Dear Freaks

Old December 24th 04, 09:32 PM
Richard Henry

Default Dear Freaks

"Olaf Timandahaff" wrote in message
news

I hope you have a crappy Festivus Scott.

As I understand it, one of the Traditions of Festivus is informing those
close to us how they have disappointmented us in the preceding year.

Old December 29th 04, 01:13 AM

That's not Christmas spirit, it's a jar of mayo.

Old December 29th 04, 06:07 AM

So, when are you going to be there? Should we set up a time and place?
How about near the clock tower so I can take a picture at the agreed
upon time showing you curiously missing?

And as far as the verifiable name and address, first you must give me
some kind of assurance that you won't try to stalk me. After all, with
your past record of claiming to get Hobbs fired and the restraining
orders (How many is it now? Two? Three?). Coupled with your threats
of violence here and at Al-Anon meetings, even you can see why I need
some type of security with respect to your stalking.

So, how about that list of names you write under and some proof of your
published articles?

Old December 31st 04, 06:16 PM

Hmmm, now you want a name and picture of every poster. I knew the
conditions would change if I wanted to take you up on your offer.

So, what you are saying is that you are not going to show up.

Figures, we all know you are to chicken**** to make it.

and the restraining
orders (How many is it now? Two? Three?). Coupled with your threats
of violence here and at Al-Anon meetings, even you can see why I

need
some type of security with respect to your stalking.

More lies, more rationalizations of your cowardice.

So, would you care to point out the lies. We all know you have
restraining orders (note the S) against you. You brag about being
thrown out of Al-Anon. You were banned from posting to RSA due to your
threats of violence. It's all very publicly documented. Would you
mind pointing out what parts are lies? If you correct me, I definately
won't post them again.

Old December 31st 04, 09:37 PM

So that whole rant all boils down to you're not going to show up at
Copper.

"Anytime-anywhere" yeah, right.

Old January 1st 05, 02:03 AM

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Translation: Scott is to scared to show up.

Here's the bottom line fatass. I will be there, you will not. Want to
tell us again about all the meetings we never showed up for? Or maybe
what anytime-anywhere really means?

Old January 1st 05, 03:52 AM
pigo

wrote in message
oups.com...
So that whole rant all boils down to you're not going to show up at
Copper.

"Anytime-anywhere" yeah, right.

Yep. I'm going up to Mt. Baker this week. Wanna bet he doesn't show?

Old January 1st 05, 11:55 PM

So, what you are saying is that you are not going to show. Guess we
all expected that.

Old January 2nd 05, 04:12 PM

Sorry Scroat, I'm not going to provide you the tools to stalk me.
Everybody knows the minute you get them you will be trying to find out
who my employeer is so you can try to get me fired. It just ain't
gonna happen.

You're already working on stalking Ant this week. Just let it go
asshole.

Old January 3rd 05, 02:01 AM

Translation:
"I'm to scared to meet you at Copper."