Alan Baker's Eternal Shame

Old October 11th 06, 04:39 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Alan Baker's Eternal Shame

Two Buddha wrote:
This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Richard Henry" wrote in message
ups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:
Looks like I'm not the only person who has found Alan Baker to be a
deranged, deluded, stalking lunatic.. He loves making up insane
fantasies....and never, ever discusses real evidence of his real
bull****.
Oh, well. At least he is consistent.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...ion-case_x.htm

top-posting corrected
What defamation? You truly are deranged.

What I found most amusing, giving the rsa context, was the statement
that the palintiff "pursued the case even though she knew the
defendant ... has no hope of paying such an award."

Old October 11th 06, 05:21 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Edwin" wrote in message
ups.com...

Alan Baker wrote:
In article om,
"Edwin" wrote:

snip

[unsnip]

Alan Baker: "Funny. You keep telling us that Apple's not going to
survive."

Mayor of R'lyeh : "Where have I ever said that Apple wasn't going
survive? I've actually said that it didn't matter to me one way or
another and that their survival was largely up to them."

Alan Baker: "You've implied on occasions too numerous to count."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....g/e1f666561931...

Alan Baker: "As I said: your essential dishonesty comes as no
surprise. You're seriously suggesting that you've never state nor
implied that Apple is doomed to fail? Come on, Mayor."

Mayor of R'lyeh: "No I haven't. Where's your proof Alan 'I'll cry
like a little girl until you give me a URL" Baker? You've declared
that I've made the implication too many times to count. Surely
out of all those times youcan produce just one. Go to Google
and use the search terms 'Apple' 'doom' and 'fail' with me as
the author. Surely this will yield thousands upon
thousands of hits for you to post...unless you're full of beans. "

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....g/522206fc8482...

Me: "When you get done laughing, maybe you can find that quote where
the Mayor says Apple is going out of business? "

Mayor of R'lyeh: "Just one out of the 'too many times to count' you
claimed I said it would be nice. And no the one time where I was
clearly joking doesn't count. "

Alan Baker: "So my failure to provide a reference disproves my
claim,
does it?"

Me: "It does according to the rules of judgment you have applied to
others on numerous occasions. "

Alan Baker: "I admit my claim about Clyde remains unproven... "

Me: "Why don't you hold yourself to your own standards of judgment?
Lack of ethics? No morals? Lack of intelligence? Hypocrisy?
All of the above? "

Mayor of R'lyeh: "He's had two years to find one quote but couldn't
and he still can't admit that he's wrong...something he expects
everyone else to do after 30 seconds. What a piece of work he is. "

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....g/c6366dc15e32...

I guess I really do own you...

LOL

You guess you "own" people through false accasations, lies, and
refusing to admit when you're wrong, all backed up by overuse of
"LOL?"

An interesting POV, to say the least...

Couldn't agree more. He truly is deranged. Utterly convinced of his
own
insane worldview, I've watched him pull this crap on me too many
times.

LOL

Not even Edwin matches you in kookery, Scotty.

Translation: anyone who sees Alan Baker for the insane, deranged, deluded
wacko he is is a kook.
Of course, in Alan Baker's mind, anyone who tells the truth is a kook.
You stupid, sick, psychopathic freak. You truly need psychiatric help.
Get
it.

I can't claim to have Scotty owned. He's definitely the communal
property of rec.skiing.alpine.

The insanity of net wackos and freaks never ceases to amaze me. I tell the
truth, they lie and stalk and commit felonies.
And NONE of them ever has the balls to do it in person.
Who owns who, freak? Thanks for reminding the newcomers of what a ********
this is.

Old October 11th 06, 05:22 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
Alan Baker wrote in news:alangbaker-
:

I can't claim to have Scotty owned. He's definitely the communal
property of rec.skiing.alpine.

I'd like a divorce please so you can have him. I'll take the Porsche.

Thanks, freak. One freak laughs about another freak's insane, deranged
defamations. RSA. Normal.

Old October 11th 06, 05:23 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Two Buddha wrote:
Looks like I'm not the only person who has found Alan Baker to be a
deranged, deluded, stalking lunatic.. He loves making up insane
fantasies....and never, ever discusses real evidence of his real
bull****.
Oh, well. At least he is consistent.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...ion-case_x.htm

top-posting corrected
What defamation? You truly are deranged.

What I found most amusing, giving the rsa context, was the statement
that the palintiff "pursued the case even though she knew the
defendant ... has no hope of paying such an award."

