Nuts. It's snowing again.

Old May 11th 05, 02:37 AM
lal_truckee

Default Nuts. It's snowing again.

Just started. I'll never get to work on my raccoon tan.

On the other hand, another powder day ain't nothing to disparage, so I
withdraw the tan crack. I'll just buy a sunlamp.
Old May 11th 05, 03:11 AM
klaus

lal_truckee wrote:
Just started. I'll never get to work on my raccoon tan.

On the other hand, another powder day ain't nothing to disparage, so I
withdraw the tan crack. I'll just buy a sunlamp.

It's been snowing here all day and actually piling up pretty good.
Snowbird announced they'll be open Thursday and Friday, unusual for them
to be open on a weekday. Reported base is 166". Not bad for mid May in
the desert. Actually.. that's not bad mid March.

My car should show up in a month or so.
http://www.xmission.com/~klaus/IHeartConvertibles.jpg

And that was Sunday, before it started snowing. Well, started snowing hard.

Another 13" by tomorrow noon expected:
http://tinyurl.com/7aqx5

-klaus

Old May 11th 05, 04:51 AM
ant

I guess someof you guys aren't going to get summer this year... and it's
looking like we aren't going to get winter!

ant

Old May 15th 05, 02:56 PM
AndyP

"ant" wrote in message
I guess someof you guys aren't going to get summer this year... and it's
looking like we aren't going to get winter!

ant

I want snow to fall at Blue Cow on June 21. No ifs or buts OK?

Damn Global Warming.

Old May 15th 05, 11:12 PM
ant

AndyP wrote:
"ant" wrote in message
I guess someof you guys aren't going to get summer this year... and
it's looking like we aren't going to get winter!

I want snow to fall at Blue Cow on June 21. No ifs or buts OK?

Yeah. I was looking up how much it is to cancel bookings last night. I think
that late june one's gonna go. Although all the ENSO reports still say the
ocean warming that's pointing to an el nino is just a kelvin wave and when
it's done its thing, "normal" patterns will resume for winter. Then we just
have this drought to contend with.

Old May 19th 05, 01:38 AM

I would have thought that if Andy and Seal were going to be there, that
is all the reason in the world to cancel the bookings Ant!

Old May 19th 05, 12:23 PM
AndyP

wrote in message
ups.com...
I would have thought that if Andy and Seal were going to be there, that
is all the reason in the world to cancel the bookings Ant!

So there is more room for me to ski on?

Old May 19th 05, 10:27 PM

From what I heard, you will need it