Format of secret trip - races & prizes

Old October 25th 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Format of secret trip - races & prizes

On Oct 24, 9:55 pm, wrote:
On Oct 24, 7:03 pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Oct 24, 4:02 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:

On Oct 24, 6:29 pm, twobuddha wrote:
snip
Can't take it can you Lardass.

You're right. The laughter is getting painful, think I pulled a
muscle in my chest.

Well, it's obvious, you know. You're carrying a lot of extra baggage
up there. May I suggest to you the first upper-body support
undergarment, specifically designed for men.

He needs a "man-zeer"

Old October 25th 07, 08:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

twobuddha wrote:

Clue time, freak. Prior commitment can change. Tell me where you're
going to be, me and Jeff and Bert and a few other guys show up to say
hello.

Nobody wants to meet El ChubbyAss&Co
Old October 25th 07, 08:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

twobuddha wrote:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Suzie hasn't arranged dog****.

No, that appears to be your speciality in the Crapshack.
Old October 25th 07, 01:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Oct 24, 6:02 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Oct 24, 6:29 pm, twobuddha wrote:
snip
Can't take it can you Lardass.

Everyone hates you.
Nobody wants you anywhere near them.
People can get freebies and favors without ever talking to you.
You mean nothing.
No family, No job, no self-respect, do have a criminal record,
admitted felon (right, bobaloobob?).
No decent person would want scum like you within 10 ft of them.
You'll never know where the invasion is and you have no input on the
activities, sponsors, anything!
Nothing at all- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I say we let him know where it is. He'll never show and we'll have
video's to prove it !

Old October 25th 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

wrote:

On Oct 24, 6:29 pm, twobuddha wrote:
snip
Can't take it can you Lardass.

Everyone hates you.
Nobody wants you anywhere near them.
People can get freebies and favors without ever talking to you.
You mean nothing.
No family, No job, no self-respect, do have a criminal record,
admitted felon (right, bobaloobob?).
No decent person would want scum like you within 10 ft of them.
You'll never know where the invasion is and you have no input on the
activities, sponsors, anything!
Nothing at all- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I say we let him know where it is. He'll never show and we'll have
video's to prove it !

Making "shine" again, Bob? Everyone is better off watching him implode
trying to find out where it is. It's killing him. Let everyone else
enjoy their vacation without ever tempting the schmuck. Let it alone.

Old October 28th 07, 10:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_8_]

twobuddha wrote:

Well, if no decent people want me within ten feet of them, what are
you worried about?
Ain't nobody decent, ethical, or manly showing up for the freakfest.
You are insane. Get help. It is a clear indication of the freakfest
insanity that you promote it.
Shame you can't talk about your imaginary sponsors, eh?

And a new pair of trousers for everyone! Hooray!

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old October 28th 07, 10:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_8_]

pigo wrote:

I say we let him know where it is. He'll never show and we'll have
video's to prove it !

No! He'll eat all the food. (and bring revolting hams past their use-by
date).