coffee cup

Old March 13th 11, 12:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Default coffee cup

Visiting some stores by Killington

My son found a coffee cup with
Bite me
written on it, 2 questions how do I explain the phrase to him & what is
the phrase relationship with killington?

Old March 13th 11, 02:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 13, 6:29*am, down_hill wrote:
Visiting some stores by Killington

My son found a coffee cup with
Bite me
written on it, 2 questions how do I explain the phrase to him & what is
the phrase relationship with killington?

There is stupid. There is ridiculously stupid. and there is downhill
stupid.
Tell ya what. Tell your son to read this ******** and see how his
daddy embarasses himself.
Bite me.

Old March 14th 11, 01:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

VtSkier wrote:
On 03/13/2011 09:29 AM, down_hill wrote:
Visiting some stores by Killington

My son found a coffee cup with
Bite me
written on it, 2 questions how do I explain the phrase to him & what is
the phrase relationship with killington?

smile your problem.

I know, I am working on explaining what a grave digger is as that is his
favorite monster truck, I am trying to see if I can get him to visit a
monster truck shop.
My wife said you know if we lived in vermont you could not get good
sushi.I told her the truck will run back to NY once a week. There is a
23 acre site next to magic mountain. With an existing building that
would make a great race shop manufacturing facility. Plus there is room
to park rigs. But my wife has never uttered the phrase live in vermont
with it explaining it would never happen. She had a much better time in
snow cat and cured a little of her fears, so on ride home I pointed out
much like a cat ride living in vermont would be an experience and maybe
not what you expect.

I think the skis maybe put away till summer camp, I was mentioned in a
national mag and have been sacked with work and the big man is coming
back from winter vacation and the to do list on the car came via e-mail.
Old March 14th 11, 02:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 13, 7:52*pm, downhill wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
[...]

You were mentioned in a national mag? Brag a little. What magazine,
and what's your name, ppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyy?
Can't blame you for hiding your identity here. You sure as hell
wouldn't want you customers to know what a dickless, idiotic lying
piece of **** freak you are.
Old March 14th 11, 11:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 03/13/2011 10:52 PM, downhill wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
[...]

Sushi:
Sakura in Burlington is just fine.
In addition the better Chinese restaurants around
are having sushi on their menus. There is a
reasonable sushi restaurant in Rutland and at
Killington is Sushi Yoshi which is very popular
(in season) and quite good.

Magic is cool. An exquisite mountain to ski when
conditions are right. The Mad River Glen of the
South (Vermont's banana belt). That property
would be close enough to other areas, you're
smack in the middle, so that you could ski snow-
making areas when Magic doesn't have the goods.

Most fears are due to ignorance. Not knowing about
something that you don't have control of can be
very disconcerting. Of course some fears are
pathological but that's another subject.

My wife and I are both over 60 (I'm way over 60).
We had a splendid time in Costa Rica last month.
The highlight was zip-line travel through the jungle
canopy. We had to negotiate 16 different lines
and one swing across, a rope attached about 100 feet
up from a platform to the ground on the side of
a deep ravine. My wife had and taught Adventure
Counseling in the past so she didn't have any
hesitation on the lines but the swing caused a
scream all the way across. You see, there is little
if any control provided by you for the swing which
is not the case with the lines.

With the lines, you wear gloves and can control
speed and stopping, but the swing has only a
beginning and an end with no control whatever
in between. I must say, however, that out of our
tour group my wife's scream was not the loudest.

Oh, and some of the lines were 80 meters (250 ft)
above the ground.

I think the skis maybe put away till summer camp, I was mentioned in a
national mag and have been sacked with work and the big man is coming
back from winter vacation and the to do list on the car came via e-mail.

You don't like spring skiing, eh? Best part of the
year. Girls in bikinis. Soft bumps. Girls in bikinis.
Warm weather. Girls in bikinis. Sun tans. Did I
mention girls in bikinis?

Old March 14th 11, 12:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

VtSkier wrote:
On 03/13/2011 09:29 AM, down_hill wrote:
Visiting some stores by Killington

You don't like spring skiing, eh? Best part of the
year. Girls in bikinis. Soft bumps. Girls in bikinis.
Warm weather. Girls in bikinis. Sun tans. Did I
mention girls in bikinis?

Last year at one event which a pile of boy scouts were in attendance, a
car went to start finish during lunch break and the photography takes
place of the sponsors models well it got out of hand they were liquor
models that were not wearing much to start.
We had two non english speaking 6 foot models in 14 or 15 inch tall
dresses come to our pit and be photographed with & in the cars and with
Bobby, I will show you the pictures off line. You were saying some thing
about bathing suits?

Many years ago we had a female EMS sit in one of formula cars her hips
were rather large and she got stuck. the lubricants we had to use to get
her out.
Old March 14th 11, 05:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

VtSkier wrote:
[...]

I'd be delighted to have your sponsors. read rsa. What companies
sponsor you? I'm sure they would absolutely love the association with
your behavior here.
Old March 14th 11, 06:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 3/14/11 5:41 AM, VtSkier wrote:

I are both over 60 (I'm way over 60).

Heh.

We had a splendid time in Costa Rica last month.

CLIP

Small world. Friend invited us for a week of Costa Rican sunshine
beginning of April. Then rush back for a month of two of Spring skiing.

You don't like spring skiing, eh? Best part of the
year. Girls in bikinis. Soft bumps. Girls in bikinis.
Warm weather. Girls in bikinis. Sun tans. Did I
mention girls in bikinis?

Why do they wear unnecessary bikinis? The poor things will get tan lines.