Has he finally offed himself?

Old February 7th 18, 08:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Has he finally offed himself?

It's probably too much to hope for.
Old February 7th 18, 08:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]

On 07/02/2018 21:11, Eviel Dewar wrote:
It's probably too much to hope for.

Nah, he's away skiing.

Here's some very old footage when he was undercover in Austria as "Kevin":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzAn3RYpazk

Old February 8th 18, 04:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 3:11:02 PM UTC-5, Eviel Dewar wrote:
It's probably too much to hope for.

Jeez I hope not - I've sent emails to both Senators Patty Murray (D-Wa) and Maria Cantwell (D-Wa) to see about getting him some recognition for his valor in Viet Nam, but haven't heard back yet. It'd be a real shame for him to die before the truth can come out, especially in light of his "rigorous honesty" since he became "sober".

JP

Old February 8th 18, 12:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 11:22:04 PM UTC-5, Jay Pique wrote:
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 3:11:02 PM UTC-5, Eviel Dewar wrote:
It's probably too much to hope for.

Jeez I hope not - I've sent emails to both Senators Patty Murray (D-Wa) and Maria Cantwell (D-Wa) to see about getting him some recognition for his valor in Viet Nam, but haven't heard back yet. It'd be a real shame for him to die before the truth can come out, especially in light of his "rigorous honesty" since he became "sober".

LMAO!

Old February 15th 18, 06:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 10:52:55 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 12:11:02 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
It's probably too much to hope for.

Now why would I do that? Had a lovely trip, visited old friends from rsa, didn't spend a dime on lift tickets or lodging. Life is good. Had a blast, though the skiing sucked. Not enough in Utah, rain to the top everywhere, warm weather.
Obviously, hoping that one of you pathetic dickless wimps would show up in person and spew your **** was too much to hope for. As usual. That balls thing again. Never have, never will.

"Can I sue uncle Sam because I've picked pieces of bodies off me? (Accidental explosion, also. Bad grenade fuse. Also intentional explosions. Charlie mistook me for a ****ing soldier."
Old February 16th 18, 03:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 4:15:23 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 10:50:52 AM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 10:52:55 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 12:11:02 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
It's probably too much to hope for.

Now why would I do that? Had a lovely trip, visited old friends from rsa, didn't spend a dime on lift tickets or lodging. Life is good. Had a blast, though the skiing sucked. Not enough in Utah, rain to the top everywhere, warm weather.
Obviously, hoping that one of you pathetic dickless wimps would show up in person and spew your **** was too much to hope for. As usual. That balls thing again. Never have, never will.

"Can I sue uncle Sam because I've picked pieces of bodies off me? (Accidental explosion, also. Bad grenade fuse. Also intentional explosions. Charlie mistook me for a ****ing soldier."

Never have. Never will.

You never have and never will picked pieces of bodies off of you? Then why did you say you did?
Old February 16th 18, 06:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 12:34:38 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 7:59:15 AM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
[...]

Laughable. Ridiculous. You. Never have, never will.

BUSTED AGAIN, SCHATTIE!

From: Scott Abraham
Subject: Ski patroller sues Big Sky
Date: 1998/06/07
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine

Stu gave us the bad news:

Behr is suing Boyne USA, Big Sky's parent company for $250,000 to pay for the
psychological treatments that resulted from her mental trauma and $1 million in
punitive damages.

Yo, Stu, did you get this one as a client?
What a hunk of crap.
When you take on a dangerous job, you gotta deal with the aftermath.
Can I sue uncle Sam because I've picked pieces of bodies off me?
(Accidental explosion, also. Bad grenade fuse. Also intentional
explosions. Charlie mistook me for a ****ing soldier.)
Do I get to sue GM for the car accident I witnessed the other day, the
person I watched die, the belt I left as a tourniquet?
I sure as hell wish I could sue the assholes who ****ed up my childhood.
Once upon a time, I was certified PTSD, so I know damn well of which I
speak.
When do we start holding individuals responsible for their mistakes, and
stop looking to get paid because life is full of pain?
**** this ****. I'm gonna sue Lurleen for being a crazy bitch and
depriving me of that fine nookie thus causing PPSD (Post Pussy Stress
Syndrome), and Stumpy for making me temporarily impotent (happens every
time I see her) and klaus for hurting my feelings, and Buttdawg for
dumping me for klaus, and Stu for not automatically noticing I was in
distress and coming to my aid.
Waaaaaah! Pay me!

The psychological damage from witnessing Pankow's death is ongoing, and Behr is
still receiving treatment, the suit states.
The suit alleges that Pankow's death and Behr's subsequent mental trauma was a
result of Big Sky inadequately training the two women.

****, ****, and more ****. Even I know well enough to get rid of an avi
bomb if there is any question that the fuse is defective, and I've never
received any formal explosives training....other than a bomb disposal
class, which is another story.
God, I hate professional victims.
At the risk of sounding sexist, I highly doubt a man would have filed
this suit. He'd be justifiably laughed off the mountain....not for
being traumatized, but for expecting to be paid because of someone
else's mistake. I can see getting your therapy paid for, but 250 grand
is ludicrous.
Sure, it is traumatic. But life is full of trauma, and you can't go
suing everytime the fickle finger of fate flips you off. The woman
****ed up, and it killed her. I know of two local patrollers, one a
friend, who've died over the years. They made up their own bombs, and
they ****ed up. Nobody sued. If you can't deal with it, don't take the
damn job in the first place.
Deal with it without resorting to a jackpot suit.
No wonder lift tickets are so high.

Both women had taken the resort's one-day explosives training class. -END-

A "one-day" training class? Two rookies by themselves? Interesting.

Avi bombs are simple things. There are well established rules for
dealing with such explosives that can be transmitted in less than an
hour.
Once upon a time, I threw a few myself. Had one malfunction. Did it
according to the book. Waited. Three minutes later, BOOOM.
Even I wasn't stupid enough to go looking for the damn thing. Toss it,
deal with it in the spring if it don't go bang.
Too bad that the lawyer in this case doesn't handle avi bombs.

Scott

Old February 16th 18, 08:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

"Do I get to sue GM for the car accident I witnessed the other day, the
person I watched die, the belt I left as a tourniquet? "

Ok. So what did you do to the person after you applied a tourniquet?
Old February 17th 18, 05:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 3:03:06 PM UTC-5, Ted wrote:
"Do I get to sue GM for the car accident I witnessed the other day, the
person I watched die, the belt I left as a tourniquet? "

Ok. So what did you do to the person after you applied a tourniquet?

He can't remember. It's really hard to remember things which didn't happen.
Old February 17th 18, 04:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 10:42:52 PM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 12:03:06 PM UTC-8, Ted wrote:
"Do I get to sue GM for the car accident I witnessed the other day, the
person I watched die, the belt I left as a tourniquet? "

Ok. So what did you do to the person after you applied a tourniquet?

Show up in person and I'll show you. Never have, never will.

Whatever. I always like your non chalant answers to triage situations.. So Direct Pressure didn't work on the wound?