swapped in the cradle?

Old September 19th 14, 06:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default swapped in the cradle?

On Friday, September 19, 2014 1:16:29 PM UTC-5, Alan Baker wrote:

Wow.

You can't hide your hatred of women for a minute...

The most frequent cause of misogyny is a failure to form satisfactory relationships with women. The second most frequent cause is a pathological fixation on one's mother.

Do the math.
Old September 19th 14, 06:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-19 18:10:46 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Friday, September 19, 2014 10:40:43 AM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 10:05:52 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 9:38:19 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 4:01:11 PM UTC-7, lal_truckee wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/ml52xfp

Creepy.

I heard that YOU bought yourself a foreign wife. True?

I got one for free.

You paid for her, no doubt about it. Only question is if you did so
up front or on the installment plan.

Wow.

You can't hide your hatred of women for a minute...

I tell the truth and deal with reality, and being an insane, deranged,
stalking piece of **** wack job, you call it hatred of women. How
disgusting. How normal for you. One thing for su you have stalked
several women. No doubt about it, the pattern is clear.
You are insane. Get help.

You assume that the relationship between a man and a woman must be the
man paying for that relationship.

But thank you for showing how you'll lie at the drop of a hat. The only
thing "sure" is that you can't possibly know my personal business.

:-)

Old September 19th 14, 06:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

twobuddha wrote:
On Friday, September 19, 2014 10:40:43 AM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
On Thursday, September 18, 2014 10:05:52 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 9:38:19 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 4:01:11 PM UTC-7, lal_truckee wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/ml52xfp

Creepy.

I heard that YOU bought yourself a foreign wife. True?

I got one for free.

You paid for her, no doubt about it. Only question is if you did so up
front or on the installment plan.

He ran her over with his car, and then put the Dr. app't on his credit
card, even though he got a freebie visit..
Old September 19th 14, 06:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Here's his catalog photo for mail order husbands.
Http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/fatass.jpg

Please note that the photo hides his ****ty teeth and
minimizes his coke bottle glasses.

Career potential: Alpo filler
Old September 19th 14, 06:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Correction http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/lardass.jpg
Old September 19th 14, 06:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-19 18:10:46 +0000, twobuddha said:

[...]

Which is the case in the overwhelming majority of relationships: men
pay a lot more than women. Period. I am also assuming that anyone who
marries a foreigner pays a lot more. Ask Bob Thompson, his wife used
him like a tampon.

But thank you for showing how you'll lie at the drop of a hat. The only

thing "sure" is that you can't possibly know my personal business.

Holy ****. Are you so ****ing insane you do not see how YOU just lied
your ass off and acted like you know my personal business? Of course
not. That would take honesty.

You claim that essentially all relationships between men and women are
men "paying" and you think I need to assume something?

You are insane, and a despicable stalking piece of ****. One thing for
su you are a deranged stalker who gets his jollies trying to
intimidate people. You've done it to your ex girlfriends. No doubt
about it.

You have no way of knowing that.

Thanks for demonstrating that you'll happily lie about anyone.

:-)

Old September 19th 14, 07:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Wow. I guess this how he rationalizes his total failure with women. He figures that
His lack of money is the cause of his total rejection. After all he has such a
lovely disposition and outstanding personal hygiene. LOL
Old September 19th 14, 07:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
On Friday, September 19, 2014 1:16:29 PM UTC-5, Alan Baker wrote:

Wow.

You can't hide your hatred of women for a minute...

The most frequent cause of misogyny is a failure to form satisfactory
relationships with women. The second most frequent cause is a
pathological fixation on one's mother.

Do the math.

"At least I won't get a birthday call from Mother, as I did the year my
brother died, ignoring the crimes and trauma. I won't have my fiance take
me out to birthday dinner and tell me the engagement was over (yeah, really
happened). I won't have a girlfriend wishing me happy birthday and then
telling me she was dating another guy. I won't be desperately trying to
kill the pain with alcohol, or wrestling with the common entitlement of
being treated special just because, or further wounded by the failure of
the world at large to celebrate moi.
My expectations are consistent with reality."
Old September 19th 14, 09:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-19 20:57:26 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Friday, September 19, 2014 11:51:42 AM UTC-7, Goober Jones wrote:
Correction http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/lardass.jpg

Does your wife know you are stalking me on rsa again?

No one can be stalking you on RSA, Scottie.

This is a public forum and if you don't want to participate, you don't have to.

Old September 19th 14, 09:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-19 20:59:12 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Friday, September 19, 2014 12:44:43 PM UTC-7, wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Kewl. All true. You'll have to explain to me how women abusing men
makes me a misogynist, you stalking piece of **** wack job. Having
fun? How sick. How normal for you.

How is it "abusing" to tell you that you've been kicked to the curb?