Definitely an odd story!

Old June 22nd 12, 09:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Definitely an odd story!

On Fri, 22 Jun 2012 13:06:26 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

And I grew up on the South Side of Chicago.

You did? You told us you grew up in Southern Cal. How many other
lies are you going to tell?

Not to mention coward. Show up and make a joke about
molesting children. Please.

Show up in Detroit. I'll show you where the schoolyard is.
I'll even throw in a jar of mayonnaise.

Vote for Romney. repeal the nightmares.
Old June 22nd 12, 09:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

And I grew up on the South Side of Chicago.

You did? You told us you grew up in Southern Cal. How many other
lies are you going to tell?

Not to mention coward. Show up and make a joke about
molesting children. Please.

Show up in Detroit. I'll show you where the schoolyard is.
I'll even throw in a jar of mayonnaise.

You're bragging about being a coward again. And a pervert. And a freak. How disgusting. How normal for Huggies Horvath.
Old June 23rd 12, 09:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

And I grew up on the South Side of Chicago.

You did? *You told us you grew up in Southern Cal. *How many other
lies are you going to tell?

Not to mention coward. *Show up and make a joke about
molesting children. *Please.

Show up in Detroit. *I'll show you where the schoolyard is.
I'll even throw in a jar of mayonnaise.

You're bragging about being a coward again. *And a pervert. *And a freak. *How disgusting. *How normal for Huggies Horvath.

Well, where did you grow up in the southside Chicago area?????
Old June 24th 12, 12:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Another pathetic freak hiding in anonymity asking stupid questions. Happy to show you on a map. Just come to Seattle. And go **** yourself.
Old June 24th 12, 11:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 17:12:02 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

And I grew up on the South Side of Chicago.

You did? *You told us you grew up in Southern Cal. *How many other
lies are you going to tell?

Not to mention coward. *Show up and make a joke about
molesting children. *Please.

Show up in Detroit. *I'll show you where the schoolyard is.
I'll even throw in a jar of mayonnaise.

You're bragging about being a coward again. *And a pervert.

*And a freak. *How disgusting.

Well, where did you grow up in the southside Chicago area?????

Another pathetic freak hiding in anonymity asking stupid questions.
Happy to show you on a map. Just come to Seattle.

You didn't answer the question, dumbass.

You claimed to have grown up in San Diego and been trained by SEALS.
Icaughtyoulyingagain. Icaughtyoulyingagain.

You've told so many lies that nobody believes anything you say, Mr.
Honesty and integrity.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old June 24th 12, 03:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

And I grew up on the South Side of Chicago.

You did? *You told us you grew up in Southern Cal. *How many other
lies are you going to tell?

Not to mention coward. *Show up and make a joke about
molesting children. *Please.

Show up in Detroit. *I'll show you where the schoolyard is.
I'll even throw in a jar of mayonnaise.

You're bragging about being a coward again. *And a pervert.

*And a freak. *How disgusting.

Well, where did you grow up in the southside Chicago area?????

Another pathetic freak hiding in anonymity asking stupid questions.
Happy to show you on a map. Just come to Seattle.

You didn't answer the question, dumbass.

Horvath, it was not a question, it was another freak backing up a freak who told a ridiculous lies.

Wrong again, dumb****. I said I spent the last couple years of high school in CORONADO, not San Diego. I have never said I grew up there. I caught you lying again, and you're bragging about being a stupid dumb**** caught in a transparent, ridiculous, obvious lie. Normal Horvath crap. How humiliating for you, Huggies.

You've told so many lies that nobody believes anything you say, Mr.
Honesty and integrity.

Actually, everybody here believes everything I say, Mr. Cowardice. Which is why you have to lie about me. Which is why you are so desperate to catch me in a lie. You seem to think that if you can catch me in a lie about things that happened forty years ago, that negates all the truth I tell about you. You want me to be like you: a pathological liar with no ethics, morals, or manhood.
Sorry, pppppppuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyyyy. You missed again. And you're bragging about being a coward. As usual. But then again, everybody believes me when I call you a coward. Because everybody else is a coward, hiding on the internet, lying their asses off in a futile attempt to diminish the reality that they are cowards.
Now go **** yourself again. I enjoy watching you squirm.
Old June 24th 12, 07:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

[...]

Now go **** yourself again. *I enjoy watching you squirm.- Hide quoted text -

To repeat my question, and it is a question,

Well, where did you grow up in the southside Chicago area?????
Old June 24th 12, 09:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

[...]

To repeat my answer, and it is an answer: go **** yourself, maggot. You are sucha despicable hypocrite that you are under the impression I have to answer any question any stalking freak has about my life, while you and your buddies can lie your asses off about me. Have you ever challenged ANY of your fellow maggot Horvath's ridiculous lies? Do you have any objection to him and the rest of your buddies in this thread making sick jokes about molesting children, and laughing about falsely accusing an innocent man of molesting children? Have YOU ever answered MY question: verifiable identity? Where do YOU live, coward?
Ever criticized Horvath for lying his ass off while hiding his identity?
Of course not, ppppppppppuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyy.
So go **** yourself.
But I will give you one tidbit. My fellow Barak (he spells it wrong) and I have played basketball in the same gym, albeit 40 years or so apart. Kiss my ass, freak.
Of course, you could show up in person and I would be delighted to discuss the details of my time in Chicago. Oooooops, forgot. That balls thing again. In the insane world of rsa, pathetic pathological liars think they have a right to demand answers to any questions, while lying their asses of and refusing to provide any proof of their lies. You do realize what a hypocritical freak you are, don't you?
Old June 24th 12, 09:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

To repeat my question, and it is a question,

Well, where did you grow up in the southside Chicago area?????

I await his answer, for I am familiar with the south side of Chicago.
But I will advise you that he will tell a lie.

vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old June 24th 12, 11:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 24 Jun 2012 14:12:27 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

My fellow Barak (he spells it wrong) and I have playe
basketball in the same gym, albeit 40 years or so apart.

If you shot hoops you'd go through the floor.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.

Why Not This Story? pigo[_2_] Alpine Skiing 24 March 29th 12 12:21 PM
The NPR Story pigo[_2_] Alpine Skiing 6 March 9th 11 08:12 PM
Very Sad Story Mike M. Miskulin Snowboarding 2 March 15th 06 06:38 PM
A Skiing Story Jay Pique Alpine Skiing 35 December 27th 05 02:15 AM
And now, the other story S. Gione European Ski Resorts 20 December 15th 03 11:21 PM