Ant: What is your problem?

Old June 22nd 07, 10:44 AM posted to aus.cars,rec.skiing.alpine,aus.politics,aus.tv,canb.general
Andy

Default Ant: What is your problem?

On several occassions you have accused me of stalking, not you as it
was. You feeling left-out? What is your problem? Just because I
once said:

18. ant View profile
More options Jun 20 2006, 11:46 pm

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: "ant"
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:46:38 +1000
Subject: Congratulations Pesty

Andy wrote:
Dyna Soar wrote:

ant (Anthea) is a female.

And this is her from her website:

http://www.snowant.com/ShowPic.php?p...stone%202002&i...

Definitely a female.

You've been acting like a stalker for the past few years, funny how
people
like you always live up to expectations.

From: "ant"
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:46:38 +1000

Andy wrote:
Dyna Soar wrote:

ant (Anthea) is a female.

And this is her from her website:

http://www.snowant.com/ShowPic.php?p...stone%202002&i...

Definitely a female.

You've been acting like a stalker for the past few years, funny how
people
like you always live up to expectations.

Perhaps you two should just get a room?

Andy. (Yeah, t'other one.)

From: "ant"
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:46:38 +1000

Andy wrote:
Dyna Soar wrote:

ant (Anthea) is a female.

And this is her from her website:

http://www.snowant.com/ShowPic.php?p...stone%202002&i...

Definitely a female.

You've been acting like a stalker for the past few years, funny how
people
like you always live up to expectations.

Perhaps you two should just get a room?

Andy. (Yeah, t'other one.)- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for the suggestion Andy.

Old June 22nd 07, 03:47 PM posted to aus.cars,rec.skiing.alpine,aus.politics,aus.tv,canb.general
Big LN

Default What is your problem?

ps.com...
once said:

Were you born a ****wit or just followed Pa's example?

No 'onyas for ****wits.

From: "ant"
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:46:38 +1000
Andy wrote:
Dyna Soar wrote:
ant (Anthea) is a female.
And this is her from her website:
http://www.snowant.com/ShowPic.php?p...stone%202002&i...
Definitely a female.
You've been acting like a stalker for the past few years, funny how
people
like you always live up to expectations.

Perhaps you two should just get a room?

Andy. (Yeah, t'other one.)- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for the suggestion Andy.

No worries Andy.

Andy.
Old June 22nd 07, 04:50 PM posted to aus.cars,rec.skiing.alpine,aus.politics,aus.tv,canb.general
Two Buddha

Amazing. That sick, vile, criminal **** accusing anyone of stalking is
irony of the highest measure. This is the same psychopathic bitch that
stalked ME with a criminal campaign of felonies, death threats, defamations,
and real world harassment.
**** the bitch, Andy. Or better yet, don't: no telling how desperate she
gets and what she's caught.
What is truly amazing about Kerrison's blatant dishonesty and hypocrisy is
that before Andy saw the light, the **** manipulated him into threatening my
life. As she did with several others......

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

Newsgroups: aus.cars

Old June 22nd 07, 10:33 PM posted to aus.cars,rec.skiing.alpine,aus.politics,aus.tv,canb.general
Andy

ps.com...

once said:

Were you born a ****wit or just followed Pa's example?

No 'onyas for ****wits.

Big LN, lately it has accussed me of accusing of stalking others in
other forums. This all goes back to the day of the above post. My
guess is ant has a problem with her self image. Anyway I am asking
others to see if she really is thin skinned and bears a grudge.

Old June 22nd 07, 10:43 PM posted to aus.cars,rec.skiing.alpine,aus.politics,aus.tv,canb.general
Two Buddha

"Andy" wrote in message
oups.com...

ps.com...

once said:

Were you born a ****wit or just followed Pa's example?

No 'onyas for ****wits.

Big LN, lately it has accussed me of accusing of stalking others in
other forums. This all goes back to the day of the above post. My
guess is ant has a problem with her self image. Anyway I am asking
others to see if she really is thin skinned and bears a grudge.

A. Kerrison is fugly. Seriously repulsive. She has a problem with her
self image, naturally, since her image is disgusting.

B. She concocted a campaign of internet and real life terrorism and
committed felonies in the US to harass ME for telling the truth about her
behavior. She bears a grudge against anyone who sees her for what she is.
She's a pathological liar, utterly amoral, a truly vile human being. Avoid
her at all costs.

Old June 23rd 07, 01:39 AM posted to aus.cars,rec.skiing.alpine,aus.politics,aus.tv,canb.general
Big LN

"Andy" wrote in message
oups.com...

ps.com...

once said:

Were you born a ****wit or just followed Pa's example?

No 'onyas for ****wits.

Big LN, lately it has accussed me of accusing of stalking others in
other forums. This all goes back to the day of the above post. My
guess is ant has a problem with her self image. Anyway I am asking
others to see if she really is thin skinned and bears a grudge.

No worries.

'Onya

From: "ant"
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:46:38 +1000

Andy wrote:
Dyna Soar wrote:

ant (Anthea) is a female.

And this is her from her website:

http://www.snowant.com/ShowPic.php?p...stone%202002&i...

Definitely a female.

You've been acting like a stalker for the past few years, funny how
people
like you always live up to expectations.

Maybe its because she looks like Herbert?
http://www.snowant.com/hm/index.htm#dogs

Slalom, What is my Problem? Brock Alpine Skiing 6 January 8th 07 09:48 AM
Problem with RSN? Gary Jacobson Nordic Skiing 2 September 5th 04 01:06 AM
Problem with toe pain Dave Stallard Alpine Skiing 15 April 1st 04 07:21 AM
ISC problem?? Walt Alpine Skiing 2 October 18th 03 12:06 AM
[MODPOL] ISC problem?? John Red-Horse Alpine Skiing (moderated) 0 October 16th 03 01:30 PM