GI Scott?

Old December 1st 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Default GI Scott?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27989275/

The guy on the left is clearly made of plastic.
--
Cheers, Bev
"I am working for the time when unqualified blacks, browns and
Old December 2nd 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 1, 3:51*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27989275/

The guy on the left is clearly made of plastic.
--
Cheers, Bev
"I am working for the time when unqualified blacks, browns and
* women join the unqualified men in running our government"
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Cissy Farenthold

More like GI ****, you stupid ****. The guy on the left is not a
guy. Damn, you're not only a psychopath, you're a stupid psychopath.
Never wore camo in my life, either. Now go **** yourself. You're too
damn ugly for anybody else except Horvath to do it for you.
Old December 2nd 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 17:43:24 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

More like GI ****, you stupid ****. The guy on the left is not a
guy. Damn, you're not only a psychopath, you're a stupid psychopath.
Never wore camo in my life, either.

Now you see. You've just been caught lying, again. You claimed you
were a combat journalist. In a combat zone, wearing cammo is
required. Even a dumbass like you should know that.

Can't even spell, "cammo," correctly, Mr. Navy Seal.

Try to do better.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old December 2nd 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote this crap:

More like GI ****, you stupid ****. *The guy on the left is not a
guy. *Damn, you're not only a psychopath, you're a stupid psychopath.
Never wore camo in my life, either.

Now you see. *You've just been caught lying, again.

No, Joe, You got caught lying. And lied some more.

*You claimed you
were a combat journalist.

I never claimed to be a combat journalist, Joe. Would be a gross
exagerration. Like you just got caught making up a gross
exagerration, Joe.

*In a combat zone, wearing cammo is
required. *Even a dumbass like you should know that.

Sure as hell wasn't mandatory then. Indeed, as I recall, they sorta
frowned on it, Joe. In any case, was never issued any camo. Never
had any camo on in my entire life. Period, Joe.

Can't even spell, "cammo," correctly, Mr. Navy Seal.

Gee, wiz, Joe. Never claimed to be a SEAL, either. Why do you keep
telling these lies, Joe?

Try to do better.

Joe, I just did a great job of showing you for the dickless lying
piece of **** you are.
Hey, did they make you wear camo? Bet it had a lot of blinking lights
and was colored like a computer screen, Dickless Joe.
Old December 2nd 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

wrote this crap:

More like GI ****, you stupid ****. The guy on the left is not a
guy. Damn, you're not only a psychopath, you're a stupid psychopath.
Never wore camo in my life, either.

Now you see. You've just been caught lying, again. You claimed you
were a combat journalist. In a combat zone, wearing cammo is
required. Even a dumbass like you should know that.

I was wondering about that too.
Old December 2nd 08, 09:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

Old December 2nd 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

wrote this crap:

Now you see. *You've just been caught lying, again.

No, Joe, You got caught lying. And lied some more.

*You claimed you
were a combat journalist.

I never claimed to be a combat journalist, Joe. Would be a gross
exagerration. Like you just got caught making up a gross
exagerration, Joe.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...com&oe=UTF-8&o
utput=gplain

to be fair Scott, not only are you claiming to a combat journalist, you
are claiming to be the combatiest one ever.

See this is an example of one of the many, many times you've been caught
lying.
Old December 2nd 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote this crap:

Now you see. *You've just been caught lying, again.

No, Joe, You got caught lying. *And lied some more.

*You claimed you
were a combat journalist.

I never claimed to be a combat journalist, Joe. *Would be a gross
exagerration. *Like you just got caught making up a gross
exagerration, Joe.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...40seanet.com&o....

* * * * * * *

* * * * * *A mighty Hungarian warrior
* * * *The blood of Attila runs through me

Thanks, dumb****. You just proved yourself to be a liar. Show
anywhere in that post where I claimed to be a combat journalist, or to
have worn camouflage garb. You stupid ****ing idiot, Joe Horvath.
Old December 2nd 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 2, 10:51*am, Dave Cartman wrote:

wrote this crap:

Now you see. *You've just been caught lying, again.

No, Joe, You got caught lying. *And lied some more.

*You claimed you
were a combat journalist.

I never claimed to be a combat journalist, Joe. *Would be a gross
exagerration. *Like you just got caught making up a gross
exagerration, Joe.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...40seanet.com&o....
utput=gplain

to be fair Scott, not only are you claiming to a combat journalist, you
are claiming to be the combatiest one ever.

Another outright lie from a dickless liar. How transparent. How
Dickless. To be fair, freak, point out anywhere I claimed to be a
combat journalist or to have worn combat apparel. Or admit you and
Horvath just lied. Period.

See this is an example of one of the many, many times you've been caught
lying.

Actually, you both just got caught lying. Again and again and again.
And when caught lying, you ignore the lies and keep on lying.
How pathetic. How dickless. But then again, Dickless Dave doesn't
need camo to hide himself. Dickless Dave just hides and lies and lies
and lies.
Busted again, freak.
Amazing. You freaks make up a lie, try to back it up with a post that
proves you to be a liar, and then lie some more about getting caught
lying, ignoring the facts and making up more whoppers.
Dickless Dave and Dickless Joe Horvath. Pathological liars and
pathological cowards.

Old December 2nd 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

wrote this crap:

Now you see. You've just been caught lying, again.
No, Joe, You got caught lying. And lied some more.
You claimed you
were a combat journalist.
I never claimed to be a combat journalist, Joe. Would be a gross
exagerration. Like you just got caught making up a gross
exagerration, Joe.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...40seanet.com&o...

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

Thanks, dumb****. You just proved yourself to be a liar. Show
anywhere in that post where I claimed to be a combat journalist, or to
have worn camouflage garb. You stupid ****ing idiot, Joe Horvath.

Scooter, I believe you wrote this:

--------------begin quoted------------------
Jeremiah, Jeremiah.
How many times have you been knocked out? Because
it seems you are suffering from terminal brain damage.
Dumb, dumb, dumb.
My child, listen up.
I got my early training in violence as a boxer.
Then my mother worked for the Navy, and I lived
next to the SEAL training base and took an advanced
course in applied mayhem.
Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and
spent a lovely time ducking bullets from people who
were trying to kill me while I was busy doing the same
thing to them. Got down to hand to hand at one point,
Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm alive. Two bullet holes,
but alive.
No, Jeremiah. You do not know how I fight, because
I do not fight.Fighting is for dumb**** morons like you.
I'm an ex-cop. Bodyguard. Security. 15 years experience
in dealing with stupid dumb punks like you who think
youth matters.
I am a professional, Jeremiah. You would last less
than ten seconds, and the only question would be if
you lived or not. I'm getting old and fat, so I can't
afford to take chances.....which means you go down,
go down fast, and I don't worry about whether you will
ever ski again...or walk, or see, or ****.
Before you run into someone like me who is in a mood
to teach you some manners, I suggest you shut your
stupid dumb**** mouth, and quit challenging folks who
believe in dispensing some social darwinism personally.

What Scott has been up to... Dick \Meat Whistle\ Gozinya Alpine Skiing 0 January 13th 05 08:07 PM
Hi Scott , how are you ? Ron - NY Alpine Skiing 0 November 5th 04 11:29 AM
Scott samsom Alpine Skiing 0 May 30th 04 02:24 PM
Scott Scott where are thou? Wally Alpine Skiing 0 May 23rd 04 01:19 PM
can we ban scott? Dick Gozinya Alpine Skiing 7 February 28th 04 02:54 AM