Where has Donek gone?

Old March 18th 04, 03:07 AM
Juan Parra

Default Where has Donek gone?

"Baka Dasai" wrote in message
On 16 Mar 2004 19:47:40 -0800, Jason Watkins said (and I quote):
Venezuela? I was thinking Chile or Argentina.

Man, I really was out of today, cuz what I meant was Argentina (Las

Lenas).

Nah, Venezeula is right. It has the third highest ski lift in the
world. Bolivia has the highest, and China the second highest.

The information on Venezuela's lift is correct.
Though there is one little issue...there is no snow to ride on.
Not every mountain is perfect :-)
Juani

Old March 27th 04, 03:32 PM
John Davison

"Mike T" wrote in message . ..
In my 48 years this has to be the first time I've complained about winter
being too short and coming to an end. I've never had so much winter fun as

have had this winter.

I only wish there was someplace to live where it was winter all the time but
not in the land if the midnight sun!

Buy yourself a boat and start wakeboarding!

It's the spring and fall that get me. To cold to go into the water and
to warm for snow. Oh well... I guess I have to get the housework done
at some point in the year.

-- John
Old March 29th 04, 11:57 AM
Switters

Default Summer fun ( Where has Donek gone?)

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:32:40 GMT, (John Davison)
allegedly wrote:

Buy yourself a boat and start wakeboarding!

A skate/surf/mountain board is a lot cheaper!

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/