A certain Lybian dictaor reminds me of someone

Old March 7th 11, 02:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default A certain Lybian dictaor reminds me of someone

On Mar 6, 10:19*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 03/06/11 15:31, wrote:

I'm not a doctor but I once played one on TV. *In my professional
opinion all Trunky needs is a good old fashioned bleeding. *Just like
the kind they did in the old days. *He just needs to use some razor
blades on his wrists. *He'll be much better after draining about five
liters of blood.

Down, not across.

There are times when Bev ****ley shows a vileness that transcends her
normal evil.
This is one of them.
One asshole encourages me to kill myself, and ****ley tells me how.
Another veiled death threat from the sick **** who famously stated
that death threats do not count if nobody tries to kill me.
How disgusting. How Bev Ashley.
Old March 7th 11, 02:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 6, 10:19*pm, "NormG" wrote:
down_hill wrote:

You are easily entertained. And you keep the problem continuing.
It'll never end until EVERYONE quits responding to the idiot.

Block him and be done with it. Then maybe we could get on-topic.

Several people believe that responding to him is a public service
warning to others.

No, they don't. Even those guys know better, but its an excuse they cling to
in order to explain their own lack of selfcontrol.

Excuse? They need excuses for lying and defaming and stalking?

Others find it funny and most likely have the same illness as IT but
to a lesser degree.

Not much lesser, they just haven't quite hit bottom the way it has.

Yeah. Pointing out what a complete asshole you are is hitting bottom,
eh, asshole?
Typical. When exposed as a freak, call the guy who tells the truth
crazy.

How
funny can something be after you've seen exactly the same thing this many
times?

Personally, I think ****ing with you is hilarious. You keep making a
complete fool out of yourself for my amusement.

then there is a percentage that that does it to bother everybody and
enjoys the chaos.

I think the choice is too block those that keep responding to IT.

That helps as well.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Here's a clue. Stop lying, stop defaming, stop making false
allegations, stop stalking. That helps. Shame that you're too much
of a dumb**** to figure that out, and too much of a
ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyy to be honorable.

Old March 7th 11, 03:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

On Mar 5, 11:11*pm, pigo wrote:
On Mar 5, 6:21*pm, Dick G wrote:

Universe collapsing all around

blame everyone else

But at least the Lybian guy is better looking.

And more popular, too!