Sierra at Tahoe 4-4-11

Old April 5th 11, 08:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Sierra at Tahoe 4-4-11

Drove in from Sacramento - about 2 hours in light traffic. There was
remnant snow along the road from 3500 feet elevation and beyond, up to
about 10-15 foot snowbanks at the resport parking lots.

Got a break on my lift ticket when another skier offered me a chance
to get in on his group discount coupon, so I paid $50.

The skiing ranged from frozen crud to nicely groomed surface early in
the morning to wet crud everywhere in the afternoon. There was
rarely a lift line all day.

The area is smaller than I thought it would be, and not all the lifts
were running, but it was worth a day. I liked the trail layout and
degree of difficulty, and I didn't get to everything that looked
interesting on he trail map.
Old April 5th 11, 02:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 5, 1:57*am, Richard Henry wrote:
Drove in from Sacramento - about 2 hours in light traffic. *There was
remnant snow along the road from 3500 feet elevation and beyond, up to
about 10-15 foot snowbanks at the resport parking lots.

Got a break on my lift ticket when another skier offered me a chance
to get in on his group discount coupon, so I paid $50.

The skiing ranged from frozen crud to nicely groomed surface early in
the morning to wet crud everywhere in the afternoon. * There was
rarely a lift line all day.

The area is smaller than I thought it would be, and not all the lifts
were running, but it was worth a day. *I liked the trail layout and
degree of difficulty, and I didn't get to everything that looked
interesting on he trail map.

All these details!!! Amazing how Dickless Richard Henry can write
such comprehensive ski reports....yet never write a single line that
gives the contact information of the SPD officer he supposedly
"reported" me to with a trumped up outright lie stating I had
threatened a stalking wack job.
In the deranged world of rsa, telling a stalker that you will protect
yourself is apparently a threat.
Henry stated I would be harassed, charged, and arrested.
Yet here I am, with not a peep from SPD, and certainly not a peep from
Dickless Henry when I demand he provide necessary information so I can
fully cooperate with my local LE, hopefully to get this asshole
charged with making a false police report.
How humiliating for Henry. How embarassing. Bad enough that he is
such a ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyy that he thinks he can intimidate me by
lying to the cops (but of course, never man enough to try to
intimidate me in person), but to get busted lying about it? Or better
yet, he actually lied to the cops and got blown off?
What a pathetic loser!!!!!!!!!
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!! Happy to explain THAT to SPD. Contact
info?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Old April 5th 11, 08:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Apr 5, 2:57*am, Richard Henry wrote:
Drove in from Sacramento - about 2 hours in light traffic. *There was.....

Good report. But what are you doing out and about? Weren't you
supposed to have been arrested and jailed for felonies a couple of
years back? Did you ever find out who it was that was coming so you
could ask him why he didn't?

Old April 6th 11, 02:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 5, 1:20*pm, pigo wrote:
On Apr 5, 2:57*am, Richard Henry wrote:

Drove in from Sacramento - about 2 hours in light traffic. *There was.....

Good report. But what are you doing out and about? Weren't you
supposed to have been arrested and jailed for felonies a couple of
years back? Did you ever find out who it was that was coming so you
could ask him why he didn't?

Happy to discuss this issue with you, Tranny Boob. Start with the
contact info for the Canadian LE you bragged about lying to when you
claimed to have gotten me banned from Canada. Then there is the Utah
State Police, which you bragged about lying to, and the Salt Lake City
Police, which you bragged about lying to.
Explain why I have never had a problem going to Canada. Explain why I
never hear from LE.
Clue time. I didn't approach them, they approached me. I didn't lie
to them. I could care less if you shut up, because you amuse me,
though I think you deserve jail time for your stalking, threats, and
disgusting, despicable behavior.
At least a good ass whipping. I'm happy to show your history of
making sick jokes about raping children to the cops. Your cops.
Contact info?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey, ain't I supposed to be arrested and jailed for felonies? I do
recall you claiming that I have a felony conviction. Why can I vote
and own guns and go to Canada?
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old April 6th 11, 02:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Apr 5, 1:20*pm, pigo wrote:
On Apr 5, 2:57*am, Richard Henry wrote:

Drove in from Sacramento - about 2 hours in light traffic. *There was.....

Good report. But what are you doing out and about? Weren't you
supposed to have been arrested and jailed for felonies a couple of
years back? Did you ever find out who it was that was coming so you
could ask him why he didn't?

Just this week I posted a description of how to avoid the traffic
backup at the Ag Inspection station on I15 returning from Vegas. I
believe that might be a misdemeanor.
Old April 6th 11, 03:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 5, 7:58*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Apr 5, 1:20*pm, pigo wrote:

On Apr 5, 2:57*am, Richard Henry wrote:

Drove in from Sacramento - about 2 hours in light traffic. *There was....

