Breck extends skiing season?

Old March 5th 11, 03:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Breck extends skiing season?

On Mar 5, 7:24*am, Dave Stallard wrote:

Snowbird generally goes down to weekends only after Memorial Day.
I've seen them make it to around June 20th, and have heard of them going
to July 4th. *I wouldn't get on an airplane to ski it that late, though..

Dave

The only place I've skied in July is Europe, for the novelty. The
latest I've skied here is mid May or so. Some of the deepest powder is
late April/May but it's only good until about 11/12.Then it turns to
cement.

Old March 5th 11, 05:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 5, 8:51*am, pigo wrote:
On Mar 5, 7:24*am, Dave Stallard wrote:

Snowbird generally goes down to weekends only after Memorial Day.
I've seen them make it to around June 20th, and have heard of them going
to July 4th. *I wouldn't get on an airplane to ski it that late, though.

Dave

The only place I've skied in July is Europe, for the novelty. The
latest I've skied here is mid May or so. Some of the deepest powder is
late April/May but it's only good until about 11/12.Then it turns to
cement.

Got everybody beat. I had a 22 month streak of skiing at least once a
month, thanks to Whistler, Mt. Hood, and an October opening here
during a freak early storm year.
YOU have a twelve year streak of wearing diapers and hiding, with
never a single instance of you being man enough to spew your **** in
person. Congratulations. It takes a real
ppppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyy to be such a consistent coward.
Old March 5th 11, 08:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 10:40:55 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Got everybody beat. I had a 22 month streak of skiing at least once a
month, thanks to Whistler, Mt. Hood, and an October opening here
during a freak early storm year.

Liar. You are not allowed into Canada. Everybody knows this.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old March 6th 11, 12:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Keep dreaming, dumb****.
Old March 11th 11, 01:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_5_]

On 3/5/11 11:51 AM, pigo wrote:
On Mar 5, 7:24 am, Dave wrote:

Snowbird generally goes down to weekends only after Memorial Day.
I've seen them make it to around June 20th, and have heard of them going
to July 4th. I wouldn't get on an airplane to ski it that late, though.

Dave

The only place I've skied in July is Europe, for the novelty. The
latest I've skied here is mid May or so. Some of the deepest powder is
late April/May but it's only good until about 11/12.Then it turns to
cement.

I've skied out there in early-mid April. The runs in the Wildcat do
get mushy, even earlier than that. Supreme is OK though, I think.

Mineral Basin can get pretty heavy too, unless you're on the Powder
Paradise side (north-facing). My favorite is probably Little Cloud Bowl
or upper Peruvian.

UT areas are so much easier to get to than almost anywhere else. Not
like Whistler, which from the NE is practically like a trip to Mars.

Dave

Old March 11th 11, 01:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Mar 10, 6:06*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
On 3/5/11 11:51 AM, pigo wrote:

On Mar 5, 7:24 am, Dave *wrote:

[...]

I have skied at Mammoth many Memorial Day weekends and some years well
into June, but most years there are other things to consume my energy
by that time of the year. And most years Mammoth is open in name only
that late, with only a couple of lifts running.
Old March 11th 11, 01:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 3/5/11 11:51 AM, pigo wrote:

On Mar 5, 7:24 am, Dave *wrote:

[...]

They give you diapers for a trip to Mars?
Because you sure needed them when you snuck through Seattle,
ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy.
How humiliating for you. How embarassing. Talk all this **** for all
these years, but you diapered up when you were in my neighborhood and
challenged to stalk me in person.
Thanks for proving, once again, that you are a nutless, dickless,
craven coward.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What a PPPPPPUUUUUUUSSSSSSYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!