Let us pray......

Old August 7th 05, 07:20 PM
The Real Bev

Default Let us pray......

klaus wrote:

Sven Golly wrote:

How did this get past moderation? There's no x-approved header either.

I'm thinkin' six weeks and it'll be snowing... what do you think about that?

Maybe on your planet...

--
Cheers, Bev

Please hassle me, I thrive on stress.

Old August 8th 05, 12:16 AM
The Real Bev

Sven Golly wrote:

klaus wrote in :

I'm thinkin' six weeks and it'll be snowing... what do you think about
that?

I think it's 95 degrees here right now and the beach is open for business.
Snow? What's that?

I think if you bash up a lot of ice cubes with a hammer it's something like
that.

--
Cheers,
Bev

Old August 8th 05, 12:47 AM
Jim P.

klaus wrote:
Sven Golly wrote:

How did this get past moderation? There's no x-approved header either.

I'm thinkin' six weeks and it'll be snowing... what do you think about
that?

-klaus

I love to ski, but as I live in place where the ground is generally
covered from Novembr to April, I don't want to think about winter..... yet

Jim in Rochester, NY

Old August 8th 05, 02:57 AM
Gary S.

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 20:16:01 -0400, The Real Bev
wrote:

Sven Golly wrote:

klaus wrote in :

I'm thinkin' six weeks and it'll be snowing... what do you think about
that?

I think it's 95 degrees here right now and the beach is open for business.
Snow? What's that?

I think if you bash up a lot of ice cubes with a hammer it's something like
that.

There is a small ski area in New Hampshire, Tenney Mountain, which
uses a snowmaking system called SnowMagic.

see:

http://www.snowmagic.com

They used this for special event a couple of years ago in July:
http://www.tenneymtn.com/710103.html

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)
--
At the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA

Old August 8th 05, 07:07 PM
VtSkier

Sven Golly wrote:
"Gary S." Idontwantspam@net wrote in
:

http://www.snowmagic.com

Boy that's the slowest website I think I've seen in years.

You mean there was actually something more than
the opening screen?

Old August 8th 05, 08:06 PM
lal_truckee

Jim P. wrote:
klaus wrote:

Sven Golly wrote:

How did this get past moderation? There's no x-approved header either.

I'm thinkin' six weeks and it'll be snowing... what do you think about
that?

-klaus

Possibly. It was last season, locally. I'm almost counting on it, which
is probably a sign of a misspent youth. Thank Ullr for second childhoods
and a chance to redeem wasted years of youth.

I love to ski, but as I live in place where the ground is generally
covered from Novembr to April, I don't want to think about winter..... yet

Jim in Rochester, NY

Let me be the first to express sympathy on your short ski season, and
here's hoping your snow lasts at least through May this coming season,
Ullr be praised.

Old August 9th 05, 05:55 AM
Jim P.

lal_truckee wrote:

Jim P. wrote:

klaus wrote:

Sven Golly wrote:

How did this get past moderation? There's no x-approved header either.

I'm thinkin' six weeks and it'll be snowing... what do you think
about that?

-klaus

Possibly. It was last season, locally. I'm almost counting on it, which
is probably a sign of a misspent youth. Thank Ullr for second childhoods
and a chance to redeem wasted years of youth.

I love to ski, but as I live in place where the ground is generally
covered from Novembr to April, I don't want to think about winter.....
yet

Jim in Rochester, NY

Let me be the first to express sympathy on your short ski season, and
here's hoping your snow lasts at least through May this coming season,
Ullr be praised.

LOL, you got me on that one. I should have said we get too much snow
with no mountains, a deadly combination.

Old August 9th 05, 03:07 PM
BrritSki

What do you expect from Idiotspammer@net ?

Old August 9th 05, 04:10 PM
Sam Seiber

klaus wrote:
I'm thinkin' six weeks and it'll be snowing... what do you think about that?

-klaus

Love that kind of talk Klaus! My best guess count down calendar has my
Beloved
Loveland opening in something like 10 weeks. Next week I toast, as the
countdown
should be down to a single digit.

Sam "Starting October, we measure in DAYS" Seiber

Old August 10th 05, 08:52 PM
BrritSki

Sven Golly wrote:
BrritSki wrote in news:3lr2unF13sme8U1
@individual.net:

What do you expect from Idiotspammer@net ?

I think you have something mixed up there Roger. Gary isn't a spammer --
he just provided some interesting links. He's been around rsb & rsa for
eons. Well years anyway.

My mistake, didn't (and still don't) recognise the name and I very
rarely follow links on usenet unless I'm sure of the source.