The NPR Story

Old March 9th 11, 04:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default The NPR Story

Are you guys that watch state run media getting this? They're
crumbling now as they were exposed by the same guy that exposed ACORN.
It's hilarious!

With the talk about a no fly zone in Lybia, someone suggested a "no
fly zone" around michael moore (why doesn't he give his own millions
away rather than advocating confiscating thousands from others?). The
problem would be how to get the fly's to follow the plan.
HaHaHahahahahaha......
Old March 9th 11, 04:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 9, 8:39*am, pigo wrote:
Are you guys that watch state run media getting this?

State run media? Are you absolutely insane? Or when Beck wiggles his
fingers does your mouth move?

They're
crumbling now as they were exposed by the same guy that exposed ACORN.
It's hilarious!

He "exposed" Acorn? You mean he blatantly edited things out of
context, lied his ass off, and got busted trying to bug a Democratic
Senator's office?
You mean THAT criminal is your hero?
Amazing.
Funny that you didn't have anything to say when the Wisconsin governer
got punked giving Koch a blow job.....

With the talk about a no fly zone in Lybia, someone suggested a "no
fly zone" around michael moore (why doesn't he give his own millions
away rather than advocating confiscating thousands from others?). The
problem would be how to get the fly's to follow the plan.
HaHaHahahahahaha......

Holy ****, you really have lost any connection to reality, Birther
Bob.
One thing for su YOU have a no-fly zone around ME. You'll never be
man enough to come close.
And when I'm in Utah, you have a fly zone, as in you fly anywhere else
and hide.
Too bad we can't enforce a no diaper zone....
Old March 9th 11, 05:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 08:39:06 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote this crap:

Are you guys that watch state run media getting this? They're
crumbling now as they were exposed by the same guy that exposed ACORN.
It's hilarious!

With the talk about a no fly zone in Lybia, someone suggested a "no
fly zone" around michael moore

That was Bill O'Reilly.

(why doesn't he give his own millions
away rather than advocating confiscating thousands from others?). The
problem would be how to get the fly's to follow the plan.
HaHaHahahahahaha......

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Old March 9th 11, 05:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 9, 8:39*am, pigo wrote:
Are you guys that watch state run media getting this? They're
crumbling now as they were exposed by the same guy that exposed ACORN.
It's hilarious!

With the talk about a no fly zone in Lybia, someone suggested a "no
fly zone" around michael moore (why doesn't he give his own millions
away rather than advocating confiscating thousands from others?). The
problem would be how to get the fly's to follow the plan.
HaHaHahahahahaha......

Hey, Thompson?
I have to confess. I am part of the state run media.
I take my orders direct from the Kremlin and its lackey, Barack
Obama. I used to be controlled by John Kerry.
My specific assignment is to **** with you. Every time you write
something the state run media disagrees with, or that has no basis in
fact except in your cocaine fried mind, or when you post the truth
according to teabaggers, I get paid major money by George Soros to
spread liberal disinformation.
Thanks for the work. I know I can count on you to continue spewing
teabagger bull****.
Old March 9th 11, 05:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Are you guys that watch state run media getting this? They're
crumbling now as they were exposed by the same guy that exposed ACORN.
It's hilarious!

With the talk about a no fly zone in Lybia, someone suggested a "no
fly zone" around michael moore

That was Bill O'Reilly.

Hey, did he suggest a "no diaper" zone around me?
Old March 9th 11, 09:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Mar 9, 10:15*am, wrote:

That was Bill O'Reilly.

Yes it was.

It struck me as very funny. Imagine someone so obese that there
breathing and speech are impared by the layers of fat (just think of
"it"). And imagine how he (they) smell and how disgusting those folds
must get! At least mm has the money to have someone wash out the jam.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

The NPR sting exposed anti semetic feelings of that guy too. I wonder
if the fake jew cares about that? Hmmmmm...? Not really.
Old March 9th 11, 09:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 9, 1:03*pm, pigo wrote:
On Mar 9, 10:15*am, wrote:

That was Bill O'Reilly.

Yes it was.

It struck me as very funny. Imagine someone so obese that there
breathing and speech are impared by the layers of fat (just think of
"it").

Geez, pppppppuuuuussssssyyyyy, I was thinking of your God, Rush
Limbaugh. Like you, a drug using pathological liar and complete
coward.
And if you think I'm obese, remember that you are such a coward you
didn't have the balls to show up at four separate meets in Utah.
From a guy you claim is obese and decrepit.
You've proven what a ludicrous, laughable, dickless
pppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyy you are, and you're so stupid you just
embarassed yourself again.

And imagine how he (they) smell and how disgusting those folds
must get!

You've been screwing the fat trannies again, eh, Tranny Boob?

At least mm has the money to have someone wash out the jam.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

Imagine how disgusting your diapers get when you think of talking crap
in person, and how embarassing it is for you to use those changing
tables in the men's rooms.

The NPR sting exposed anti semetic feelings of that guy too. I wonder
if the fake jew cares about that? Hmmmmm...? Not really.

Fake Jew? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Birther Bob
who has made horrible remarks about Jews and just proved his own anti-
semitism by taking a cheap shot at me having the utter gall to accuse
anyone else of hating Jews?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bob, you drank your lunch again, idiot.
One thing for sure. You're a fake man. You talk a lot of **** while
hiding behind your computer, but you've been exposed for the total
ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyy you are.
Hey, George Soros? Send the check.
BTW, Teabagger Bob, amazing how you ignore how your Wisconsin governer
buddy got blown out of the water. Koch's dick is so far up his ass
that when he pees, Walker cries.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA