A certain Lybian dictaor reminds me of someone

Old March 6th 11, 12:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default A certain Lybian dictaor reminds me of someone

Universe collapsing all around

blame everyone else

Old March 6th 11, 12:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 5, 5:21*pm, Dick G wrote:
Universe collapsing all around

blame everyone else

Dickie, Dickie. We all know you are a seriously deranged dickless
wack job coward, but are you actually comparing Gaddhafi to me?
Really?
Old March 6th 11, 02:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 5, 7:30*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 5, 5:21*pm, Dick G wrote:

Universe collapsing all around

blame everyone else

Dickie, Dickie. *We all know you are a seriously deranged dickless
wack job coward, but are you actually comparing Gaddhafi to me?
Really?

No, he's comparing you to Gaddhafi.
Old March 6th 11, 02:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 5, 5:21*pm, Dick G wrote:

Universe collapsing all around

blame everyone else

Dickie, Dickie. *We all know you are a seriously deranged dickless
wack job coward, but are you actually comparing Gaddhafi to me?
Really?

No, he's comparing you to Gaddhafi.

Holy ****. You're as crazy as Dick. Did he Gozinya? How ****ing
deranged do you have to be to make that comparison, dumb****?
I've always known you ppppppuuuuusssssiiiiiieeeeessssss were wack
jobs, but you're as crazy as ****ing Gaddafi. Without the power, the
money, or the nurse.
Who's crazier? Dick Gozinya or Gaddhafi? The world wants to know.
Old March 6th 11, 03:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Mar 5, 6:21*pm, Dick G wrote:
Universe collapsing all around

blame everyone else

But at least the Lybian guy is better looking.
Old March 6th 11, 04:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 5, 8:11*pm, pigo wrote:
On Mar 5, 6:21*pm, Dick G wrote:

Universe collapsing all around

blame everyone else

But at least the Lybian guy is better looking.

No surprise that Brain Fried Bob Thompson and Dick Gozinya think
alike. Holy ****. Do these dumb****s have any clue how ****ing
idiotic they appear when they seriously make such ridiculous
comparisons?
Old March 6th 11, 03:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 5, 11:10*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 5, 8:11*pm, pigo wrote:

On Mar 5, 6:21*pm, Dick G wrote:

Universe collapsing all around

blame everyone else

But at least the Lybian guy is better looking.

No surprise that Brain Fried Bob Thompson and Dick Gozinya think
alike. *Holy ****. *Do these dumb****s have any clue how ****ing
idiotic they appear when they seriously make such ridiculous
comparisons?

If you were really a rational individual with an education beyond the
5th grade, you would start to talk/write like a rational individual
and stop bringing up the past and look to the future!!
Old March 6th 11, 05:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 3/6/11 8:56 AM, wrote:

You're talking to it - provoking a response is its only goal in life,
and encourages it for another month ...
Old March 6th 11, 06:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 6, 12:16*pm, lal_truckee wrote:
On 3/6/11 8:56 AM, wrote:

On Mar 5, 11:10 pm, *wrote:

You're talking to it - provoking a response is its only goal in life,
and encourages it for another month ...

Yeah, but it's sooooo muuuuuuch funnnnnnn.