(Older) Cross Country Videos

Old November 27th 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default (Older) Cross Country Videos

Hello everyone,

Sorry to come here and ask this already on my first post, but I am
reading here for a long time and grabbing as much info as I could get.
Is it possible for anyone here to seed older CC Videos, specially
those from the Winter Games? It is a little difficult to find those
around here (Brazil, I guess you may understand why :-) )

By the way, I am already downloading all the torrents I could find
(WC, World Cups, Biathlons), but I do really miss those from the OWG.

Thanks in advance.
Old November 27th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Daniel

Good topic, I'm also searching for old videos.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/532722
http://www.mininova.org/tor/532719
http://www.mininova.org/tor/532718

Do you know that videos? I think that they're great, but they aren't
active now. I think that in january when they were upload many people
download it. So please, start to seed it again, 3 or 4 persons and
downloading will be possible

Aldo, what do you have now from winter olympic games and world
championships? And what are the oldiest videos that you have?
Old November 27th 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Aldo, what do you have now from winter olympic games and world
championships? And what are the oldiest videos that you have?

From Torino, I have the menīs 50k (final kms, I actually saw that race
live), the 4x10k relay (full) and the 30k (final kms) as files (all
downloaded from eMule, Italian RAI version, as you can imagine the
narrators were pretty much excited with those finishes), plus the Women
īs sprint (individual and team) from the canadian DVD I bought (same
comment about the narrators). I did have the 4x10 race in lillehammer
on VHS (a 10 minute recap showed here late night in 1994) which I
tried to keep it as much as possible, but it is now lost, but it is
sure one of those races I wanted to have.

Right now, I am downloading the torrents from Sapporo and a couple of
biathlons from the 2001/02 season that I found at mininova. Not much,
but better than nothing. I wanted to download Salt Lakeīs videos from
Janneīs 'server', but when broadband arrived at home it was too late.
Old November 28th 07, 12:48 AM
doogiski doogiski is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Hello everyone,

Sorry to come here and ask this already on my first post, but I am
reading here for a long time and grabbing as much info as I could get.
Is it possible for anyone here to seed older CC Videos, specially
those from the Winter Games? It is a little difficult to find those
around here (Brazil, I guess you may understand why :-) )

By the way, I am already downloading all the torrents I could find
(WC, World Cups, Biathlons), but I do really miss those from the OWG.

Thanks in advance.
I have almost every race from the 2001-2002 season til now including World Cups, World Champs, and Olympic Games. Just specify which races you want and I'll post a .torrent for them.
Old November 28th 07, 02:22 AM
Dopeskier Dopeskier is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogiski View Post
I have almost every race from the 2001-2002 season til now including World Cups, World Champs, and Olympic Games. Just specify which races you want and I'll post a .torrent for them.
Does anyone have the races from the 2001 Lahti World Champs, that they wouldn't mind seeding? I only have cbc coverage on vhs, which isn't very good at all (basically only 5 minute highlights of each race).

Thanks
Old November 28th 07, 01:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Daniel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk5zelpnuX8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGnqh...eature=related

Here it's something great - Svan, Koch, Mikkelsplass, Mogren and
other stars from 80's.