Kerrison goes shopping at Stowe

Old January 18th 04, 03:03 AM
scottabe

Default Kerrison goes shopping at Stowe

Heard this from one of my spies:

Kerrison was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected a
half-gallon of 2% milk, a carton of eggs, a case of Schmidt's beer, a
head of romaine lettuce, a 2lb. can of coffee, and a 1lb. package of
bacon.

As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, a
drunk standing behind her watched as she placed the items in front of
the cashier.

While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated,
"You must be single."

Kerrison was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was equally
intrigued by the derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single.
She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly
unusual about her selections that could have tipped off her drunken
observer as to her marital status.

Curiosity getting the better of her, she said, "Well, mate, fair dinkum,
you're absolutely correct. But how on earth did you know that?"

The drunk replied, "Cause you're ugly."

Old January 18th 04, 01:17 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 20:03:01 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Heard this from one of my spies:

Kerrison was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected a
half-gallon of 2% milk, a carton of eggs, a case of Schmidt's beer, a
head of romaine lettuce, a 2lb. can of coffee, and a 1lb. package of
bacon.

Still stalking her?

My sources saw you on television at the Neverland Ranch. Michael
Jackson threw a big party for his supporters. How was it? Did you
meet any little boys?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old January 19th 04, 12:00 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 07:08:12 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Still stalking her?

My sources saw you on television at the Neverland Ranch. Michael
Jackson threw a big party for his supporters. How was it? Did you
meet any little boys?

You really are a sick little ****.

You didn't answer the questions.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old January 19th 04, 10:53 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:12:46 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

My sources saw you on television at the Neverland Ranch. Michael
Jackson threw a big party for his supporters. How was it? Did you
meet any little boys?

You really are a sick little ****.

You didn't answer the questions.

I met my best friend at Tahoe. His name is Cornholia. He's my source of
fudgepacking shlong. He held me down and made me beg.

But how was the party at Neverland Ranch?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old January 19th 04, 01:53 PM
Scottabe

scottabe wrote in message ...
[...]

So, you admit that you are part of a conspiricy to stalk Kerrison.

You falsely claimed I was molested as a child.

You lie, you scam, you are a legend in your own mind.

Tell me what exactly your decency and ethics prevent you from doing?
Old January 19th 04, 06:10 PM
scottabe

in article , Scottabe at
wrote on 1/19/04 6:53 AM:

scottabe wrote in message
[...]

You are insane. Get help.

Old January 19th 04, 06:38 PM
BoftheW

In article , scottabe says...

Snip//

The drunk replied, "Cause you're ugly."

Isn't that the kettle calling the pot black? (I've seen pictures of you)

BoftheW