Best skiing in the country

Old December 25th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Best skiing in the country

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
ups.com...

On Dec 23, 8:41 pm, wrote:
Two Buddha wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:
wrote in message
roups.com...
Two Buddha wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in message

You do realize that every newcomer to this group
sees you only as a obsessed obnoxious nut-case.

Actually, they see me as a truth teller, and you as a
psychopathic
pathological coward. Which is why they leave in disgust: they
find
you
deranged and repellent.

If it will help to have the point of view of an *actual* rather
than
hypothetical "newcomer," I can say that I certainly do not find
"Bob F"
to be deranged and repellent. It's silly to expect the world at
large
to share that kind of mindset. I have no long-term history in this
group and do not have any connection to the dominant personalities
here. I am not even a skier; just a snowboarder who usually lurks
here
to read about resorts, ski racing, and snow info, on rare
occasions
piping up if I think I have something relevant to add. What I can
tell
you is that posts in which every other word is "freaks," and that
contain little beyond profane recapitulations of ancient feuds and
grudges, or endless arguments about challenge races that will
never
take place, are a blight. Sometimes I feel embarrassed just to be
reading here privately.

Not a word of cricism of vile lies, false allegations, real world
threats,
real world stalking.
If you had a conscience, you'd be embarassed to be you. Embarassed
write
such dishonest and unfair bull****.
But you're a snowboarder. No surprise you don't have balls, class,
ethics,
decency. Normal.
You belong here, freak.
**** yourself.

Wow -- I'm honored that on the basis of so brief an acquaintance,
you've seen fit to share with me the holiday greetings normally
reserved for your most beloved relatives. You are a gentleman.

Easy enough to spot you as a cheap shot asshole piling on.Actually, you
asserted -- without evidence -- that newcomers in this

group see you as a "truth teller." I spoke up because I am, in fact, a
newcomer. Not my fault the facts do not coincide with your self-image.

You are a freak.What exactly does that mean? Is it a reference to Todd
Browning's old

film?

And you'd never have the balls to say that in person.I wouldn't have
the balls to call you a gentleman? Touchy.

You're dealing with a real-life loon here Joseph. It's absolutely
fascinating to watch the defense mechanisms at work. Frequently
they're even at odds with one another. You're gonna love it.

Amazing. In this pathologicla liar's mind, the truth becomes defense
mechanisms. Clue time, freak. For pathological liars, calling the truth
teller insane is a defense mechanism against the truth.

Old December 25th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

wrote in message
ps.com...

Two Buddha wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

Two Buddha wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Two Buddha wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in message

[...]

If you had a conscience, you'd be embarassed to be you. Embarassed to
write
such dishonest and unfair bull****.
But you're a snowboarder. No surprise you don't have balls, class,
ethics,
decency. Normal.
You belong here, freak.
**** yourself.

Wow -- I'm honored that on the basis of so brief an acquaintance,
you've seen fit to share with me the holiday greetings normally
reserved for your most beloved relatives. You are a gentleman.

Easy enough to spot you as a cheap shot asshole piling on.

Actually, you asserted -- without evidence -- that newcomers in this
group see you as a "truth teller." I spoke up because I am, in fact, a
newcomer. Not my fault the facts do not coincide with your self-image.

The facts most certainly do. And you lie about it. Which is why it is easy
to spot you as an asshole who has to attack the truth teller. Fact.

Riiiiiight. So it's only people who agree with everything you see who
can spot "truth telling", is that right Scotty?

Except...

....you never see *anyone* agree with you...

Strange that.

You are a freak.

What exactly does that mean? Is it a reference to Todd Browning's old
film?

It is in reference to you being a sick freak.

And you'd never have the balls to say that in person.

I wouldn't have the balls to call you a gentleman? Touchy.

You don't have the balls to act in real life as you do on usenet. Freak.

News==----
Newsgroups

'It is Mac OS X, not BSD.' -- 'From Mac OS to BSD Unix.'
"It's BSD Unix with Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD Unix'
(Edwin on Mac OS X)
'[The IBM PC] could boot multiple OS, such as DOS, C/PM, GEM, etc.' --
'I claimed nothing about GEM other than it was available software for the
IBM PC. (Edwin on GEM)
'Solaris is just a marketing rename of Sun OS.' -- 'Sun OS is not included
on the timeline of Solaris because it's a different OS.' (Edwin on Sun)
Old December 25th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

The same sick lies, the same sad attacks.
How vile. How rsa.

"Bob F" wrote in message
. ..

"Two Buddha" wrote in message

Not a word of cricism of vile lies, false allegations, real world
threats,
real world stalking.
If you had a conscience, you'd be embarassed to be you. Embarassed to

write
such dishonest and unfair bull****.
But you're a snowboarder. No surprise you don't have balls, class,

ethics,
decency. Normal.
You belong here, freak.
**** yourself.

LOL!!

Your psychotic ravings are histerical.
Does it help to make people laugh at you?

Bob

Old December 25th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

The same sick lies, the same sad attacks.

Launched by you on a new poster who sees right through you...

How vile. How rsa.

Nope. Just you, Scotty.

When you're not around, everything is peaches and cream.

You've got yourself banned pretty much everywhere you go; even mensbbs
where your "friend" is the moderator won't put up with you anymore.

BTW, got any pictures of your "soiree" last night? I'm sure you'd love
to lord it over us how you were hobnobbing in your tux...

"Bob F" wrote in message
. ..