonest, disingenous bull****.

Progesson of illness was likely a
contributing factor as well.

You've been ill? Pray tell, with what? Or are you making another
defamatory reference?

It's far too long a story with things I
don't understand as plotlines I am not privy to.

Bull****.

There were issues
with K2, guns on the slopes or at least accusations of guns on the
slopes, women, free lift passes, accusations of lying (especially
about things like combat duty, police work, etc.)

Strange he only mentions false allegations made by his friends....and
doesn't mention outright lies they told.....omissions, half truths,
innuendo. And no truth. Typical Biggers.

At this point, if
you look at the pattern of behavior, the motive is fairly obvious, and
only interesting from a USENET culture point of view. NTTAWWT. There's
a Ph.D. in cyber-psychology in there somewhere. But no one has taken
on the task.

There's a PH.D in the behavior of psychopaths and pathological liars here.
I certainly have taken on the task of point out how Biggers qualifies.
Beautiful piece of psychopathology here.

I think in a nutshell, Scott feels put out because no one (other than
Bert Hoff), will take up his cause because very few people really know
the story and therefore rely on the decision of the judge which made
the ruling banning him from RSA for a year via court order.

How ludicrous. How pathetic. How laughable. How Biggers.
How about this: Scott feels put out because Klaus Biggers is lying his
psychopathic ass off about me.

And
Scott's behavior. Scott violated this order regularly as the poster
Bobaloobob and he then came back after the time was over.

Biggers never mentions the scores of death threats, the thousands of vile
false accusations, the horrible real life stalking, the felonies.....I could
go on and on. Truly a masterpiece of prevarication and manipulation.

Since then
he has been careful to walk a thin line to avoid further civil
action.

Thin line my rosy red ass. Another ridiculous lie.

Of course, Scott claims the ruling was based on lies and a
conspiracy among everyone that does not defend him.

Biggers lies again: he knows for a fact that not a word of truth was spoken
in court. He knows for a fact there was a conspiracy of people who
deliberately lied to a cop and a judge. No surprise he doesn't admit to it:
it makes him look like the pathetic fraud he is.

You're rapidly on
your way to becoming a member of the conspiracy. I'm sure people have
crossed the line with Scott at times but his paranoia causes him to
think this is due to a huge consiracy, rather than a few misguided and
bored individuals.

Ain't paranoia when you're reading a pathological liar defame you. Unless
Biggers classifies himself as misguided and bored.
The same sick lies, the same pathetic rationalizations.

But just typing this much is really more time wasted than I feel like
spending on it, but then again, you may find it interesting since much
of your initial input helped set the course for the subsequent
meltdown, another master's thesis for someone out there.

Anyway, your Frankenmonster is alive and well. ; Not that you were
the cause at all, or even had any control over it, just that things
get weird on USENET sometimes. But you already knew that.

They get a lot worse than weird. They get psychopathic. They get criminal.
They get like Klaus Biggers.

Yo, skinny liddle ****? My contempt for you is boundless.
I see ****. I see maggots. I see the dregs of humanity, freaks without any
worth or character, scum without any balls or manhood.
But you know that. It is why you lie.

Old August 25th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Eugene Miya

In article ,
klaus wrote:
Eugene Miya wrote:
Vail subculture.
My headache.

Aww come on.. Doesn't take that much maintenance. It has a life of
it's own now.

Enough. And yes.

Then again, maybe I'm just trolling.. since all posts.... you know the
rest..

True, true.

Old August 25th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Eugene Miya

In article ,
Two Buddha wrote:
"Eugene Miya" wrote in message
Vail subculture.
My headache.

My apologies.

Get up.
You don't have to apologize.

Once upon a time, I thoroughly enjoyed being The Prophet Of Vail.

OK.

Before sick freaks like Biggers started stalking me and trying to
terrorize me. Had a lot of fun. Before sick freaks like Bob Lee committed
felonies to stop me telling the truth.

I have had lunch with Lee.
Personally, I think they did it because they never got freebies to Vail and
I did.

Oh, what freebies?

Two Buddha

When and why did you adopt this?
Monday.

Vail: where no one has ever threatened my life or falsely accused me of
molesting children. Come to think of it, no one has ever had the balls to
do that in person........

I am still missing something.

Old August 25th 06, 10:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Eugene Miya

In article ,
Two Buddha wrote:
After the fact? Bull****. Lying by omission, lying by inference.

Scott.
Calm down.
While Courts ask for a qualified truth, whole truth, ....
Omitting data does not constitute lying. If that were the case
the whole Vail thing would be about lying, and it's not.
I have no idea what lying by inference is.

The whole Vail thing was about being positive, raising the signal, for Vail,
over other signal (to turn them to noise).

It should not have to take all these words. It's amazing it can be done
in two words.

Old August 25th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Eugene Miya

Default The pathological lying of Klaus Biggers

Anyone except Bert Hoff.

Who's Bert Hoff?
Who's Richard?
Who's Andy?

Old August 26th 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Simon Isbister

The whole Vail thing was about being positive, raising the signal, for
Vail,
over other signal (to turn them to noise).

It should not have to take all these words. It's amazing it can be done
in two words.

Sorry to ask for clarifications on clarifications, but I'm not following you
here signal, noise, etc.

btw, Eugene- I'm really admiring your patience in this process. If more
people were like that, the usenet would be a very different place!

-s-