Where has Donek gone?

Old March 16th 04, 03:48 PM
Dean

Default Where has Donek gone?

I've been trying to reach Donek for a week. Email is not answered. The
telephone is not answered. Any idea what has happened to Donek?

Dean

Old March 16th 04, 04:25 PM
Mike T

I've been trying to reach Donek for a week. Email is not answered. The
telephone is not answered. Any idea what has happened to Donek?

Easty Coast Expression Session perhaps?

http://www.eces.us

Donek was one of the sponsors.

Mike T

Old March 16th 04, 04:45 PM
Neil Gendzwill

Mike T wrote:

I've been trying to reach Donek for a week. Email is not answered. The
telephone is not answered. Any idea what has happened to Donek?

Easty Coast Expression Session perhaps?

Sean was at SES and then I expect he went to ECES. He was answering
mail when he was at SES but that's in his backyard.

Neil

Old March 16th 04, 06:25 PM
Dean

Mike T wrote:

Easty Coast Expression Session perhaps?
Donek was one of the sponsors.

Thank you for the information. Sean called me and I had the shipping for my
board changed to a speedier method.

I'm very happy with my new boots (Salomon Malamute replaced Salomon
Dialogue) and bindings (Flow Pro 11 replaced Flow FL-4s). I hope I'll be as
pleased with my Donek board.

In my 48 years this has to be the first time I've complained about winter
being too short and coming to an end. I've never had so much winter fun as I
have had this winter.

Dean

Old March 16th 04, 06:57 PM
Mike T

In my 48 years this has to be the first time I've complained about winter
being too short and coming to an end. I've never had so much winter fun as

have had this winter.

I only wish there was someplace to live where it was winter all the time but
not in the land if the midnight sun!

Old March 16th 04, 09:54 PM
Jason Watkins

I only wish there was someplace to live where it was winter all the time but
not in the land if the midnight sun!

Lol, quit your bitchin'... we already have a longer season than just
about anyone here. Unless you're near swiss glaciers, or can afford to
stay in venezuala all summer, you can't do much better :P
Old March 16th 04, 09:59 PM
Mike T

I only wish there was someplace to live where it was winter all the time
but
not in the land if the midnight sun!

Lol, quit your bitchin'... we already have a longer season than just
about anyone here. Unless you're near swiss glaciers, or can afford to
stay in venezuala all summer, you can't do much better :P

Venezuela? I was thinking Chile or Argentina.

Really, I'm not complaining! Fall is by far the longest season every year,
that's all I'm saying!!!

Old March 17th 04, 12:21 AM
Sean Martin

Lisa Kosglow and Anton Pogue are putting on a Chile camp in July. I'm
thinking about going. It's part surfing, some gate or technique training
and some heli boarding. Should be lots of fun.

Sean Martin
Donek Snowboards Inc.

http://www.donek.com/
phone:877-53-DONEK

Old March 17th 04, 02:47 AM
Jason Watkins

Venezuela? I was thinking Chile or Argentina.

Man, I really was out of today, cuz what I meant was Argentina (Las Lenas).
Old March 17th 04, 03:33 AM
Dmitry

"Mike T" wrote

In my 48 years this has to be the first time I've complained about winter
being too short and coming to an end. I've never had so much winter fun as

have had this winter.

I only wish there was someplace to live where it was winter all the time but
not in the land if the midnight sun!

Aww man, all that blowing Hood River days are a crime
to pass up, and you even dare to complain! :P Get
a kite and a board and go riding!