"There's a Texan on the road ..."

Old February 28th 04, 08:43 PM
scottabe

Default Insane wackos spew filth.

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 2/28/04 12:18 PM:

In article bx60c.432327$na.1038576@attbi_s04,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
Oooh, ooh!

Did I commit felonies too, Scotty?? Huh? Did I? Huh?

LOL

What you did do is try to invade a moderated newsgroup to try and bring your
little flame war over there.

I just thought I'd see if you were willing to obey your own rules.

You aren't willing to abide by any rules of decency or ethics, why should
anybody else, freak?

Keep your flaming over here on RSA, where it belongs.

Will you be banning Scotty for his repeated violations of the mensbss
TOS?

What violations?

Old February 29th 04, 01:08 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:27:15 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Sounds like you're losing it, Scottee. Just pull the trigger and all
the lying, stalking, whacko, insane, freaks will all go away.

I can get all of you with one shot?

If you put the barrel in your mouth.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old February 29th 04, 01:18 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:43:04 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Sounds like you're losing it, Scottee. Just pull the trigger and all
the lying, stalking, whacko, insane, freaks will all go away.

I can get all of you with one shot?

If you put the barrel in your mouth.

Stop stalking, freak.

Is that all you got? You're losing it.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old January 11th 05, 09:47 PM
Zee

why this is a very nice atmosphere!?

Old January 12th 05, 06:48 AM