Scottie Sighting

Old February 22nd 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

Default Scottie Sighting

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

My beliefs are my beliefs and I'm allowed to say so.

Your beliefs are bull****. Man up. You can do it. Show us you have
a pair. You lost your balls in Whistler. Now's your chance to get
them back. God gives us all a second chance. Some of us are too
stupid to take advantage of that benevolence.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 22nd 07, 12:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

On Feb 20, 8:49 pm, klaus wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
It's libel to publish false beliefs in a public forum, such as a newspaper
or Usenet News.

No it's not. Check the editorial section of your local paper.

The guy says I'm not honest and ethical. That's libel.

libel |KlD+bIl| noun 1 Law a published false statement that is
damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

Have you ever heard of fact checkers? Nobody in their right mind goes to
press with Baker's kind of dreck without checking the facts first. It's
irresponsible journalism. Baker makes his own case for malice. He's
lying through his ****ing teeth about me and it is his intent to defame
me. He's not worth suing. I bet he rents.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 22nd 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Dave Cartman wrote:

Dude, It's been TEN YEARS. And I'm not exactly sure if I could call
Jeff's behavior "supporting" you.

I met him in person. He wasn't jacking off in his parents basement.
He was skiing here on his way to Sun Valley. Skied there as well.
I suppose this typing is behavior. The substance of this is the
*ALLWAYS* futile attempt to get posters on Usenet to generate some
substance and honesty. That's all. Scott can call me anytime.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 22nd 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:
In article .com,
"twobuddha" wrote:

I would love to strum some face with my fingers. Got the balls to
show up and spew this **** in person, freak? Hell, you ain't even got
the balls to use your real name.

And that wasn't a threat either, right Scotty?

You didn't have the balls to show up in Whistler. If you would have, we
wouldn't have this discussion. The guy is no threat to anyone. Just out
of curiosity, is Alan Baker your real name, or is he talking about
someone else? Have you checked the Teton Pass Web Cam lately?
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 22nd 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

See: you nicely confirm what I said.

After taking me to task for the "libel" of stating what I believe,
you've nicely avoided any mention of Scotty's continual stream of
accusations that others have stalked him and threatened him and
committed (direct quote) "scores of felonies".

Well, Jeff: what will you say about those things?

Show me a post where Scott claimed to be a SEAL. I have a friend who's
an ex-Navy SEAL Team Commander. We went to the same high school. Jim
Fowler has dinner with the Big Dick, Cheney, on occasion. I don't
support the current administration. I find it Fascist. I'm ashamed
the Vice President is from Wyoming and he's my neighbor. We both
graduated from Natrona County High School in Casper, Wyoming. Fowler
did as well, albeit, he is younger than me.

So I say Fowler is an ex-Navy SEAL, and Cheney graduated from NCHS.
Show me where Abraham published this SEAL ****. C'uz I know real ones.
And Scott has never claimed to be a Navy SEAL to me.

The fact remains you didn't have the balls to show up in Whistler. Coming
to JH anytime soon? Be sure to spend all your money before you go home.
You know where I live and have my phone number. I doubt you'll have the
balls to use that information. Your track record, you know.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 22nd 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article . com,
Richard Henry wrote:

Don't like to answer the tough questions? The ones that will either
make you admit you were wrong about Scott, or else make you look like
an idiot?

**** Dick, the ****er asked me to read Abraham's mind. That's conjecture
and inadmissible in court. It was a bull**** question. The guy still
doesn't act psychotic in person or on the phone. I hear the pig called
him a child molester. Is that a fact?
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 22nd 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article .com,
Richard Henry wrote:

Still avoiding the direct answer, I see.

No. That article is floating around Usenet. You just haven't read it
yet. Pig- Bob Thompson. He's a Utard, and probably suffering from too
much LDS. Hell, I din't know the ****ers real name until last night.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 22nd 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Jeff Davis wrote:
I don't support the current administration. I find it Fascist.

Main Entry: libel
Pronunciation: 'lI-b&l
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, written declaration, from Anglo-French, from Latin libellus, diminutive of liber book
1 a : a written statement in which a plaintiff in certain courts sets forth the cause of action or the relief sought b archaic : a handbill especially attacking or defaming someone
2 a : a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression b (1) : a statement or representation published without just cause and tending to expose another to public contempt (2) : defamation of a person by written or representational means (3) : the publication of blasphemous, treasonable, seditious, or obscene writings or pictures (4) : the act, tort, or crime of publishing such a libel

-klaus

Old February 22nd 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

Default Fred Gwynne

In article ,
Walt wrote:

Ya know, this is the difference between the two of us. I have no idea
whether either of them ever skied, and I'll admit to that.

We're getting somewhere. That was a reflexive challenge. My rebuttal
elicited an honest response. Now do we want to find out if my hunch
is correct? Or is is a waste of time and effort?
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."