"Let me entertain you!"

Old November 16th 03, 03:47 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

Default "Let me entertain you!"

"Doug Taylor" skrev i melding
Here is an interesting post from rec.skiing.nordic:
Old November 16th 03, 11:45 PM
ant

Inger Skramstad Jørstad wrote:
"Their attics are vacant", we say about such persons
here, or "Their books are unbalanced". And a lot of other things,
too, like "There is no furniture on the top floor", or just simply,
"There is nobody home in their penthouse apartment".

A few chops short of a barbecue, a few beers short of a ****up, a few sheep
loose in the top paddock...

ant

Old November 17th 03, 12:00 AM
Richard Henry

"ant" wrote in message
Inger Skramstad Jørstad wrote:
"Their attics are vacant", we say about such persons
here, or "Their books are unbalanced". And a lot of other things,
too, like "There is no furniture on the top floor", or just simply,
"There is nobody home in their penthouse apartment".

A few chops short of a barbecue, a few beers short of a ****up, a few

sheep
loose in the top paddock...

The lights are on but nobody's home.

Old November 17th 03, 02:46 AM
ant

Richard Henry wrote:
"ant" wrote in message
Inger Skramstad Jørstad wrote:
"Their attics are vacant", we say about such persons
here, or "Their books are unbalanced". And a lot of other things,
too, like "There is no furniture on the top floor", or just simply,
"There is nobody home in their penthouse apartment".

A few chops short of a barbecue, a few beers short of a ****up, a
few roos loose in the top paddock...

The lights are on but nobody's home.

a few sangers short of a picnic...