Making lines (continued)

Old May 12th 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

Default Making lines (continued)

testing 2
Old May 13th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 12, 4:24*pm, taichiskiing
wrote:
testing 2

Shhhhhh!

If everyone stays real quiet, maybe he'll go away.

Old May 13th 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

wrote:

testing 2

Shhhhhh!

If everyone stays real quiet, maybe he'll go away.

He'd sing his own praises in the vacuum of space. I wouldn't bet on
it.
Old May 14th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

wrote:

testing 2

Shhhhhh!

If everyone stays real quiet, maybe he'll go away.

He'd sing his own praises in the vacuum of space. I wouldn't bet on
it.

What a bunch boring gappers.

IS

Ps. testing to see why/if I can post this but not a particular post.
Old May 14th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"taichiskiing" wrote in message

testing 2

Shhhhhh!

If everyone stays real quiet, maybe he'll go away.

He'd sing his own praises in the vacuum of space. I wouldn't bet on
it.

What a bunch boring gappers.

IS

Ps. testing to see why/if I can post this but not a particular post.

Have you considered klaus' suggestions?

Old May 14th 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

wrote:

testing 2

Shhhhhh!

If everyone stays real quiet, maybe he'll go away.

He'd sing his own praises in the vacuum of space. I wouldn't bet on
it.

What a bunch boring gappers.

IS

Ps. testing to see why/if I can post this but not a particular post.

It posted!!! Weird.

Let's try some partial message to see what happens,

On May 11, 8:56 am, Harry wrote:
On Sun, 11 May 2008 08:01:01 -0700 (PDT), taichiskiing
wrote this crap:

two enemies, Sadam Hussein/Iraq and Osama bin Laden/Al Qaeda that it
fostered to power during the process/Cold War.

Have you been drinking? This makes no sense.

No, they don't make sense, but they are historical facts.

"You are insane. get help." What historical facts? You make
no sense.

Are you in denial, or just oblivious in modern history?

I'm too lazy to dig out the details, but these facts were reported in
National Geography Society's documentaries shown on the cable.
American supported Hussein in some kind of "coup" to gain political
power in the '70s, and American supported bin Laden in his jihad
against the Russian in Afghanistan during the '80s, which fostered him
to gain power and popularity. American is now fighting the "evil
seeds" they planted during the Cold War.

IS
Old May 14th 08, 04:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

wrote this crap:

two enemies, Sadam Hussein/Iraq and Osama bin Laden/Al Qaeda that it
fostered to power during the process/Cold War.

Have you been drinking? This makes no sense.

No, they don't make sense, but they are historical facts.

"You are insane. get help." What historical facts? You make
no sense.

Are you in denial, or just oblivious in modern history?

I'm too lazy to dig out the details, but these facts were reported in
National Geography Society's documentaries shown on the cable.
American supported Hussein in some kind of "coup" to gain political
power in the '70s, and American supported bin Laden in his jihad
against the Russian in Afghanistan during the '80s, which fostered him
to gain power and popularity. American is now fighting the "evil
seeds" they planted during the Cold War.

IS

Now, the rest of that particular post,

No, it didn't post, cut some more,

Well, you need to tell those million people who are about to lose
their houses about it.

That's not his problem. When you buy a house, you should read what
you are signing.

Is President Bush not "Commander in Chief" of the country? Yes, his
country, his responsibilities, so it is his problem.

The money was there until he burnt it in the wars.

It's always a hard life. But victory, honor, and glory goes to the
winner.

Guess it is a hard life for you.

Let's see how I spent the weekend. Saturday morning, I went to the
yacht club, and installed a wide-screen, flat panel, LCD, HD TV, on my
yacht. Then I watched a hockey playoff game, from a skybox. This
morning I went back to the yacht club, for the Mother's Day Brunch.
Then I'm buying my mother a DVD player, for Mother's Day, so she can
watch the movie, "Beowulf."

Is that such a hard life?

Yes, in comparison, I/we could do all that without worrying about
going to war; if you keep thinking fighting the war, you may or may
not enjoy your days; it's all depend what on your mind.

"The object of military action is the annihilation of the enemy's
army, the destruction of his cities, and the wastage of his
countryside."

Sun Tzu -- The Art of War.

I like that quote.

What do you like it about?

For an unnecessary war, five years is too long.

Really? What is unnecessary? And what is too long?
Honor and Glory, and Treasure goes to the victorious.

Guess you military men are easily "brain-washed" with those high
sounding words.

Sun Tzu's words are eternal. His name will live forever.

You may chant that, but it won't make you a good warrior.

I *AM* a good warrior. I have the medals and papers to prove it.
My name is over a thousand years old, and my name will live forever.

Pure egotism. "Upon a general's success, millions bones pile up."

It's people like you who are helping our enemies. You are helping our
troops to die.

But you think that people like you who sent our troops over, which is
the main cause to cause our troops to die, are not to blame?

I trained our troops. I trained them well. They protect the
ungrateful, like you. Be grateful that your church hasn't been
visited by a suicide bomber.

Why should I/we be grateful to the people who put our country and its
people in jeopardy?

You should lift a flagon of mead to our brave soldiers, as they
protect everyone in this wonderful country.

Enjoy your shame.

Shame is on you.

Spit is on you.

Spitting war? Didn't know you mighty Hungarian warriors indulging such
a child's play.

IS

Old May 20th 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

posting is not working?

Dear Sir,

I'm a regular poster in rec.apline.skiing; to my understanding, it is
a non-moderated newsgroup. However, recently when I post a new thread
or reply to a post, it wouldn't post, and I got the following message,

"The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
Internet.

We were unable to post your message

If you believe this is an error, please contact Google Support. "

What gives? And how can I correct it?

TIA,
IS
taichiskiing

Ps. I did manage to add a thread began with a very short message and
replied some posting,
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...a4fef1e?hl=en#,
however, it is not consistent and I cannot do the same now.
Old May 20th 08, 02:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

[...]

Pps. What makes even more interesting, I can reply/post with this
message to the last post #7, however, when I replied it with my
regular reply, it bumped. I'm trying it again now, to see if it posts
again.
Old May 20th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

This was posted twice, once at 7:37 Pacific time and again at 7:51
Pacific time.

taichiskiing wrote:

posting is not working?

Dear Sir,

I'm a regular poster in rec.apline.skiing;

There's your problem right there!

[...]

Making lines taichiskiing Alpine Skiing 216 May 21st 08 07:38 PM
blue lines Bucky Alpine Skiing 2 February 13th 06 10:01 AM
Are President's Day crowds and lift lines bad? Eric Snowboarding 1 February 18th 05 06:04 PM
The continued quest for ideal STEP-IN technology... toddjb Snowboarding 12 November 27th 04 05:38 PM
X-mas and Lift Lines George Evans Alpine Skiing 11 July 29th 04 06:58 AM