Scottie Sighting

Old March 3rd 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

Default Scottie Sighting

On Mar 3, 9:55 am, "pigo" wrote:
On Mar 3, 6:57 am, "Dick G" wrote:

On Mar 3, 7:13 am, "Clarencedarrow"
wrote:

On Mar 3, 12:28 am, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Sven Golly wrote:

(Jeff Davis) wrote in news:12u9jnunvls050
:

Go **** yourself.

And with that, Richard wins.

By what calculus? The original question was where is the mass loss?
Dickie is a ****ty skier anyway.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

By what calculus? That's funny, I've never seen the word used that way
even though I had to take calculus in school (by the way, Jeff, my
prof was a big dude in NASA). There are different branches involving
Differentiation and the Intergration Theorem....etc. If you knew
anything about mathematics...your sentence would read "By what
computation". Before you start using words, you should understand the
context in which they should be used. Britski was right, you look like
a bigger idiot with each post. Give it up, numbnuts, you're a gag gift
from God who lives in a parking lot.

Hmmm, me thinks that the personalities of FF and Jeff the Drunk are
becoming intertwined on RSA. Twin Brothers, Different Mothers?

There's one way to figure it out................... Did trunky ****
him?- Hide quoted text -

I would bet he probably showed him his mayo jar

Old March 5th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

Done any skiing lately ****wad?
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old March 5th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article .com,
Richard Henry wrote:

I don't know about the original question. I noticed you saying that

Well if you don't know what you're talking about, keep your mouth shut.
The laws of aerodynamics hold true for atmospheric flight from the bi-plane
to the FA-18 Hornet.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old March 5th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

And that makes a wrong assumption that mass is lost.

I made no wrong assumptions you **** talking idiot. You are a twisted,
delusional, developmentally challenged fool. You don't have what it
takes to live in the United States, much less Jackson Hole.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old March 5th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Temper, temper, Jeff!

I was refering to Gabriel's Greater Internet ****wad Theory, dumbass.
You're too chicken**** to meet Abraham. You're too chicken**** to call
the Mayor of Jackson, Wyoming. Take a reality pill. You're delusions
are a manifestation of your bull**** life. You want to type and live a
lie. We don't.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old March 5th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Jeff Davis wrote:

Well if you don't know what you're talking about, keep your mouth shut.

Ah, yes, grasshopper.

Now we are starting to get somewhere, eh?

//Walt
Old March 5th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article .com,
Richard Henry wrote:

I don't know about the original question. I noticed you saying that

Well if you don't know what you're talking about, keep your mouth shut.
The laws of aerodynamics hold true for atmospheric flight from the bi-plane
to the FA-18 Hornet.

Because I hate to see anyone struggling with ignorance, here's a little
something:

http://www.av8n.com/how/htm/airfoils.html

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Here's another little something:

"The formatting of the sig block is prescribed somewhat more firmly: it
should be displayed as plain text in a fixed-width font (no HTML,
images, or other rich text), and must be delimited from the body of the
message by a single line consisting of exactly two hyphens, followed by
a space, followed by the end of line (i.e., "-- \n"). This latter
prescription, which goes by many names, including "sig dashes",
"signature cut line", and "sig-marker", allows software to automatically
mark or remove the sig block as the receiver desires. A correct
delimiter is required for a news posting program to receive the Good
Netkeeping Seal of Approval."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signature_block

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed