i'm weak...

Old September 5th 04, 02:10 AM
Dmitry

Default i'm weak...

It's pathetic. Went to skibonkers today, and they had the last year's 164 Channel
Titanium for tree hundred. I couldn't resist.

Now, I've got some stiff softboots to go with it (32 tm-one or synapse),
nothing appropriate in the binding department. I remember people were
recommending some specific model of Nidecker binding for hardcore
race boardercross setup, but I can't find what that model is.

Anyway, what's the binding of choice for softboot boardercross setup?
The only thing I know of that might fit the bill is a yesteryear's Salomon
SPX5 with "winged" backs, but I don't count on finding one of those
on eBay any time soon.

Oh yea, they also got a 178 Shogun for around the same price, but
I did resist getting that for a powder/crazy drops board. Might have
to go there again tomorrow for that one, please talk me out of it.

--
Dmitry

Old September 5th 04, 04:42 PM
Arvin Chang

"Dmitry" wrote in message news:5Au_c.105122$9d6.83585@attbi_s54...
Now, I've got some stiff softboots to go with it (32 tm-one or synapse),
nothing appropriate in the binding department. I remember people were
recommending some specific model of Nidecker binding for hardcore
race boardercross setup, but I can't find what that model is.

You get no sympathy from me :P Try Nidecker Carbon 900s or Catek
Freerides. I doubt either of these will be on Ebay because few people
buys this type of gear, and if they did resell it, it would not be on
Ebay.