A Snowboarder Hotel

Old November 3rd 04, 04:11 PM
bri719

Default A Snowboarder Hotel

RideLakeTahoe wrote:

They took a stale hotel, threw Play Stations in every room, graffiti
on the walls

....making, a stale hotel with playstations and graffiti on the walls.
sweet. good luck getting some sleep when you decide it's time to turn
out the light :-) if a few friends were staying there I'd stop by,
maybe party a little and smash a few beer cans on my head. but sounds
like Hampton Inn, it sure ain't.

hope they're charging about $40 a night, a penny more would be a
gigantic rip off for something like that!!

bri

--

* enjoying the karma *
remove LKJSDFJSD from address to email

Old November 3rd 04, 09:38 PM
Root

"bri719" wrote in message
RideLakeTahoe wrote:

They took a stale hotel, threw Play Stations in every room, graffiti
on the walls

...making, a stale hotel with playstations and graffiti on the walls.
sweet. good luck getting some sleep when you decide it's time to turn out
the light :-) if a few friends were staying there I'd stop by, maybe
party a little and smash a few beer cans on my head. but sounds like
Hampton Inn, it sure ain't.

hope they're charging about $40 a night, a penny more would be a gigantic
rip off for something like that!!

bri

--

* enjoying the karma *
remove LKJSDFJSD from address to email

Agreed, nice to visit. But I sleep to hit the sloopes day after day.

Old November 4th 04, 05:12 AM
Arvin Chang

"Root" wrote in message news:Q5did.38233
They took a stale hotel, threw Play Stations in every room, graffiti
on the walls

...making, a stale hotel with playstations and graffiti on the walls.
sweet. good luck getting some sleep when you decide it's time to turn out
the light :-) if a few friends were staying there I'd stop by, maybe
party a little and smash a few beer cans on my head. but sounds like
Hampton Inn, it sure ain't.

hope they're charging about $40 a night, a penny more would be a gigantic
rip off for something like that!!

Agreed, nice to visit. But I sleep to hit the sloopes day after day.

Wow... at first I thought this was a joke (based on the initial post)
but it exists! Weird... yea like Bri, I usually call it a night at
around midnight so I can be up early to get on the mountain early. We
stay/ride at Kirkwood where it is *dead* at night... but I'm fine with
that I go to Tahoe to ride, not to party... maybe I can check it out
next summer... when I'm shopping for next winter's ski lease :] :] :]
Old November 4th 04, 10:50 AM
Switters

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 02:46:14 GMT, (RideLakeTahoe)
allegedly wrote:

I've seen this place transform from a run down 80's skier
hotel to what basically seems like a Frat Party every weekend.

Marvin the Paranoid Android
Sounds ghastly.
/MtPA

- Dave.