A Taichi skier's profile

Old March 13th 11, 02:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default A Taichi skier's profile

On Mar 13, 8:20*am, down_hill wrote:
snowbender wrote:
snowfake
putting crap in a pretty box, it is still crap!
much like lipstick on a pig

"Yup, guess your little knowledge doesn't know how to appreciate finer
arts."

snowbender

You have the credibility of IT.

Dumb****, here is a clue. If I didn't have credibility when I expose
you as a lying coward, you wouldn't need to embarass yourself by
calling me IT.
Which I find hilarious. Idiot.

So your comments and opinions are as valued as paint on a pig,

Ah, a dickless freak hiding in anonymity setting himself up as an
arbiter of value.

I sure if
we visit the definition of Fine Arts your meaning and the rest of the
english speaking world will not be in the same room.

I'm sure when we visit the definitions of honesty, manhood, and
ethics, we would not be on the same planet.

I watched my son about to turn 6 do the same thing on the slope in a ski
class. But I am not stupid enough to put it up on the web and claim it
is the next greatest thing.

I feel sorry for your son.

Alan has been asking you a legitimate question for years, we all know
the answer even if you will not respond truthfully.

Hey, how about the question I'm asking Baker? You know, he threatened
for months to lie to the Seattle cops about me, I want the contact
info.
Sure is a helluva lot more important than his question to Ichie,
dumb****, considering he would have been committing a crime if he
actually ahd done so.
We all know the answer you will give. None. Embarassing for both of
you.
The notion of you calling anyone to task for "respond truthfully" is
hilarious.

I see you have mastered cut and paste.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old March 13th 11, 05:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
snowbender wrote:

On Mar 12, 12:21 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

snowbender wrote:
Profiling is done by Cat Shimizu, for LTCC (Lake Tahoe Community
College) DMA 104 "Winter Action Sports Filmmaking" class project.

Special thanks to Cat Shimizu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkXfOqtXXKw

Have fun,
snowbender

I'm glad you enjoy skiing, but don't imagine you're doing anything very special.

If your technique is so fantastic, why do you always demonstrate it on the easiest runs and conditions?

Yup, guess your little knowledge doesn't know how to appreciate finer
arts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWxe2SdHIDo

snowbender

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

What is "finer" about someone creeping slowly (and often coming to a complete stop) through wide-open trees?

--
http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg
Old March 13th 11, 06:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 13, 11:51*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*snowbender wrote:
Profiling is done by Cat Shimizu, for LTCC (Lake Tahoe Community
College) DMA 104 "Winter Action Sports Filmmaking" class project.

Special thanks to Cat Shimizu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkXfOqtXXKw

Have fun,
snowbender

I'm glad you enjoy skiing, but don't imagine you're doing anything very special.

If your technique is so fantastic, why do you always demonstrate it on the easiest runs and conditions?

Yup, guess your little knowledge doesn't know how to appreciate finer
arts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWxe2SdHIDo

snowbender

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

What is "finer" about someone creeping slowly (and often coming to a complete stop) through wide-open trees?

What is "finer" about a dickless stalking piece of **** liar who
threatened to file a false police report then
pppppppuuuuussssssiiiiiiieeeeeedddddd out? What is "finer" about a
wack job who can't even come up with an excuse for his humiliation?
Old April 11th 11, 01:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Mar 13, 6:08 am, snowbender
wrote:
On Mar 12, 2:34 pm, lal_truckee wrote:

On 3/12/11 8:30 AM, snowbender wrote:

Special thanks to Cat Shimizu.

That's a nicely done video.

Thanks, that's a fun class; we ski on Monday mornings and filming, and
do the editing on Wednesday evenings for ten weeks, make up the story
as we go, quite fun.

snowbender

Here's my class work, very fun class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oah5i37Lyk

snowbender
Old April 11th 11, 02:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Mar 13, 12:51*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
What is "finer" about someone creeping slowly (and often coming to a complete stop) through wide-open trees?

Well. We DO know someone that can't even do that!
Old April 11th 11, 03:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 4/11/11 6:28 AM, snowbender wrote:
Here's my class work, very fun class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oah5i37Lyk

Nice, looks like a good class. You had a couple of fade-outs in the
interview sound, but you made up for it with the soundtrack. Dick Dale,
I think?

I didn't quite get why your subject can't ski any more - lots of folk
ski after knee injury with or without repair.

Plus I'm amused he carries two poles while boarding and you carry none
while skiing.

Enjoy your snow days; I'm back from Costa Rica and will be back on snow
in a couple days...
Old April 11th 11, 03:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 11, 7:53*am, pigo wrote:
On Mar 13, 12:51*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

What is "finer" about someone creeping slowly (and often coming to a complete stop) through wide-open trees?

Well. We DO know someone that can't even do that!

Who's that, Brain Fried Bob? One thing for su neither you or Baker
can stand in front of me and talk ****.
Proven time and again.
Nor can you provide the contact info for the cops you supposedly lied
to.
How humiliating for both of you.
Old April 12th 11, 12:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Apr 11, 8:29 am, lal_truckee wrote:
On 4/11/11 6:28 AM, snowbender wrote:

Here's my class work, very fun class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oah5i37Lyk

Nice, looks like a good class. You had a couple of fade-outs in the
interview sound, but you made up for it with the soundtrack. Dick Dale,
I think?

The filming industry has a saying, "50% video, 100% audio"; guess they
are right. The soundtrack is "pipeline."

I didn't quite get why your subject can't ski any more - lots of folk
ski after knee injury with or without repair.

Don't know (didn’t ask), for whatever reasons, he got a bad left knee,
cannot ski with.

Plus I'm amused he carries two poles while boarding and you carry none
while skiing.

Yup, especially when you watch me chasing him, he carries poles to
help him to push him around like a skier. I was planning to chasing
him with my snowboard to make old boarders duo, but we didn't make the
shot.

Enjoy your snow days; I'm back from Costa Rica and will be back on snow
in a couple days...

Better be hurry, season almost over (how sad); Heavenly closes at
April 23rd, nevertheless, I've heard that Alpine Meadows has extended
their season. Lucky you!

Have fun,
snowbender