swapped in the cradle?

Old September 23rd 14, 07:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default swapped in the cradle?

On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 1:59:36 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:
On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 11:42:01 AM UTC-7, wrote:

And me.

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Quote the lie, Munchkin Zero.

Start with this one, Spittal:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.skiing.alpine/Texas$20Libertarian$20Party$20Dumps$20Munchkin$20J ames$20Arthur$20Strohm/rec.skiing.alpine/RH4y2_Sr6xk/ovds0fMpCYAJ

Proof that you lied:

https://www.lptexas.org/texas-senate-candidates

You've been telling lies about me and about nearly everybody on RSA almost since your first day here. On November 3 I'll post incontrovertible proof here that you lied about my being pulled from the ballot -- election results.

In the meantime, you'll continue to be a never-was -- unless your high school hero sports escapades qualify you for anything besides being able to try to sexually assault a cheerleader in the back seat of your mother's car.

Sports Hero Spittal. When was that, 1967?
Old September 24th 14, 01:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, September 22, 2014 11:41:08 PM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:

Bull****. Don't look anything like him other than glasses.

HAHAHAHAHA! That's a good one!

Trunky, you look exactly like him, and he looks exactly like you. I don't know if he has a prolapsed rectum or not, but everything else is the same.
Old September 24th 14, 10:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
]v[etaphoid

twobuddha was thinking very hard :
On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 6:53:33 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, September 22, 2014 11:41:08 PM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:

Bull****. Don't look anything like him other than glasses.

HAHAHAHAHA! That's a good one!

Trunky, you look exactly like him, and he looks exactly like you. I don't
know if he has a prolapsed rectum or not, but everything else is the same.

Bull****, idiot. Which begs the question of what YOU look like, coward.

Let ie go, buddha. I doubt he's your type...
Old September 25th 14, 02:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:42:32 AM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:

I think plenty of people noticed. Hard not to. You are a functioning psychopath, a master manipulator, a complete fraud. Your pattern of behavior here is obvious and blatant. From my point of view, you are a disgusting pathological liar who thoroughly enjoys playing his sick games, and the reason you hate me (and lie about me, just busted again) is because I see through the masks to the maggot within.

But not more of a psychopath than ME! Right??? I'M the biggest psychopath on RSA. It's ME! ME!

Right?