Easyjet Geneva queue

Old December 23rd 12, 09:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Michael Chare[_2_]

Default Easyjet Geneva queue

Yesterday the Easyjet queue snaked round the zone 5 end of the
departures hall, all the way down the hall and out of the zone 1
entrance. I don't suppose that this is a record!

On the +ve side this was the first time in four years that our flight at
18:45 to Gatwick was not cancelled.
Old December 23rd 12, 12:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
The Older Gentleman[_2_]

Michael Chare mUNDERSCOREnews@chareDOTorgDOTuk wrote:

Yesterday the Easyjet queue snaked round the zone 5 end of the
departures hall, all the way down the hall and out of the zone 1
entrance. I don't suppose that this is a record!

On the +ve side this was the first time in four years that our flight at
18:45 to Gatwick was not cancelled.

British Airways scheduled, booked well in advance, is sometimes cheaper,
and generally not much more, and doesn't have all the Easyjet
disadvantages.

Oh, and this year has been booked for a family of four on the frequent
flyer miles, so free, which is even better....

--
Honda CB400 Four x3 Triumph Street Triple Ducati 800SS
BMW K100RS Yamaha 660 Tenere Suzuki GN250, TS250ER x3
Old December 24th 12, 10:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
The Older Gentleman[_2_]

Ace wrote:

Not "free" though, if it's BA, as you still have to pay all the taxes
with real money.

Ours was £20 a head. Doesn't Sleazyjet charge that for a suitcase or
summat?

You're right, though - some rewards schemes are more generous. OTOH,
Anne and I are both BA Silver, so we get an extra baggage allownace
(very useful, is that), and access to the BA lounge at LHR, plus one
guest each, so that takes care of everything.

Anyway, where are you off to - the usual cheepskate Bareges?

Les Portes du Soleil, on 5 January. Staying in Avoriaz.

Old December 24th 12, 05:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Michael Chare[_2_]

On 24/12/2012 10:03, The Older Gentleman wrote:
Ace wrote:

Not "free" though, if it's BA, as you still have to pay all the taxes
with real money.

Ours was £20 a head. Doesn't Sleazyjet charge that for a suitcase or
summat?

You're right, though - some rewards schemes are more generous. OTOH,
Anne and I are both BA Silver, so we get an extra baggage allownace
(very useful, is that), and access to the BA lounge at LHR, plus one
guest each, so that takes care of everything.

Anyway, where are you off to - the usual cheepskate Bareges?

Les Portes du Soleil, on 5 January. Staying in Avoriaz.

One of my better efforts was to get my business class ticket from
Washington to London upgraded to Concorde. Apart from the upgrade I
also got the Concorde airmile allowance. Enough for a return trip to
Zurich with the family.

How to drive to French side of Geneva Airport from Geneva? DMG European Ski Resorts 9 January 18th 06 07:57 AM
New Easyjet routes Ace European Ski Resorts 0 December 19th 05 11:48 AM
EasyJet Prices jf European Ski Resorts 7 December 6th 05 12:39 PM
Easyjet to Grenoble. Jason Pereira European Ski Resorts 0 February 9th 05 04:36 PM
easyjet ski-carriage charge Sammy European Ski Resorts 12 February 7th 05 01:59 PM