A certain Lybian dictaor reminds me of someone

Old March 6th 11, 07:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default A certain Lybian dictaor reminds me of someone

On Sun, 6 Mar 2011 11:50:57 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Mar 6, 12:16*pm, lal_truckee wrote:
On 3/6/11 8:56 AM, wrote:

On Mar 5, 11:10 pm, *wrote:

You're talking to it - provoking a response is its only goal in life,
and encourages it for another month ...

Yeah, but it's sooooo muuuuuuch funnnnnnn.

I don't think It is ever going away, unless it gets shot by the LE, or
It follows Mr Horvaths suggestions
Old March 6th 11, 07:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 6, 8:56*am, " wrote:
On Mar 5, 11:10*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Mar 5, 8:11*pm, pigo wrote:

On Mar 5, 6:21*pm, Dick G wrote:

Universe collapsing all around

blame everyone else

But at least the Lybian guy is better looking.

No surprise that Brain Fried Bob Thompson and Dick Gozinya think
alike. *Holy ****. *Do these dumb****s have any clue how ****ing
idiotic they appear when they seriously make such ridiculous
comparisons?

If you were really a rational individual with an education beyond the
5th grade, you would start to talk/write like a rational individual
and stop bringing up the past and look to the future!!

Holy ****. You ignore insane rants by your fellow dumb****s, then try
to call ME uneducated?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
Here some rational talk for you. You are one sick freak. You are a
pathological liar and a truly disgusting coward who will never be man
enough to talk **** in person. That's the past, the now, and the
future, idiot.
You know what really makes you look stupid? You ignore the deranged
behavior of your buddies, yet chastise me for bringing up the "past",
when nothing I have said has anything to do with the past. It has to
do with your friends Dick Gozinya and Dickless Thompson being so
idiotic they compare a guy who exposes them (and you) as lying cowards
on the internet to a mass murderer and ruthless dictator.
The now. Where you are a blithering idiot.
Old March 6th 11, 07:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 6, 10:16*am, lal_truckee wrote:
On 3/6/11 8:56 AM, wrote:

On Mar 5, 11:10 pm, *wrote:

You're talking to it - provoking a response is its only goal in life,
and encourages it for another month ...

Hey, you pathetic wimp? Calling me "it" simply makes you look like
more of a wimp, wimp.
Man up. Provide a verifiable ID. Encourage me.
Ooooops, forgot. When you write bull**** like this, I know I have
provoked a response, and it encourages me to keep ****ing with you on
general principle.
You know the principle, right? I can't be the only person who
provokes you just because they think you are a cowardly pathological
liar.
Old March 6th 11, 07:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 3/6/11 8:56 AM, wrote:

On Mar 5, 11:10 pm, *wrote:

You're talking to it - provoking a response is its only goal in life,
and encourages it for another month ...

Yeah, but it's sooooo muuuuuuch funnnnnnn.

Another idiot confesses that lying, defaming, and stalking while
hiding in anonymity is his idea of fun.
Old March 6th 11, 07:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 3/6/11 8:56 AM, wrote:

On Mar 5, 11:10 pm, wrote:

You're talking to it - provoking a response is its only goal in life,
and encourages it for another month ...

Yeah, but it's sooooo muuuuuuch funnnnnnn.

I don't think It is ever going away, unless it gets shot by the LE, or
It follows Mr Horvaths suggestions

Another death threat from Dickless Gozinya. Any time you want to try
to make good on your threats, ppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy, go for it.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH
Hey, LAL Puuuuuusssssyyyyyy? Don't you think making such transparent
death threats is sick and disgusting?
It will put on the lotion.
It will put on the diapers.
It will hide in the well of anonymity.
Old March 6th 11, 07:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 20:11:30 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote:

On Mar 5, 6:21*pm, Dick G wrote:
Universe collapsing all around

blame everyone else

But at least the Lybian guy is better looking.

And likes women
Old March 6th 11, 08:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 3/6/11 8:56 AM, wrote:

On Mar 5, 11:10 pm, wrote:

You're talking to it - provoking a response is its only goal in life,
and encourages it for another month ...

Yeah, but it's sooooo muuuuuuch funnnnnnn.

I don't think It is ever going away, unless it gets shot by the LE, or
It follows Mr Horvaths suggestions

I'm reminded of a song in Mary Poppins - "Feed the birds"