£200 for an appt sleeps 4 at xmas

Old December 16th 03, 09:43 AM
nic in la tania

Default £200 for an appt sleeps 4 at xmas

email me now if you want it foir saturday

--
Cheers
Nic & Karen

Old December 16th 03, 10:41 AM
ing. A. Kleibeuker

You should put more effort in presenting this!

From the subject i know the price
and it is about 4 nights
Your name says something about la tania (I know where it is but i bet the
majority dont!)
And beneath your name is see a website that might give a clue.

It looks lazy to me.....

Old December 16th 03, 10:49 AM
Barney

" ing. A. Kleibeuker" wrote in
message ...

"nic in la tania" wrote in message
email me now if you want it foir saturday

--
Cheers
Nic & Karen
www.accommodationinthealps.co.uk
0033479082376

You should put more effort in presenting this!

From the subject i know the price
and it is about 4 nights
Your name says something about la tania (I know where it is but i bet the
majority dont!)
And beneath your name is see a website that might give a clue.

It looks lazy to me.....

And spelling mistakes don't help. We demand a better class of advertiser on
this newsgroup to complement our high-class and intellectually stimulating
debates.

Old December 16th 03, 12:48 PM
nic in la tania

well.........no where does it say 4 nights !?
And I would have thought anyone who was remotely interested would have
emailed me with regard to the resort and appt type (which 5 people have
done )...so sorry to have disappointed you with my posting, just trying to
get a brief message over without taking up anyone's valuable time

" ing. A. Kleibeuker" wrote in
message ...
You should put more effort in presenting this!

From the subject i know the price

Old December 17th 03, 08:38 AM
ing. A. Kleibeuker

And spelling mistakes don't help

Barney,
Well for you as native English speaker it is probably easier to achieve that
than a Dutch or a French person.
Personally I don't have a problem with that spelling mistakes also beginners
questions are fine by me.
My point is that if you want to ask/say something (or in this case offering
something)
it would be nice if you put some attention to it.

Im aware of your irony )

"Barney" wrote in message
" ing. A. Kleibeuker" wrote in
message ...

"nic in la tania" wrote in message
email me now if you want it foir saturday

--
Cheers
Nic & Karen
www.accommodationinthealps.co.uk
0033479082376

You should put more effort in presenting this!

From the subject i know the price

Old December 17th 03, 09:42 AM
Barney

" ing. A. Kleibeuker" wrote in
message ...
And spelling mistakes don't help

Barney,
Well for you as native English speaker it is probably easier to achieve

that
than a Dutch or a French person.
Personally I don't have a problem with that spelling mistakes also

beginners
questions are fine by me.
My point is that if you want to ask/say something (or in this case

offering
something)
it would be nice if you put some attention to it.

Im aware of your irony )

Phew! Yeah, I also have no problem with spelling mistakes or dumb questions
or strange language by non-native speakers (or Americans).

But, until the snow comes, there's not much else to do on this n.g. but
bicker and argue, and discuss the merits of one-piece outfits.

Roll on February, and my ten days in the Canadian Rockies.

Old December 17th 03, 10:33 AM
ing. A. Kleibeuker

Canadian Rockies
Blehe... I want to the Canadian too! (Have to wait till next year)

But ) within 9 day i go to Tignes (Fr)..... thinking about that makes me
happy...
- The only thing i worried about is that i'm not dressed according the
latest fashion (one piece poison green with yellow strippes)

Have fun in the Canadian Rockies....

"Barney" wrote in message

" ing. A. Kleibeuker" wrote in
message ...

Old December 17th 03, 04:41 PM
nic in la tania

snows great up in tignes at the mo ....enjoy
" ing. A. Kleibeuker" wrote in
message ...
Canadian Rockies

Blehe... I want to the Canadian too! (Have to wait till next year)

But ) within 9 day i go to Tignes (Fr)..... thinking about that makes me
happy...
- The only thing i worried about is that i'm not dressed according the
latest fashion (one piece poison green with yellow strippes)

Have fun in the Canadian Rockies....

"Barney" wrote in message

" ing. A. Kleibeuker" wrote in
message ...

Old December 18th 03, 06:49 AM
ing. A. Kleibeuker

snows great up in tignes at the mo ....enjoy

Thnx Nic nice to hear....