German newserver will cost from April 1

Old February 16th 05, 12:11 AM
ant

Default German newserver will cost from April 1

Unless it's a very non-teutonic joke, from April 1 the new.individual.net
service will be 10 Euro per annum.
http://news.individual.net/

ant

Old February 16th 05, 02:06 AM
Marshall Banana

Also Sprach ant :
Unless it's a very non-teutonic joke, from April 1 the new.individual.net
service will be 10 Euro per annum.

So, somewhere around $100 USD per year?

Dan

--
Most people won't **** around with you if they
think you're going to wack them with a stick.

-- Dr. Funkenstein
Old February 16th 05, 03:29 AM
pigo

"Marshall Banana" wrote in message
Also Sprach ant :
Unless it's a very non-teutonic joke, from April 1 the
new.individual.net
service will be 10 Euro per annum.

So, somewhere around $100 USD per year?

Dan

Uh.........per annum is year. That's about $13 last time I checked.

Old February 16th 05, 03:50 AM
Marshall Banana

Also Sprach pigo :

"Marshall Banana" wrote in message
Also Sprach ant :
Unless it's a very non-teutonic joke, from April 1 the
new.individual.net
service will be 10 Euro per annum.

So, somewhere around $100 USD per year?

Dan

Uh.........per annum is year. That's about $13 last time I checked.

No ****, sherlock. I was referring to the rather craptacular performance
of the dollar vs the euro.

Dan

--
edv('Myfantasy come true! I AM buttered toast!')
Old February 16th 05, 12:09 PM
Chuck

ant wrote:
Unless it's a very non-teutonic joke, from April 1 the new.individual.net
service will be 10 Euro per annum.
http://news.individual.net/

ant

Time to look for another free server. Anyone got any suggestions?

--
To reply by email remove "_nospam"
Old February 16th 05, 12:52 PM
AH

"Chuck" wrote in message
ant wrote:
Unless it's a very non-teutonic joke, from April 1 the new.individual.net
service will be 10 Euro per annum.
http://news.individual.net/

ant

Time to look for another free server. Anyone got any suggestions?

Its funny, if most people's cable bill went up $13 a year they probably
wouldn't bat an eyelid..

But when a previously free and excellent quality news servers wants $13 *per
annum* everyone leaves in droves..

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with looking for a new server that is
free, I would probably do the same.. just an observation, I see lots of
similar posts of people leaving them "in disgust" in other groups I read..

Old February 17th 05, 03:03 AM
The Real Bev

Bob Lee wrote:
Chuck wrote:
ant wrote:

Unless it's a very non-teutonic joke, from April 1 the new.individual.net
service will be 10 Euro per annum.
http://news.individual.net/

Time to look for another free server. Anyone got any suggestions?

http://www.x-privat.org/international.php

Well, that was easy! I never realized how much Italian I knew!

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old February 17th 05, 03:06 AM