Good report. But what are you doing out and about? Weren't you
supposed to have been arrested and jailed for felonies a couple of
years back? Did you ever find out who it was that was coming so you
could ask him why he didn't?

Just this week I posted a description of how to avoid the traffic
backup at the Ag Inspection station on I15 returning from Vegas. *I
believe that might be a misdemeanor.

But you didn't post the contact info for the SPD officer you claim to
have "reported" to. Lying to a cop is at least a misdemeanor.
How about we ask the cop? How pathetic can you get. Joking about
lying to the cops, proud of the sick, cowardly game you played.
How humiliating for you. Happy to discuss this with LE. Contact
info?
Thanks for exposing yourself as the psychopathic pathological liar you
are, again. Because only a psychopath thinks getting busted lying his
ass off is amusing, Dickless.
Old April 6th 11, 03:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 5, 9:59*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,
*Richard Henry wrote:

Drove in from Sacramento - about 2 hours in light traffic. *There was
remnant snow along the road from 3500 feet elevation and beyond, up to
about 10-15 foot snowbanks at the resport parking lots.

Got a break on my lift ticket when another skier offered me a chance
to get in on his group discount coupon, so I paid $50.

The skiing ranged from frozen crud to nicely groomed surface early in
the morning to wet crud everywhere in the afternoon. * There was
rarely a lift line all day.

The area is smaller than I thought it would be, and not all the lifts
were running, but it was worth a day. *I liked the trail layout and
degree of difficulty, and I didn't get to everything that looked
interesting on he trail map.

* I think at this time of year, it is better to be above treeline for
any sort of decent snow, and non concrete or meringue style snow. *Even
thought it is more of a southern latitude, Mammoth is probably a better
place for spring skiing right now than the lower altitude resorts around
Tahoe.

Teddy, Teddy. You just embarass yourself more when you ignore another
demand that you provide the contact info for the SPD officer you claim
is "monitoring" this ********.
You'd think they'd contact me, given how many lies you folks have told
about me, how many false accusations.
How's that search for the "active warrant" going, dumb****?
Sorta like that search for the felony I've supposedly been convicted
of committing?
Or the search for your balls? Imaginary things that exist only in the
minds of dickless rsa freaks?
Contact info? Show the post, Ted.
How humiliating for all of you.
Old April 6th 11, 06:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

*Richard Henry wrote:

[...]

I had given that some thought for my plans Friday and Saturday. The
highest Tahoe-area resorts are Heavenly and Mount Rose (did those
earlier this year) and Kirkwood. All the others have peak elevations
at or under 9000 feet, which is about the elevation of Mammoth's main
lodge. I'll have to work out the logistics of that, plus the weather
preditions. My constraints are that I must be at San Francisco
Airport late Thursday afternoon and in Davis Sunday morning.
Old April 6th 11, 10:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*Richard Henry wrote:

[...]

Airport late Thursday afternoon and in Davis Sunday morning.- Hide quoted text -

Geez, and here I thought I was going to have some constraints on MY
movement. After all, you were bragging about how SPD was going to
arrest and convict me for the capital crime of proving you to be a
lying piece of **** stalking dickless coward, and your buddy Brain
Fried Bob bragged about restricting my movement to Canada, and Wack
Job Waldron bragged that he was going to get me arrested on some sort
of active warrant (but of course, did not specify the charge).
And here I am, up in the North Cascades, just went shooting with some
locals. One of them is a county mountie, and he was delighted to show
me his new Glock. You'd think that since you freaks have called me a
convicted felon hundreds of times, he would have run my name and
busted me for being a felon in possession of several weapons. I guess
that like you, he couldn't find any proof.
How humiliating. When exposed as a lying piece of **** stalking
dickless coward, ignore reality and pretend your humiliation did not
occur.
Contact info?
Maybe you could get in an EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME between ski days.
Old April 9th 11, 04:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 04/05/11 19:58, Richard Henry wrote:

On Apr 5, 1:20 pm, wrote:
On Apr 5, 2:57 am, Richard wrote:

Drove in from Sacramento - about 2 hours in light traffic. There was....

Good report. But what are you doing out and about? Weren't you
supposed to have been arrested and jailed for felonies a couple of
years back? Did you ever find out who it was that was coming so you
could ask him why he didn't?

Just this week I posted a description of how to avoid the traffic
backup at the Ag Inspection station on I15 returning from Vegas.

Huh? I must have missed that. Got any ideas about the one between Yuma
and somewhere near the Salton Sea? I think it's an immigration station,
not agriculture, but last time we came back from getting our teeth done
in Algodones in the middle of summer we were in line for half an hour.
I know the feds do it just to make us suffer.

I believe that might be a misdemeanor.

Don't be paranoid. Think of it as 'taking one for the team'.

--
Cheers, Bev