Tua Grande Neige MX vs. Tua Cirque MX

Old May 18th 06, 07:52 AM

d wrote:

I've just ordered one pair of TUA Cirques MX (192cm) and one pair of
Dynastar Montagne Plus (192cm). I hope they will not be too short...

My Montagne Plus are 200s, I was 75 Kgs when I got them, I'm 70 Kg now
and they're still okay for touring with a day pack or a biggie for hut
to hut. I think my Cirques (actually Dynastar Ultra Bultra, but AFAICT
it's a rebadged Cirque) are 192.

Have fun on them... (might I ask where you got the Monragne Plus, I
/really/ like mine for hut to hut and rolling tours and I've not seen
them for a while)

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK
Old May 18th 06, 10:05 AM

[ Titus Atomicus ]

I've just ordered one pair of TUA Cirques MX (192cm) and one pair of
Dynastar Montagne Plus (192cm). I hope they will not be too short...

As a data point I used to ski 192cm Tua Mega MX (a bit more shaped
than the Cirque I think, although I'm not sure). The Megas were a
great improvement over my previous Tua Grande Neige (itself a great
improvement over my first tele skis, Åsnes Sondre...). At 75kg+ I
didn't find the Megas too short, but I used them more for turns than
touring. I'm sure you'll have fun on yours, Tua made great skis.

Martin
--
"An ideal world is left as an exercise to the reader."
-Paul Graham, On Lisp