The Utter Vileness of RSA and everyone who posts here.

Old December 19th 03, 06:56 PM
scottabe

Default The Utter Vileness of RSA and everyone who posts here.

Five days gone.
I return to the grossest of slurs, the vilest of lies, the same old ****.
And NO complaint from any regular about the sickness, the insanity, the
utter depravity of this ********.

I cannot describe my loathing for you sick ****s. Anytime. You know where
I live, you know what I look like.

Old December 19th 03, 10:11 PM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message
Five days gone.

So I guess you missed the postings where pigo is offereing everybody (with
some exceptions) a free week at his place in Utah.

Not only that, but I just got the annual holiday letter from my ex-ski buddy
who retired to a sheep and hops farm in Colorado, telling me he has taken up
skiing again, and that the renovation of the guest house is almost finished.

And, my parents are spending the winter in Vermont this year because my
mother's recently-fused back is not yet strong enough for the trip to
Florida.

Could be a good year.

BTW, have you contacted the Seattle Richard Henrys yet?