Conditions in Austria

Old February 5th 05, 09:51 AM
Rob White

Default Conditions in Austria

Seems that Austria is the place to be right now. Just booked a £250 deal
for flight, transfer and B & B in Soll and they have 160cm of resort snow.
Son's been trying to race with the army all week in Saalbach with no success
because they have too much snow and I notice that Saalbach is closed at the
moment because of the avalanche risk.

Rob

Old February 5th 05, 12:50 PM
Joe Hunt

"Rob White" wrote in message
.. .
Seems that Austria is the place to be right now. Just booked a £250

deal
for flight, transfer and B & B in Soll and they have 160cm of resort

snow.
Son's been trying to race with the army all week in Saalbach with no

success
because they have too much snow and I notice that Saalbach is closed at

the
moment because of the avalanche risk.

Rob

Hi Rob,

Is this with a TO or a DIY job ?

Cheers, Joe

Old February 7th 05, 07:13 AM
Rob White

I nearly found a good deal on the net that fell through but the girl on the
phone (I'm old fashioned and still like lot talk to people) let slip the
name of the TO, so I phoned skitotal.com and spoke to somebody there. £199
for B&B, transfer and flight. But by the time I booked the day after that
had gone but she found some "better quality" accommodation in Soll at £240
each. Still a good deal and with such great snow we cannot wait to go.
Give total a call.

Rob
"Joe Hunt" wrote in message

.. .

Old February 14th 05, 09:55 PM
Dave Box

Not quite, all the upper slopes shut, but all the lower runs open, you
should have seen the avalanche that shut the valley !
.. .