Mountain boarding DVD

Old January 15th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Simon Wyndham

Default Mountain boarding DVD

Hi,

At the absolutely huge risk of coming across like a spam artist, I just
thought I'd post here to let you all know about a DVD my new company has
just produced about the sport of mountain boarding in the UK. It takes a
documentary style look at the origins of the sport and where it may be
headed and features World Downhill Champion Pete Tatham among many
others. http://www.five-elementproductions.co.uk for more info!

Simon Wyndham
--
http://www.five-elementproductions.co.uk
Extreme Sports and Documentary DVD's!
Old January 16th 07, 02:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Switters

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 23:50:24 GMT, Simon Wyndham
allegedly wrote:

At the absolutely huge risk of coming across like a spam artist

Well, at least you were open and honest about it. These days, even that's
a bonus!

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org.uk/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow.
Donek Sasquatch 162, Prior Pow 181, Burton Canyon 162

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://www.vpas.fsnet.co.uk/rssFAQ/
Old January 16th 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Simon Wyndham

Well, at least you were open and honest about it. These days, even that's
a bonus!

Hehe! Thanks. The trouble with spam is that it has made the lives of
genuine businesses a lot harder to get their products known about. My
company is involved in DVD production, but we also believe in the sport
of mountain boarding as a whole. We have more projects in the pipeline.
Some may even involve snow boarding :-)

Simon