what do you do in the offseason? thinking of trying a new sport

Old March 11th 11, 04:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default what do you do in the offseason? thinking of trying a new sport

On Mar 11, 8:44*am, VtSkier wrote:
On 03/11/2011 11:37 AM, Walt wrote:

On 3/9/2011 12:27 PM, VtSkier wrote:
On 03/09/2011 12:25 PM, VtSkier wrote:
Oh, and I got it a little bit wrong, it
should be:
"Veritas sed non hokum".

When you are all stumped, I'll supply a reference.

It's deja vu all over again:

http://www.sporttaco.com/rec.skiing....do_with_our_ol...

//Walt

Actually that was a pretty fun thread, going, as it
did, from what to do with old skis to hanta virus.
I'd like to see some ski related threads as fun as
that one crop up here again from time to time.

I think the ones where Scott replies to himself 4 or 5 times in a row
are pretty funny, and I don't have to do any tyoing.

However, to stay in the intended flavor, I was thinking the other day
while riding the lift at Bear Mt. about how much things have changed
in skiing in my life. Not just snowboards and shaped skis, but high-
speed chairs, resorts deliberately placing icy jumps and wood and
metal hazards in the trails, helmets, cellphones, digital cameras,
snowmaking fans, groomers ---

Old March 11th 11, 04:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 08:20:07 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

On Mar 11, 7:38*am, lal_truckee wrote:
On 3/10/11 4:18 AM, wrote:

I found out that I would have to
golf there three times a week for 15 weeks just to make it pay for
itself.

What? You don't follow your passion more than 45 days a year?

This year I might be getting about 20 and feeling lucky to get it.

Wuss

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Old March 11th 11, 04:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 11, 9:20*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Mar 11, 8:44*am, VtSkier wrote:

On 03/11/2011 11:37 AM, Walt wrote:

On 3/9/2011 12:27 PM, VtSkier wrote:
On 03/09/2011 12:25 PM, VtSkier wrote:
Oh, and I got it a little bit wrong, it
should be:
"Veritas sed non hokum".

When you are all stumped, I'll supply a reference.

It's deja vu all over again:

http://www.sporttaco.com/rec.skiing....do_with_our_ol....

//Walt

Actually that was a pretty fun thread, going, as it
did, from what to do with old skis to hanta virus.
I'd like to see some ski related threads as fun as
that one crop up here again from time to time.

I think the ones where Scott replies to himself 4 or 5 times in a row
are pretty funny, and I don't have to do any tyoing.

I think the ones where you refuse to provide contact info for the SPD
officer you supposedly are in contact with are hilarious. I just
laugh my ass off every time I remind everybody of how you humiliated
yourself with your stalking and lying.
It's not that you don't have to do any typing, it's that you can't,
you laughable, pathetic coward.
C'mon. Type the contact info for the officer who supposedly was going
to harass me, charge me, and get me convicted of the felony crime of
Humiliating Dickless Henry.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!
Hey, Dickless? Do you think this post is as funny as I think it is.
I'm laughing my ass off so hard I might have to borrow one of your
diapers.
Old March 11th 11, 04:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 11, 9:40*am, wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 07:38:15 -0800, lal_truckee
wrote this crap:

On 3/10/11 4:18 AM, wrote:

I found out that I would have to
golf there three times a week for 15 weeks just to make it pay for
itself.

What? You don't follow your passion more than 45 days a year?

Of course I do,

Yes, we all know you have sex with your inflatable love doll more than
45 days a year.
Old March 12th 11, 06:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Mar 11, 9:59*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 03/11/11 08:20, Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 11, 7:38 am, *wrote:
*On 3/10/11 4:18 AM, wrote:

* *I found out that I would have to
* *golf there three times a week for 15 weeks just to make it pay for
* *itself.

*What? You don't follow your passion more than 45 days a year?

This year I might be getting about 20 and feeling lucky to get it.

10 (skiing, of course, not golf) for me, and I suspect the season is
over unless we get a serious cold snap in the next month. *Hey, it could
happen!

I'm going up Sunday (my birthday).
Old March 12th 11, 09:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 23:37:23 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

I'm going up Sunday (my birthday).

39 again?

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Old March 12th 11, 01:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote this crap:

I'm going up Sunday (my birthday).

39 again?

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. *Repeal the nightmares.

I used to tell my kids I was 29. Then they started remembering I had
said that last year.
Old March 12th 11, 02:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

wrote this crap:

I'm going up Sunday (my birthday).

39 again?

Aren't we all?

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Old March 12th 11, 09:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 03/12/11 06:22, Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 12, 2:30 am, wrote:

wrote this crap:

I'm going up Sunday (my birthday).

Enjoy. I'm just praying for colder weather. Something is just WRONG
when there's 3 feet on the runs and the temperature is in the 60s.

Waterman is open tomorrow if you want to go traditional.

39 again?

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

I used to tell my kids I was 29. Then they started remembering I had
said that last year.

There was a time where my mother, I, my daughter and my daughter-in-law
were all 39.

--
Cheers, Bev
If you're ever about to be mugged by a couple