It's the 20th anniversary of the Wired magazine article about RSA!

Old November 22nd 19, 12:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default It's the 20th anniversary of the Wired magazine article about RSA!

On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 4:59:08 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 9:40:11 AM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 11:33:52 AM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 8:06:16 AM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 10:54:32 AM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 1:18:47 AM UTC-8, BrritSki wrote:
On 21/11/2019 05:03, Scott Abraham wrote:
You'll never be a man, never get the respect you crave, never be treated with respect by any man of integrity and honor. You've been viewed with contempt by any real man because you are a contemptuous freak.

Talking of projection...

We laugh at clowns like you.

"We" ? Those voices back Scat ?

You know, manly men. Who figure you out and laugh at you. Guys like me who know a sociopathic coward when they see one and treat you with contempt. Which is why you hate us. We see you for what you are, and you play the same predictable games.
Contempt and loathing. My kind of guys. Clown.

You are a manly man who killed to save his own life and the life of his friends. Fact! Because you said so.

I'm also a manly man who has challenged the despicable craven cowards in this ******** to act this way in person for twenty years and none of you have ever had the balls to do so. Scores of meets all over the West. Nobody has ever had the balls to show, and nobody ever will. Speaking of manly men, how about that ID you promised? Bluff called.

That promise was conditional. Here's what I said:

"OK, I'll do all that, on one condition. That you reaffirm your claim that you were in Vietnam during the Vietnam war. Just reaffirm it below in your own words and we can get the process started."

Bluff called, and as usual, you pussied out. Again. Only a truly cowardly freak would hide in anonymity and tell outrageous lies the way you do, and refuse to ID himself, even when he gives his word. Maggot.

That promise came with a condition, and you haven't met the condition, Abrahog.
Old November 22nd 19, 08:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 9:00:37 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 4:50:44 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
[...]

You pathetic pussy, you never had any intention whatsoever of identifying yourself under any circumstances (as Baker never had any intention of showing up at Whistler under any circumstances). You were just playing your normal sick games, and I kicked back, punched your buttons, and watched you **** yourself.

Just answer yes or no. Were you in Vietnam? Yes or no.

Old November 23rd 19, 03:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Yes, you are a pathetic pussy playing a ridiculous game. Go **** yourself. Happy to answer your question in person. ID? BWHAHAHAHAHA, etc. Idiot.

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/66/62/62/.../3/920x920.jpg
Old November 23rd 19, 08:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 12:23:47 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 7:33:30 AM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
[...]

That's a start on providing ID. Idiot.

Old November 24th 19, 02:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

[...]

It's a picture of you.
Old November 24th 19, 05:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 10:13:11 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 6:48:54 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
[...]

Kewl. If you ever seen that in the real world, then you will know I found you. Though if you had any sense of history, you would know that is Anthea Kerrison.

Surprised you didn't see it as a death threat, lol.