You just keep forgetting that truth is a defense. You lie. I tell the
truth about you lying. Period. The defense. You'd NEVER win a defamation
case, you sick stalking lying coward. And we both know it. Yet you lie and
lie and lie and smear. As usual. Richard Henry, gutless psychopath.

Old October 11th 06, 06:17 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Edwin" wrote in message
ups.com...

Alan Baker wrote:
In article om,
"Edwin" wrote:

snip

[unsnip]

Alan Baker: "Funny. You keep telling us that Apple's not going to
survive."

Mayor of R'lyeh : "Where have I ever said that Apple wasn't going
survive? I've actually said that it didn't matter to me one way or
another and that their survival was largely up to them."

Alan Baker: "You've implied on occasions too numerous to count."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....g/e1f666561931.
..

[...]

Whatever you say, Scotty.

Next time, be as specific before the meet as you were willing to be
afterwards.

--
'It is Mac OS X, not BSD.' -- 'From Mac OS to BSD Unix.'
"It's BSD Unix with Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD Unix'

'[The IBM PC] could boot multiple OS, such as DOS, C/PM, GEM, etc.' --
'I claimed nothing about GEM other than it was available software for the
IBM PC. (Edwin on GEM)
Old October 11th 06, 07:20 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Two Buddha wrote:
Looks like I'm not the only person who has found Alan Baker to be a
deranged, deluded, stalking lunatic.. He loves making up insane
fantasies....and never, ever discusses real evidence of his real
bull****.
Oh, well. At least he is consistent.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...ion-case_x.htm

top-posting corrected
What defamation? You truly are deranged.

What I found most amusing, giving the rsa context, was the statement
that the palintiff "pursued the case even though she knew the
defendant ... has no hope of paying such an award."

You just keep forgetting that truth is a defense. You lie. I tell the
truth about you lying. Period. The defense. You'd NEVER win a defamation
case, you sick stalking lying coward. And we both know it. Yet you lie and
lie and lie and smear. As usual. Richard Henry, gutless psychopath.

So which of these is the truth?

"I passed through Poway on my way to Coronado"

or

"I've never been to Poway in my life"

Old October 12th 06, 03:03 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,can.politics,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
oups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:
[...]

I sure as hell never have gotten off the freeway in Poway....but according
to the map, I passed through.
Amazing how desperate you are to catch me in a lie....while I've caught you
hundreds of times. Indeed, this ludicrous twisting of the facts is just
another ridiculous and laughable Richard Henry lie.
You really can't understand that there are honest, honorable people in the
world, do you? You think everybody lies the way you do. You can't conceive
of people who don't. You can't understand why everybody isn't an amoral,
stalking psychopath like you.
What a case study. You fascinate me.

Old October 12th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Edwin" wrote in message
ups.com...

Alan Baker wrote:
In article
om,

"

********
this is.

LOL

Whatever you say, Scotty.

Next time, be as specific before the meet as you were willing to be
afterwards.

Every time you get confronted with reality, with facts, with truth, you LOL.
You truly are insane.
Whatever I say? I say reality. You ignore reality.
I was specific. And YOU specifically didn't have the specific balls to show
up. What a sick freak!

Old October 12th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Edwin" wrote in message
ups.com...

Alan Baker wrote:
In article
om,

Old October 12th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Edwin" wrote in message
ups.com...

Alan Baker wrote:
In article
om,
"Edwin" wrote:

snip

[unsnip]

Alan Baker: "Funny. You keep telling us that Apple's not going to
survive."

Mayor of R'lyeh : "Where have I ever said that Apple wasn't
going
survive? I've actually said that it didn't matter to me one way
or
another and that their survival was largely up to them."

Alan Baker: "You've implied on occasions too numerous to count."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....msg/e1f6665619
31.
..

Alan Baker: "As I said: your essential dishonesty comes as no
surprise. You're seriously suggesting that you've never state nor
implied that Apple is doomed to fail? Come on, Mayor."

Mayor of R'lyeh: "No I haven't. Where's your proof Alan 'I'll cry
like a little girl until you give me a URL" Baker? You've
declared
that I've made the implication too many times to count. Surely
out of all those times youcan produce just one. Go to Google
and use the search terms 'Apple' 'doom' and 'fail' with me as
the author. Surely this will yield thousands upon
thousands of hits for you to post...unless you're full of beans.
"

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....msg/522206fc84
82.
..

[...]

[...]