Scottie Sighting

Old March 7th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Scottie Sighting

On Mar 5, 5:20 pm, "Clarencedarrow"
wrote:
On Mar 5, 5:09 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

Take a reality pill. You're delusions
are a manifestation of your bull**** life. You want to type and live a
lie. We don't.

LOL

Jeff,
What lie am I living? You mean the fact that I have an education and a
meaningful career. All I see coming from your direction is a stupid
skank that lives in a parking lot that has a house sitting scam. Now
there's something to aspire to. Not only are you a worthless sack of
**** but you're a ****ing moron to boot. I'd tell you to get a real
job but based upon what I've seen here, you're about as unemployable
as Abraham. You're really that stupid.

You really are insane. Your entire life is a lie. You havn't even
got the honesty to use your real name. But what do I expect from a
pathetic loser who lives in JERSEY!!!!
Hey, bitch?
Skiinng was great today.
**** yourself again, freak.

Old March 7th 07, 05:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 6, 9:02 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article . com,

"pigo" wrote:
Jeeeeez they are sounding an awful lot alike. Could it be?

This supports my controversial "Germ Theory of Psychiatric Disease." It
explains why crazy people are often found in clusters and why I wash my
hands vigorously after coming into contact with a crazy person.

I've yet to culture the schizophrenicoccus bacteria, but when I do, you
can all kiss my shiny Nobel prize for medicine.

/it could be a bacillus. I guess. I'll figure that out after the awards
buffett

I agree. I think all of you ****ed Bob Thompson. Enjoy your banquet.

Old March 7th 07, 05:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 6, 9:31 am, "Norm" wrote:
"pigo" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Mar 5, 6:27 pm, "Clarencedarrow"
wrote:
On Mar 5, 6:01 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

This is elementary physics, so once you finally get your GED you
*might*
begin to understand it.

Like that's ever going to happen.

What I've got to wonder is: If the quality of one's skiing is so
important, why is he so chummy with trunky?

Jeeeeez they are sounding an awful lot alike. Could it be?

Hard to tell. armory.com does not resolve to an IP address. supernews.com
does, but IP locator does not pinpoint a region. My guess is they are
different, only because Jeff's posts, at least for a while, seemed to
contain some degree of coherence while Scott's, in this decade anyway, have
yet to show any sign of this particular frailty.

Here is some sense. Another pathetic freak attacking the truth by
using the hoary and pathetic tactic of attacking the truth teller.
Lots of sense. To anyone who tells the truth to pathological liars, a
common occurance.

Old March 7th 07, 05:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 6, 10:09 am, BrritSki wrote:
Norm wrote:
oups.com...

wrote:

On Mar 5, 6:01 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

This is elementary physics, so once you finally get your GED you
*might*
begin to understand it.

Like that's ever going to happen.

What I've got to wonder is: If the quality of one's skiing is so
important, why is he so chummy with trunky?

Jeeeeez they are sounding an awful lot alike. Could it be?

Hard to tell. armory.com does not resolve to an IP address. supernews.com
does, but IP locator does not pinpoint a region. My guess is they are
different, only because Jeff's posts, at least for a while, seemed to
contain some degree of coherence while Scott's, in this decade anyway, have
yet to show any sign of this particular frailty.

Yeah, and Jeff still hasn't realised that you don't measure your manhood
by how well you ski - Hide quoted text -

I measure YOUR manhood by whether you act like a man. Ain't seen your
scumbag ass yet. Or that of any of your fellow felons.
Tells me all I need to know about your manhood. Ain't got any. And
neither does anyone who posts here other than Jeff Davis and Bert.
Because real men have the balls to spew their **** to a man's face
instead of hiding behind a computer, or a cop's skirt.
You're such a bitch that you use women to do your dirty work. What a
pathetic, nutless freak!

Old March 7th 07, 05:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article .com,
"twobuddha" wrote:

On Mar 5, 2:09 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Temper, temper, Jeff!

I was refering to Gabriel's Greater Internet ****wad Theory, dumbass.
You're too chicken**** to meet Abraham. You're too chicken**** to call
the Mayor of Jackson, Wyoming. Take a reality pill. You're delusions
are a manifestation of your bull**** life. You want to type and live a
lie. We don't.

Which is why they hate us, Jeff. Why they are driven to attack and
demean and lie and defame. They have to. Because we live in truth
and they are Assholes of the Lie (to paraphrase Scott Peck).
You notice how everybody piles on you? Never criticizing the most
insane statements of their friends, the most ridiculous hypocrisies?
Same old, same old.

