DIN Chart - Atomic - Where can I find one?

Old August 14th 03, 05:57 PM
klaus

Default TLAs was: DIN Chart - Atomic - Where can I find one?

Walt wrote:
klaus wrote:

BTW, I've trademarked the term Bush Haters(tm). Please refrain from
using it.

E?xcuse? me?, but I've? copyrighte?d the? le?tte?r e?.

Ple?ase? re?frain from using my inte?lle?ctual prope?rty, or you'll
he?ar from my lawye?r.

Fine, I also trademarked Bush H8rs(TM).. and...I've trademarked the
trademark symbol, the first recursive trademark ever trademarked. And
yes, I also had the foresight to copyright the copyright symbol. No
loopholes for you. Maybe we can work out a deal that lets me use the
'e'.

I got your fair and balanced right hear, buddy...

-klaus

Old August 14th 03, 06:26 PM
Walt

klaus wrote:

Fine, I also trademarked Bush H8rs(TM).. and...I've trademarked the
trademark symbol, the first recursive trademark ever trademarked. And
yes, I also had the foresight to copyright the copyright symbol. No
loopholes for you.

Maybe we can work out a deal that lets me use the 'e'.

So what you're saying is that you'd like to buy a vowel. Is that it?

--
//-Walt
//

obski: V__l - _lw__s m_r_ th_n ___ th___ht...
Old August 14th 03, 06:48 PM
klaus

Walt wrote:
So what you're saying is that you'd like to buy a vowel. Is that it?

If "The Price is Right"(tm).

-klaus

Old August 14th 03, 06:51 PM
pigo

"klaus" wrote in message
pigo wrote:
Fox copywrited (or some such protection) the term "fair and

balanced" in
1995. You think it's frivolous to peruse someone that purposefully
challenges that.

I think it's against the law to peruse someone without their
permission. Otherwise people would get perused all the time. And that
just wouldn't be right.

Seems to me he was asking for it and got what he
wanted. Unfortunately it will still work to his benefit.
It does go to show your lack of objectivity though. You Bush haters

are
so funny.

dOOd.... there is more to politics than pro-bush or anti-bush. Your
argument shows the complete lack of logic and black/white fallacy
employed by the probush camp.

Speaking of neatly trimmed (as in below); there is nothing in my post to
suggest that politics is pro or anti- Bush. Only in the editing to make
it appear so.

The people that attack FoxNews are upset that they don't tilt everything
to the left like the other networks do. And if they don't like it, don't
watch it. The truth will still be the truth.

Last night Davis, in an attempt to defend himself, said something to

the
effect of "what about the National Economy? That was great under
clinton, now look at it". Totally ignoring the fact that the

downturn
started under clinton and is now showing healthy signs of recovery.

Can we stick to one fair and balanced argument at a time?

The truth is still the truth. That is an example of an inacuracy that
Fox points out and the others ignore.

p.s. I actually like bush.. neatly trimmed.

-klaus

Old August 14th 03, 07:06 PM
BrritSki

Dave Stallard wrote:

I listen to the BBC to get a non-US viewpoint on the news, which I
consider vital. Telling you things you may not want to hear != bias.

Is that the BBC World Service ? BBC UK News is very anti-war and is
getting into a lot of trouble over it, rightly in my view. I don't
object to anyone holding that opionion or to the BBC airing it as long
as their coverage is balanced - I don't want my licence fee money
funding anti-war propaganda.

Old August 14th 03, 07:27 PM
klaus

pigo wrote:

"klaus" wrote in message
dOOd.... there is more to politics than pro-bush or anti-bush. Your
argument shows the complete lack of logic and black/white fallacy
employed by the probush camp.

Speaking of neatly trimmed (as in below); there is nothing in my post to
suggest that politics is pro or anti- Bush. Only in the editing to make
it appear so.

Dunno.. just seems like everytime anything comes up, you use this big
brush, where one side is black(probush) and the other side is
white(bushhaters). I'm just waiting for you to somehow link
snowboarding to the BushHaters....

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_o....com&lr=&hl=en

I mean three pages index to Clinton bashing/Bush praising
posts... That's the problem I see with the
BushHaterHaters(TM). Everything comes down to Bush/Clinton,
Right/Left, Dem/Rep, Black/White, Pro War/Commie Pinko Fag.

The people that attack FoxNews are upset that they don't tilt everything
to the left like the other networks do.

You should be an internet psychological counselor.. what with the
ability to figure out what *all* those people are upset about from
their few posts. Could it be that their upset that Fox News are being
DickHeads(tm)? I watch Fox. I like Fox. Takes yin to have yang. But
in this case, they are being DickHeads(tm). And I don't give a damn
which way they tilt, as long as it's not at windmills.

And if they don't like it, don't
watch it.

Kinda like if Fox doesn't like Franken, don't read him?

The truth will still be the truth.

And the truth is???? That parody is protected from trademark
infringement??

Can we stick to one fair and balanced argument at a time?

The truth is still the truth. That is an example of an inacuracy that
Fox points out and the others ignore.

I guess I just didn't understand the logic leap from Fair and Balanced
to the health of the economy and Bill vs GW...

As for "truth is truth".. while that's rather profound and new age,
and politically correct, it is irrelevant in this case. In law there
are matters of fact, and matters of law. The matters of fact are
obviously undisputable in this case. That's what a jury decides: What
is truth? There is no dispute on that aspect in this case. I mean,
the words are right there on the cover of the book. The case will come
down to matters of law, i.e. this thing will never see trial since
matters of law are dispensed with in a summary judgement. Now the
matters of law are not quite covered by truth is truth, because the
law has to be interpreted.. Still with me???? I'll wait a sec so you
can read it again....

Ok ready???

So like the economy and bush and most of your arguments, they are
irrelevant in this case, other than they give you a soapbox to expound
your BushHaterHating(TM). The law will be decided by a judge and since
parody is fair use... well, the truth may be the truth, but more
importantly, the law is the law, and it has *nothing* to do with Bush,
the economy, or truth. This case is simply Trademark Law. Not truth,
Bush, Emerica, and Apple Pie...

-klaus

Old August 14th 03, 07:41 PM
Dave Stallard

BrritSki wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:

I listen to the BBC to get a non-US viewpoint on the news, which I
consider vital. Telling you things you may not want to hear != bias.

Is that the BBC World Service ? BBC UK News is very anti-war and is
getting into a lot of trouble over it, rightly in my view. I don't
object to anyone holding that opionion or to the BBC airing it as long
as their coverage is balanced - I don't want my licence fee money
funding anti-war propaganda.

Yep, BBC World Service.

Dave
Old August 14th 03, 07:46 PM
BrritSki

"Java Man (Espressopithecus)" wrote:

as their coverage is balanced - I don't want my licence fee money
funding anti-war propaganda.

Yeah, I could have predicted that. After all, you're a known terrorist,
right?

Oops, I forgot, I am too.

Yes I'm looking forward to meeting everyone soon. What's the skiing like
in Guantanamo Bay ?

Old August 14th 03, 07:57 PM
pigo

"klaus" wrote in message

If you want to take generalizations as all inclusive, go ahead. I don't
really feel like writting page after page to qualify every exception to
the rule, which of course there are. Most fair minded people looking at
a discussion would get the gist of the conversation.

Frankin was the least funny person ever on SNL. And has gotten even less
funny as he has switched to his new career as a politician. Sure,
political correctness would be fine if it had anything to do with the
real world. One can wish this, wish that all they want. I'm sure that
most consevatives do once and awhile as well. But eventually one has to
get down to the real world and take care of biz.