I don't hate you, Scottie.

You amuse me somewhat...

....but hate you? Please.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
Old March 7th 07, 05:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article .com,
"twobuddha" wrote:

On Mar 5, 2:38 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Actually, the Google record shows that Scottie was too chicken**** to
meet me.

The Google record is an archive of your ****ing bull****. You publish
bull****, and you live a bull**** lie. You're too chichen**** to call
the
Mayor of Jackson. He told me he'd let me know when you called. I told
him
to tag your number off caller ID. You are a bull**** liar.

Why should I call the mayor, Jeff?

And the Google record shows *everyone's* part in the discussion.

Sure does. Shows me setting a time and a place and stating I would be
there.
I was.
You weren't.

And it shows you going silent when clarification was demanded.

My part was to state that without clarification there would be no meet.

Your part was to play some sick games I refused to play, you cowardly
piece of ****. Got tired of your weird manipulations.

But you did play them, Scottie. After insisting beforehand that you
wouldn't "play" by actually clarifying, you had absolutely no trouble
doing so...

....after it was safe.

Scottie's part was to go silent (on the subject; he made other posts at
that point in time) from that moment until *after* the meeting had past.

No need to post. I set a clear time and place. I showed. You
didn't.

Yet you did post...

....after it was safe.

Then he was suddenly willing to provide information he insisted was not
worth the trouble beforehand.

More rationalizations from a chicken**** coward. If you wanted to
call my bluff, all you had to do was show up. You didn't. Bluff
called, you sick freak.

LOL

Old March 7th 07, 12:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Mar 7, 1:16 am, Felonius "Two Holes" ****
crapped:
You really are insane. Your entire life is a lie. You havn't even
got the honesty to use your real name.

Did I hear something from bobalooslob, the war hero, civil rights
leading, advanced degree holding, badge holding, (actually criminal
record holding, perpetually unemployed, substance abusing, soap
avoiding) future dog food sampler.

tsk tsk tsk aren't you ashamed, sweet potato pie, when you haven't
told the truth since you've been here.

But what do I expect from a
pathetic loser who lives in JERSEY!!!!

Have to make a living, besides upstate New York and Vermont are only a
short drive time. Oh and one other thing, At least I live above ground
and don't mooch off of everyone I can scam.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Hey, bitch?
Skiinng was great today.

Should have known you'd try being a pinna, did you make it out of the
parking lot?

**** yourself again, freak.

I'll leave that to your new friend and you since you two are so good
at it. Maybe Davis can try to discuss the physical theory behind it.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

PS: Got a valid Driver's license yet, how bout auto insurance?

Old March 7th 07, 12:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Mar 7, 1:20 am, Felonius"two holes" ****
wrote:
snip

Well, if that is your measurement stick, it certainly leaves you out.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Old March 7th 07, 12:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Mar 6, 12:31 pm, "Norm" wrote:
"pigo" wrote in message
Jeeeeez they are sounding an awful lot alike. Could it be?

Hard to tell. armory.com does not resolve to an IP address. supernews.com
does, but IP locator does not pinpoint a region. My guess is they are
different, only because Jeff's posts, at least for a while, seemed to
contain some degree of coherence while Scott's, in this decade anyway, have
yet to show any sign of this particular frailty.

Well, they are coherent in a subtance-hazed, delusionally sociopathic
kind of way. My personal theory is that he's been sniffing Radon gas
from living in a basement for so long.

Old March 8th 07, 03:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

twobuddha wrote:

I measure YOUR manhood by whether you act like a man. Ain't seen your
scumbag ass yet. Or that of any of your fellow felons.
Tells me all I need to know about your manhood. Ain't got any. And
neither does anyone who posts here other than Jeff Davis and Bert.
Because real men have the balls to spew their **** to a man's face
instead of hiding behind a computer, or a cop's skirt.
You're such a bitch that you use women to do your dirty work. What a
pathetic, nutless freak!

Hey Schattie, about your bail forfeiture - doesn't that mean that
there's a warrant for your arrest now? If you skip out on bail and miss
your court date, it means you're in even more trouble. Maybe more than
for the original offense, in this case. Police and judges don't take
kindly to that.

So, I'm curious: did they take you down to the station after they
arrested you for DWLS, and book you? Who bailed you out? Bert?

Come on Schattie, fess up to your criminal record.

Dave